RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   Adam I got some questions..... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248923)

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-16-09 08:40 PM

is that what was discussed in that phone conversation?rofl

steve_swagger 02-16-09 08:40 PM

i see rofl so much it has no meaning anymore

Adam 02-16-09 08:41 PM

JTR has beautiful fucking skin, I really like it.

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-16-09 08:41 PM

that giant canadian flag is fuckin gay

JTR 02-16-09 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushy Brows
Hey adam I got a question but please dont post the answer i want you to answer yourself in your head.

When you and Josh blow eachothers Cocks since josh had his teeth filed down do you feel any scrapings at all? ROFL

Umm buddy, i got a chip in my tooth so they got filed down. Filing makes things smoother, not rougher.. you should read a book lmao

steve_swagger 02-16-09 08:42 PM

its actualy half canadian half american thanx

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-16-09 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
JTR has beautiful fucking skin, I really like it.

so thats what u called to tell him on the phone?or was it to file his teeth down cuz it was hurting ur little weiner

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-16-09 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Umm buddy, i got a chip in my tooth so they got filed down. Filing makes things smoother, not rougher.. you should read a book lmao

no,liar,u confessed u got your beaver teeth filed down cuz u coudlnt close ur mouth....

if u had a chip u'd get a cap or a crown....dont front

Valerie 02-16-09 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Lmfao, ok, so you weigh more then me? So does Drew Carrey LOL. You are a LITTLE bigger, but you're not more muscular, therefore i'm in way better shape. You're not cut at all, nor do you even have that much muscle MASS. Me for my size = way more built then you.

Fuck outta here ahahahaha

i bet you any money when i get back into lifting.

ill have mass and cut in weeks. cut isnt shit Josh it doesn't have any thing behind it. Mass is builing your muscle and arms and SIZE while adding Strength, power, size and All.

Maybe you should learn something josh before posting on Rv for your boyfriend.

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-16-09 08:44 PM

but adam loves that greenish pale skin with veins popping out

Valerie 02-16-09 08:46 PM

Jtr Your a pussy.

while your lifting LIGHT WEIGHT LESS REPS FOR CUT.

I lift MORE weight less reps for mass. ill post up my fucking routine if i have to.

your pathetic, skinny, and a faggot.

Never would of thought someone would have those 3 traits.. but someone has to do it right Joshy.

Adam 02-16-09 08:48 PM

Quote:
Jtr Your a pussy.

while your lifting LIGHT WEIGHT LESS REPS FOR CUT.

I lift MORE weight less reps for mass. ill post up my fucking routine if i have to.

your pathetic, skinny, and a faggot.

You're a fat kid that lost weight.

vs.

JTR, a skinny kid that gained muscle.

You're an idiot Poetic, just shut up.

JTR 02-16-09 08:48 PM

Quote:
i bet you any money when i get back into lifting.

ill have mass and cut in weeks. cut isnt shit Josh it doesn't have any thing behind it. Mass is builing your muscle and arms and SIZE while adding Strength, power, size and All.

Maybe you should learn something josh before posting on Rv for your boyfriend.

Umm, actually I do heavy weights with less reps buddy.. I've gained 10 pounds in the past two and a half weeks dude, I only work on mass, not definition, im not trying to lose weight cuz im skinny, so im trying to gain it, I have a thin and athletic body naturally so when I gain mass I still look cut and defined as fuck while retaining all the strength and size that comes with bulking up. I been working out for a while, I know a lot more about it then you do. I look better then you, im defined, in better shape, my cardio is amazing, and im gaining mass more and more every week. I'll be another 15 pounds heavier by the end of march with my program. You dont have BIG muscles nor do you have CUT muscles. For my size my muscles are bigger then yours are for your size, and they are way more cut

lol, you just aren't smart Anthony, that's all... :(

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-16-09 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
You're a fat kid that lost weight.

vs.

JTR, a skinny kid that gained muscle.

You're an idiot Poetic, just shut up.

aww takin sides with the skinny kid,now if only u could gain some muscle instead of having upper arms the size of a girl's wrist

Adam 02-16-09 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
aww takin sides with the skinny kid,now if only u could gain some muscle instead of having upper arms the size of a girl's wrist

My dick would rip you to shreds.

But I wouldn't go near you because your pussy would disease me to death.