RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   for that special guy adam (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248951)

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-18-09 03:03 AM

pick up your phone faggot rofl

JTR 02-18-09 03:05 AM

uhh, post the number you're calling, because I don't hear any ringing lmfao... are you calling my cell or house phone? either way.. no ringing buddy lmao

and why can't you just put my address up? fakeee fakkee fakkee

JTR 02-18-09 03:09 AM

ahahahahaha did you just type in "farnsworth" in the city of montreal and start calling everything that was listed? lmao... I still didn't hear my phone ring, and my dads in florida so if you got his house, don't expect an answer hahahaa, you're a fucking joke! LOL

JTR 02-18-09 03:12 AM

LOL bitch if you wanted my number so bad I could have just given it to you, you dont gotta start calling every single farnsworth in montreal hoping one of the numbers is mine ahahahahaa, you really that desperate to hear my voice huh babylove? Awww, that's cute :o

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-18-09 10:42 AM

rrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooofffffffffffffffflllllll lllll@u waiting by the phone all nite.mission accomplished....holler

JTR 02-18-09 01:44 PM

um no, my phone is right beside me in my living room, i'm on my laptop, it's not like I was going anywhere, you said that, I knew you were a fake ass bluffing bitch, I called you a fake ass bluffing bitch, finished playing my video games, and then I went to bed

Mission accomplished eh you fucking slut ahahahaha

02-18-09 01:47 PM

hay im a special guy

Valerie 02-18-09 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
hay im a special guy

yes you are..

so is JTR and Adam.

You all make a lovely couple.. :love:

JTR 02-18-09 02:00 PM

so do you and your 30 year old, loose pussied, baby having, greasy haired, fat bellied bitch of an internet girlfriend

you're so pathetic together, it's cute, best couple to hit RV, awwww :love:

Valerie 02-18-09 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
so do you and your 30 year old, loose pussied, baby having, greasy haired, fat bellied bitch of an internet girlfriend

you're so pathetic together, it's cute, best couple to hit RV, awwww :love:

Maybe we can Double date. :love:

JTR 02-18-09 02:02 PM

nah cuz then when we go to the restaurant your fat ass hooker gf is going to eat all of our food off our plates and im already skinny you knowww and need that food to keep my 8 pack poppin so I dont think that can happen

Valerie 02-18-09 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
nah cuz then when we go to the restaurant your fat ass hooker gf is going to eat all of our food off our plates and im already skinny you knowww and need that food to keep my 8 pack poppin so I dont think that can happen

ROFL @ you admitting your gay with Adam.

Holy fuck this shits hilarious.

you and Adam are the next best thing since the Q!.. :love:

JTR 02-18-09 02:09 PM

Uhm, im not gay with Adam... but you are actually having phone sex with a skanky ass bitch who already had a kid and is 7 years older then you

hmmm, I wonder which is worse

Valerie 02-18-09 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Uhm, im not gay with Adam... but you are actually having phone sex with a skanky ass bitch who already had a kid and is 7 years older then you

hmmm, I wonder which is worse

ok i just said above a double date stating with YOU AND ADAM and you said na cus Lk would eat it all.

Lol Holy shit.. well its a good thing you got your teeth filed down... :love:

Adam 02-18-09 02:15 PM

The sad thing is..

If JTR and I were gay, we'd still get more pussy than you.