RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Violent Text League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Week 11 Mag - Round One.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247333)

Lay. 08-21-08 12:12 PM

who is Sagat, I just peeped his verse. It was pretty solid, I wasn' expectin that.. lol, I was feelin his lines except for his mayhem an sharpshoooter line, thought they were a bit forced.. nick you know him?

Lay. 08-21-08 01:06 PM

everyone should check out the Record books in the front office, check to see if there is any other Records that can be added,..awards are in there, they will be voted on after playoffs,..I'll prolly throw in like best Playoff Battler etc., but you can Nom classic battles from Season 1, any battles that you thought were close, an both people came nice thats worth reading, nom it in there..an you can nom punches you thought were dope,..not just good, dope.

Lay. 08-21-08 09:22 PM

orrr noone pay any attention to it, or that post.

Savior Self. 08-22-08 01:03 AM

Cool mag... ¢ant wait till next season so I ¢an ¢hamp it lol

Lay. 08-22-08 02:11 AM

yeah it'd be nice to see a champ besides kirk, so if you can do it go for it bro. hopefully get some more competition in here next season,..that'd be dope

Lay. 08-22-08 02:12 AM

Malak. 08-22-08 03:44 AM

lay you faggot, you asked me to sign up..I said I would later, so you let scott make a name on here as me..if my comp didn't get fried I woulda changed my shit anyway..he is fuckin garbage..I thought you said you were showin him the ropes?.. I'll pretend were not related.

Lay. 08-22-08 03:47 AM

well,..oh well dude. Noone cares, I did 'try' to teach him..but he has the iq of like a monkey..I showed him site's that could help him..an told him about wording an shit..an flippin punches, an told him its good to rhyme with multi's..an he still posted shit rhyming like dike girl..cock whirl..nub rhymin like that..if he was my brother he'd be good. there's no hope for that bitch

Malak. 08-22-08 03:50 AM

lol i suppose, Im guessin you let anyone into the playoffs..after you said taht I just looked up his battle..OMFGLMAO,..this woulda been like a free win for flight if you didn't tell me I was in playoffs..shoulda just told me earlier that you'd get scott on here if I didn't..that is like some form of blackmail, haha..did you claim him as your cousin?..I wouldn claim that nigga as my brother..friend..or even a stranger I've seen from time to time.

Lay. 08-22-08 03:51 AM

lol I told kirk he was my cousin,..I didn't really feel the need to make a connection to everyone.. after I realized he sucked I was like fuck it, idk him

Lay. 08-22-08 03:52 AM

*hides the fact were cousins*

shhhhhh..

Malak. 08-22-08 03:53 AM

lawlz, ok homie..its late I'm out.

Lay. 08-22-08 04:01 AM

aight, me too..

King Solo 08-22-08 09:52 AM

Kirk won't be the champ in Season 2.. I'm gonna make sure of it.

Lay. 08-22-08 10:26 AM

lol yeah I'll try too.. same champ all season gets boring, we face next round..should be dope