RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   King Mathers vs Houdini (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248039)

BloodVenom 01-07-09 02:26 AM

Voted For: King Mathers

Neither one of you did extremely good.

But I'll give it Matters for the Harry Houdini/Appendix line. I actually looked it up to see if you were making a false personal, but it wasn't. Houdini did die from getting punched in the stomach. Nice.

Houdini, I liked the Willis/Armageddon line and the illest-kid/willis-did multi was nice. But next time try to get some personals in you verse.

Vote=Houdini

BloodVenom 01-07-09 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodVenom

Neither one of you did extremely good.

But I'll give it Matters for the Harry Houdini/Appendix line. I actually looked it up to see if you were making a false personal, but it wasn't. Houdini did die from getting punched in the stomach. Nice.

Houdini, I liked the Willis/Armageddon line and the illest-kid/willis-did multi was nice. But next time try to get some personals in you verse.

Vote=Houdini

Correction... Vote=Mathers

M&rk 01-07-09 02:53 PM

in my battle i misspelt a word, you knew what i meant but you took a shot that wasn't fair
nigga you far from perfect, broke ass faggot i bet your momma still cuts your hair
^^^
this wasn't a good line at all because it had no wordplay and probably isn't true, but it made me laugh a little. oh and dont put spaces between your bars kid, it looks real newbish
vs.
nothing

battleing has nothing to do with ILLEST-KID WILLIS- DID, type shit, showing that u are rhyming words is retarded. its about creativity and punchlines with wordplay that make fun of your opponet. u have to find out something true about his name and then find a way to flip it using wordplay so it hits.
like wit that houdini line wit the appendix bursting. u got that to work with now thing of a way to use a metaphor with the punch like.
i'll kill u like the real houdini wit a punch to the back.. u cant defend it
i aint talkin candy but imma make this wanna be start burst out his appendix
^^
sumin like that. the lead in explains the punch that way u dont have to later, cuz explaining punches is wack.
ya'll need to go read the tutorials and good battles from the past on this site

Deranged 01-07-09 06:24 PM

This was feedback posted for Houdini

.................................................. ...

Houdini 01-08-09 11:06 AM

haha This place is deas. I been gone a week. D MY BATTLES AINT CLOSED. I been here 4 years and never thought I'd say this. FUCK RV, I have a more active site. Im no longer here. SO..... I will forfeit all, Not by out skill but by lack of REAL MCS here. Just dick rides.....BYE FAGGOTS

Wordz AhGod 01-18-09 06:26 PM

This was feedback posted for Houdini

lol, at King Mathers winning this. Checking polls.

fuck yuu 02-02-09 09:40 AM

Houdini loses due to forfiting.