RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Violent Text League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Week 8 Mag - The Throne (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247124)

p4ntzistheish 07-30-08 12:32 PM

it's hard writin when all your punches are played. lol

Lay. 07-30-08 12:51 PM

lol wordddddddd

Kirk 07-30-08 03:04 PM

Don't expect me to drop hard this week. Been working my ass off.

King Solo 07-30-08 05:37 PM

Word, this is a decent magazine. Good shit.

And, if you want I can drop some votes on battles whilst I am signed out, *cough* if I have time :). Don't think that I have deserted this league. I simply don't like the lack of voting, so if that picks up within the next week or two, then I will definitely sign back in.

Lay. 07-30-08 07:28 PM

Yeah well hopefully this mag will help the people realize, that voting is essential to have a succesfful league. an if they don't realize..people who don't vote will start losing. lol yeahh, stick around n vote man..n if you got any friends from RM..you should send em this wayy hahah..few more members never hurt.

King Solo 07-30-08 08:35 PM

Honestly, with how active the RBL is I doubt anyone will leave. You have to wait until it begins to slow with activity to steal some talent. Or, you could try hitting up dudes who've took a few losses and entice them over with the prospect of actually champing a league. Then, as you steal them bottom few, you slowly build activity.. thus attracting more experienced battlers looking for a strong league... and eventually you will have a talent pool that will allow you to cyber snatch the bad ass motherfuckers.

Lay. 07-30-08 08:41 PM

hahaa..well we'll see, it would be a good idea to start up next season before RBL starts up its next season..so heads interested joining a league would hop in. But yeah you got a point, i don't want as many battlers as RBL has..thats way to many fuckin people..Im gonna have a cap at like 24 or something..

King Solo 07-30-08 08:43 PM

24 is weak, lol... i would say around 30 is a good number.

you should just then delegate shit, like have one dude responsible for the mag, another for setting up battles and closing them. saves you having to do everything yourself.

Lay. 07-31-08 11:34 AM

well if it got that many, me n kirk would prolly jus split everything up..an switch like one week I do battles n shit, an he does mag, then switch it the week after. We still got a while before we get to 30 heads haha. so I'm not really worried about it, an make sure you sign in in a week or two..so you'll be elgible for playoffs

King Solo 07-31-08 12:34 PM

not a problem ma dude. i'll be in for the play offs.

Lay. 07-31-08 02:16 PM

ahh good. lol should be sick.

Kirk 07-31-08 09:09 PM

I'm gonna drop really shitty this week. Been workin' 10 hours a day. Tiring.

Lay. 07-31-08 10:57 PM

uh..i jus did 14 lines for junior n twenty for rbl..so maybe I'll drop shitty too. lol..who knows.

King Solo 08-01-08 12:35 AM

lmao @ that played punches guy stealing half of one of flight's punches for his battle in RBL against wordz.

Lay. 08-01-08 09:54 AM

lol yeah..i beat kross with a half assed verse,..I haven peeped any other battles.