RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   how much do you drink (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247458)

La Cosa Nostra 09-03-08 12:15 AM

smirnoff double black man...

cant knock it.....

-TeamOne- 09-03-08 12:34 AM

how about playing everclear pong

JTR 09-03-08 05:36 AM

I drank a decent amount when i was younger, enough to be considered an alcoholic for a short time... but I wasnt as bad as some of you maniacs

Weird shit is nowadays on average i get drunk like once a month only and im fucking small and I still drink like a machine, and its not even to brag eh... you know how pissed off i get when i buy 6 beers and it barely gets me buzzed? and im like FUCK, i just wasted 12$... fuck that shitt...

when I was 15 I took 37 shots of Johny Walker Red Label straight, i woke up a few hours later in a ditch at a park at 3am covered in my own puke and had to go to summer school at 6am the same day.... that was a fucking HORRIBLE day/hangover

I think at my birthday party i had like 15 shooters of vodka cranberry and like 6 glasses of vodka cranberry.... the funny shit is when you're in the club and the music is playing you're just in that vibe so you dont even realise it, i didnt even think i was drunk... then you get out no more loud music and people around you and you're back at home sitting on the couch and you realise you're so fucking smashed you try to talk to people on msn and they think you're speaking spanish

La Cosa Nostra 09-03-08 07:58 AM

do you cats mix your alcaholism with hard drugs but?

JTR 09-03-08 08:16 AM

umm, if you consider ecstacy a hard drug then yea i've drank on E before but nah i dont usually mix my alcohol with hard drugs or even take hard drugs.

I'm always down to smoke a blunt when i'm drunk though

KOOL COL-B 09-09-08 05:51 PM

i just dont see tha point. i mean, there's nothing good that comes out of it. compare tha pros to tha cons. it's unhealthy, it's a waste of money, you do stupid shit when ur drinking, sometimes resulting in death etc etc. n i just think it's pathetic if you need to put that shit in yo body in order to have a good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
but just like kolby who smokes and doesnt drink, i do the opposite.

what? lol, i've never smoked anythang in my life... not anythang that wuzzn't living anyway :shoot: werd

Magic5 09-09-08 07:53 PM

I drink on Fridays and Saturdays and maybe a courtesy Thursday or Sunday every now and then. I like vodka a lot, but I can also ride with beer. Not a big fan of Captain Morgan -- that's the only shit I can not fucking stand. I don't do drugs, so drinking is it for me.

Adam 09-09-08 08:03 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224422

proliferate 09-09-08 08:21 PM

man, nothing worse then drinking between shifts, then working the 2nd half of my shift buzzing, then after work, everyone wants to go out and drink, so I down more.

_Talksic_ 09-09-08 09:10 PM

usually drink vodka and gatoraid takes about half a bottle of whatever to get me drunk usually drink on weekends when i dont have to work.

JTR 09-09-08 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by proliferate
man, nothing worse then drinking between shifts, then working the 2nd half of my shift buzzing, then after work, everyone wants to go out and drink, so I down more.

lmao, you work in a kitchen at a restaurant dont you?

J. Luth 09-11-08 08:13 PM

Nos, lick my cock b. like it clean :evilgrin:

J Summers 09-12-08 01:30 AM

A Fuckin Lot Tonight Long Islands Eahhhh

La Cosa Nostra 09-12-08 02:09 AM

long islands are the bomb shit..

but you gotta get the bar tender to put a full extra nip of malibu in em aswell....

J Summers 09-12-08 10:06 AM

Haha don't even remember posting that...straight went to the bar and didn't pay for nothing...pretty sweet.. we got this mix at the local called Purple Haze its all the clear shit and a shot of some purple liquor instead of coke 100% get smashed an about three of em