RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Dragon Ball... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248114)

12-12-08 06:35 AM

and as I was just about to say, dragon ball Z would be impossible to be made a movie out of, and most especially dragon ball GT.

maybe in 200 or so years.

KOOL COL-B 12-12-08 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

mo like over 9000... amirite? werd

King Solo 12-12-08 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
and as I was just about to say, dragon ball Z would be impossible to be made a movie out of, and most especially dragon ball GT.

Dragonball Z would be fucking easy to be made into a movie. Obviously they aren't going to cram every storyline into one movie.

They already got potential plans. If Dragonball is a success, then they will go ahead with another movie which will focus on the Freiza storyline from Dragonball Z.. so it will skip the inbetweens and move straight onto Goku first becoming a Super Saiyan. Then a third movie would be either Cell Saga or Buu Saga.

12-12-08 11:14 AM

dragon ball sucks anyway.

it's just bad that they are using a grown man to play a teenager, instead of having a kid goku play a kid goku who macks on chichi as a prepubescent teen and ends up fucking her (even though he's an idiot from another planet) and then she grows up to have his kid in DBZ

instead we have this shit.

DB could be ruined as movie capable forever. It wont come back like batman.

King Solo 12-12-08 02:16 PM

The best bet would've been to skip Dragonball entirely and go straight into Z because it is by leaps and bounds the more popular series.

Acuity 12-12-08 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curator
The best bet would've been to skip Dragonball entirely and go straight into Z because it is by leaps and bounds the more popular series.

co-sign.............

-TeamOne- 12-15-08 05:58 AM

it looks good as a movie, but as a movie based on the greatest anime ever, no, but it will still be a sick ass movie, and if they do do dragonball z (which i think they will) they will do it by sagas

50Cal. 12-15-08 01:59 PM

this sucks that they will destroy the movie with wackness.this movie does have great potential to it but not with those actors or that wack script:(

King Solo 12-15-08 03:11 PM

it has a couple of decent actors

chow yun fat is a good actor, and james marsters is pretty talented also

the rest of them fuckaz though i ain't even heard of most of 'em

p4ntzistheish 12-24-08 06:49 PM

There's still no Krillin. lol As a Dragonball movie - fail. As an action movie - looks good actually.

12-28-08 01:37 AM

i was just flippin through some of the other world countries personal youtube watches and I found a promo for a movie and I found out that it has Piccolo, Frieza, & cell

supposed to come out april 2009 ..

and called DBz in other countries.. Dragonball Z

King Solo 12-28-08 04:13 AM

if it got frieza AND cell in

only way that is happening is from DBGT when Kid Goku gets sent to that other plain where all the dead mofos be and frieza and cell team up on him

Super 17 Saga I believe.. damn them movie people if they try fucking with the storylines, that's just gay.