RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Broke as fuck... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247572)

proliferate 09-15-08 07:44 PM

if your under 21, and dont care about your credit right now, I can get you a check for 4-7500k, you'd have to send me 1 or 2k for getting you the check. You'll owe a bank that X amount, have 8-10months til it goes into collections and you get calls weekly, eventually they stop calling, 6 years and your credit is restored - and as long as you got another checking account open or something, you wouldn't be fucked. hit me in a PM if you want for more details heh. Not saying it's smart..But, if your the type of person who can flip 1500 to 3 to 6, and so on. It may be for you. I got 4500, bought a car, got a repaint, engine swap, and new wheels, spent 1500 on all that, then sold it for 8500. paid off the debt within 9 months...spent another 2300 on another car off craigslist, spent another 1300 this time, bought another car, sold it for 7400...

Rolled that cash into a studio, have put out 3 full length's for people, get 50/hr or 300-600 a block, and also got a few side projects where the money is growing. (Not to mention I also dumped 1,000.00 on bodog betting, and won 3000.)

If your smart, with a little, you can make alot.

Magic5 09-15-08 08:07 PM

^ Worst idea ever.

JTR 09-15-08 08:16 PM

lmfaooo seriously, that's a horrible idea

proliferate 09-15-08 10:14 PM

King Solo 09-16-08 02:18 AM

I fucking hate fast food, it seduces me with its enticing scent and then obliterates my wallet with its fucking gay prices. And fuck cooking man. I live mostly on microwave meals and shit. Word to radiation poisoning.

50Cal. 09-16-08 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeƱor Lavish
I eat fast food on my breaks from work and cooked when I'm home. My girl lives 30 miles from me but my car gets that per gallon but gas is still a killer. I dont always get 40 a week sometimes its 32 plus taxes cut into the pay check. Then you gotta take into account people have needs such as fun and a girlfriend plus cars needs replacement parts from time to time (tires, cap and rotor, windshield wipers, for now) Plus I'm trying to save for a vacation in December. And I want to buy a new car (350Z) and ask my girl to marry me so I gotta buy a ring and save for a wedding. $9.08 don't cut it.

For now:
RENT $350
PHONE $80
INSURANCE $100
GAS $200(ish)
FOOD $200 (at least)
FUN EXPENSES $Who Knows

seems to me like your fun exspenses are too high.try cheaper fun thing.go to the beach,you do live in ca.do more outside activitys and you should be good.

JTR 09-16-08 04:42 AM

yea rent and bills aint even shit, it's the weed that gets you

J. Luth 09-16-08 06:30 AM

Damn that chav loves the kid's name. holla b

Blay'all 09-16-08 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
food aint exspensive if you cook.stop buying fast food all the time

man, shit... fuck that. i can go to the grocery store and drop $100 like its NOTHIN. everything is expensive now, even food from the grocery store. and especially when you're cooking for just yourself, you can't really save money by cooking a big meal... unless you plan on eating leftovers for a week.

Sean Gunner 09-16-08 12:37 PM

For real deli meat is like $5 for a pack here. Hell if you can stomach it, just get ramen noodles and eat off those for 3 months or steal protein bars and only eat dinner. It fucks up your body so don't do it forever, but it helps ya get through a rough spot.

Also Known. 09-16-08 02:33 PM

Just cuz I live in California doesn't mean i live next to a beach. I live in Sacramento to get to a beach I'd kill a tank of gas like nothing. My fun expenses go to taking my girl out to dinner, movies, hookah bar, shit with the homies. I don't smoke weed anymore so I ain't spending on that gas is the killer.

Kirk 09-16-08 06:31 PM

Money isn't real.

proliferate 09-16-08 06:33 PM

so nobody wants to take my offer of turning a seed into a tree?

Also Known. 09-16-08 08:39 PM

No i dont want to screw my credit score. I've never had a credit card I don't believe in that. Don't owe nobody nothing.

Sean Gunner 09-16-08 09:11 PM

You need credit though to buy a house or a car. Just buy $30 worth of stuff, pay it off, and that's it. What I do is put my netflix and gamefly accounts on it, total it's about $40 and it's automatic so I can destroy my card and not be tempted to use it again. Also, why would I mess up my credit, owe a lot of money, and send you 2K, Pro. Makes no sense. Sounds more like a scam.