RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   CALIS myspace (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247543)

In-Vision 09-13-08 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
yeh its funny, but who cares? He worthless, so why draw more attention to him? Feel me?

oookkkkayyy

sorry guys, the fun police kicked my door in and broke my heart.

Ysdat 09-13-08 03:38 AM

and Im not paying for the broken hinges either!!! :cussing:

In-Vision 09-13-08 03:42 AM

oh...you WILL PAY....it's times like this where i wish your face was in your asshole...that way i could skull fuck you and not feel bad about skipping breakfast the next morning.

King Solo 09-13-08 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebircs
wow......why do you hate this dude so much ?

and theirs really nuthin funny about the page at all......if dudes lying about writing books..thats kinda funny but otherwise....whats the big deal?

It is simple rules of deduction. CALI is known for his shit talking and bragging every time he wins a simple text battle or something. So if he REALLY had written like 9 books AND had his own label, it stands to reason based from his general egotistical personality that he would start bragging about it all over.

Thus, my only conclusion is that the myspace page is lying or it is indeed not the fat burger flipper that we all know and loathe.

Nynth Degree 09-13-08 03:20 PM

I'm gonna have to side with "who cares" on this one. It seems like some of you are really stretching just to make jokes on the internet about this guy.

In-Vision 09-13-08 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
I'm gonna have to side with "who cares" on this one. It seems like some of you are really stretching just to make jokes on the internet about this guy.

nobody is stretching anything...when someone who comes on an internet forum to pretend their the shit...and then lies about writing novels and being a c.e.o. of a record company....it's funny.

Cola 09-13-08 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
He's defo got some more tattoos..

The fourth pic on his MySpace matches his left arm in this pic.

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...00&postcount=12

hahaha

noticed 2 things

One...is that tat actually spell Cali on his fuckin arm? So homo.

N also, you see the wendys cup...rofl

50Cal. 09-14-08 01:37 AM

i do have a indepentdent label you cocksucking idiot and my book comes out on triple crown in december.im working on my site now.when it comes up ill post the link.you kids on here aint too bright.how bout you tell me what your doing besides living in your moms basement.

In-Vision 09-14-08 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
i do have a indepentdent label you cocksucking idiot and my book comes out on triple crown in december.im working on my site now.when it comes up ill post the link.you kids on here aint too bright.how bout you tell me what your doing besides living in your moms basement.

yeah, i looked up the label.

It's real.

Shawn williams isn't affiliated with them in any way though.

so.....a...you better change the name of your company before you get sued by a previously existing company for plagerism
or.....b....you're lying.

I work for nike, make more then the real label i looked up...and am going to graduate school in the near future.

and i'm in the guiness book of world records for biggest left testicle.

50Cal. 09-14-08 02:06 AM

^^i am ceo stupid.pay attention a little better dummy.

In-Vision 09-14-08 02:08 AM

Quote:
^^i am ceo stupid.pay attention a little better dummy.

c.e.o. = mike....

google is a powerful tool my friend.

50Cal. 09-14-08 02:10 AM

no its not.thier label is bitten.it aint copywrote because i have the copywrite for that name.you should make a label and call it oncalisdickrecords.com

In-Vision 09-14-08 02:12 AM

Quote:
no its not.thier label is bitten.it aint copywrote because i have the copywrite for that name.you should make a label and call it oncalisdickrecords.com

lies, lies, lies.

50Cal. 09-14-08 02:16 AM

my site will be up in a few weeks.

King Solo 09-14-08 03:26 AM

If you are truly a CEO then all respect to you. And, if you are writing books and have one set to come out then more power to you. I write also and am looking to get a novel published hopefully for some time next year.

What is your book about? What genre?