RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Chris Brown..Apologizes (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248890)

shanmailer7 02-16-09 09:15 AM

Look whether my face is smooth, or it's got a few small bumps, i have been, and always will be considered an ugly bastard, so I chose to live the life of an ugly dude, single, and already to dish carnage whenever i get a chance. My point is that i'm tired of women acting like ppl like me want them, their full of themselves, further more it's shit like what happened with Rihanna, and Chris Brown, that makes me happy to be single, because whethers it's relationships or a women being raped, it's just not far for innocent, are partially innocent men.

dios de hip hop 02-16-09 02:11 PM

what a pussy

wow

Young Kidd (LM) 02-16-09 02:24 PM

he actually apologized publicly on the news today or yesterday.

man alot of people call him pussy...
whatever the circumstance how you gonna hit a woman?

unless she bout to kill your ass.

WhoAmI 02-16-09 02:50 PM

then you can be the chump who sits there while a chick punches you in the face....

Nynth Degree 02-16-09 02:52 PM

When Batman beat up his mom and sister we stood by and applauded.

WhoAmI 02-16-09 03:19 PM

^^there was no physical evidence to suggest he actually assaulted them...that's why the charges were dropped

Nynth Degree 02-16-09 03:21 PM

And he was originally released from custody because they didn't want to interfere with the promotion of his over-hyped movie.

America. Fuck... yeah?

WhoAmI 02-16-09 03:23 PM

i thought the dark knight was blatantly overrated cos Heath Ledger died....i mean, it was a good film, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't out of this world or nothing

JTR 02-16-09 04:11 PM

lol man, some of you guys are fucking stupid. There's a differene between smacking a bitch, and assaulting your gf.

Situation A. You are in a club, and say to a girl that she is very pretty and you'd like to dance with her. She throws her drink in your face out of nowhere and says "Fuck you". You say "You fucking bitch!" She slaps you, you smack her back.... Kinda acceptable

Situation B. You and your girlfriend argue... you slap her... kinda not acceptable

02-16-09 04:13 PM

Yeah srzly I mean call the cops when 20 guys wanna beat the shit out of you/kill you in a room but when a chick slaps you, smack that bitch down to the FLO instead of callin da cops

(dont wanna look likea bitch or nuttin)

Nynth Degree 02-16-09 04:13 PM

Give the bitch a right hook.

WhoAmI 02-16-09 04:13 PM

i heard she hit him first so it's a situation A

WhoAmI 02-16-09 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Yeah srzly I mean call the cops when 20 guys wanna beat the shit out of you/kill you in a room but when a chick slaps you, smack that bitch down to the FLO instead of callin da cops

(dont wanna look likea bitch or nuttin)

in your example you're so heavily outnumbered that fighting them would result in you being comatose or worse lol

if it's one single guy (maybe 2, or a guy with complete pussies for backup) who hit you, he gets punched back, straight up

male or female, if someone has it in them to hit you as hard as they can, they had better be prepared to catch a solid blow in return

02-16-09 04:18 PM

Situation C. You masturbate and ejaculate on someone in public

(a public debate ensues)

Situation D. You masturbate and ejaculate on your girlfriend

(a private debate ensues, followed by make up sex)

02-16-09 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
in your example you're so heavily outnumbered that fighting them would result in you being comatose or worse lol

if it's one single guy (maybe 2, or a guy with complete pussies for backup) who hit you, he gets punched back, straight up

male or female, if someone has it in them to hit you as hard as they can, they had better be prepared to catch a solid blow in return

in my examples one time you called the cops and the other time you didn't when faced with a threat.

But 0k