RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   PS3/Xbox 360 FIGHT! Leave Tha kids Shit alone! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247423)

King Solo 08-28-08 06:48 PM

If this thread has spawned from the little discussion I was having with Sir in that Madden 09 thread... then it is fucking sad. What the fuck at making a separate thread to start some grand debate over which is the better console.

Get a fucking hobby or something. Really.

J.Roy 08-28-08 06:59 PM

xbox live

nuff said

J. Luth 08-28-08 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool K
If this thread has spawned from the little discussion I was having with Sir in that Madden 09 thread... then it is fucking sad. What the fuck at making a separate thread to start some grand debate over which is the better console.

Get a fucking hobby or something. Really.

nah son, i told them to make separate thread. Hence the "Leave tha kid's shit alone" in title :nono:

Sean Gunner 08-29-08 12:25 PM

Xbox live > PS3 console

King Solo 08-29-08 04:12 PM

Then you are sad, Spul.

J. Luth 08-29-08 04:57 PM

^no, you prolly just wanted all that other shit to clog up me calling your ass out in madden b. :nono:

King Solo 08-29-08 05:08 PM

Sorry that I don't drop everything and play a computer game with you. I mean, if that is your life, then that's fine. I won't judge.

J. Luth 08-29-08 06:51 PM

lol acting like 40 mins to an hour is too much time. you be posting online for that amount of time b.

You can get into arguement over the systems but can't play one game b? Damnnnnn.....

-TeamOne- 08-30-08 01:13 AM

give me a list right now of xbox 360 games that the ps3 doesent have that are raw, and i'll come wit a counter

SerB 08-30-08 05:08 AM

chuck norris plays ps3.

08-30-08 05:20 AM

Man who cares if you can remake any game the 360 has into a better game with more features and better graphics on the PS3?

That isn't what it's about anymore.

Xbox360 has EXCLUSIVE TITLES

do you know what that means?

It means that one represents quality and one represents quantity.. You can do a lot more things more efficiently with the PS3, but it has less things.. whereas you can do a lot more things with the 360 less efficiently than would-be with the PS3, because it has more things..

So people r of course gonna be like "BUT THE VIDEO GAMES R KILLER" and make predictions that microsoft will keep purchasing and dishing out the best titles, while you'll have people battling that with "Naw man the PS3 gonna release killer games sometime" and microsoft dick riders will fire back with "But it wont stack up to the 360 no matter how many they release they are too far behind!!1!"1!"!!"""!"!"1'1!"1""

Which is true. Exclusive Titles is a limiting factor. Cheap tactic to some, business move to others, Idgaf I'm gonna dish out money to play games and games alone to the rest.

SerB 08-30-08 05:28 AM

^ ur dumb. they both got their own exclusive titles.
ps3 has alot of exclusive titles as xbox360.

and all the killer games are coming out for both systems.
so pretty much xbox360 has its killer Halo, which is garbage ass game. and ps3 has its metal gear solid. pretty easy to see which system is better.

08-30-08 05:44 AM

Yeah well you can drop your opinion that I'm dumb

but it's pretty much indisputable and impossible to argue that doing that, makes you the dumb one.

so keep your stupid ass comments to yourself. I really don't care if they both have exclusive titles.. When there are outside producers and microsoft is purchasing those before sony does to be exclusive.

Kirk 08-30-08 08:27 AM

Fable 2
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Halo Wars
Halo: Chronicles
Halo 3
Left 4 Dead
Mass Effect
Condemned
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Alan Wake
Banjoy Kazooie 3

Just to name a few off the top. Watchu got, pimpin?

-TeamOne- 08-30-08 05:22 PM

Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Genji: Days of the Blade
God of War 3
Grand Turismo 5
Grand Turismo HD
Heavenly Sword
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
Killzone 3
Metal Gear Solid 4
Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam World
Ninja Gaiden Sigma