RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Embarrassing pics rofl (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248988)

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-21-06 03:14 PM

schizophrenics ARE delusional...they see things that arent there n hear voices too....and they are also paranoid....n i know from volunteering ,as well as just common knowledge

Nynth Degree 03-21-06 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
schizophrenics ARE delusional...they see things that arent there n hear voices too....and they are also paranoid....n i know from volunteering ,as well as just common knowledge

Ok, well you still haven't shown me what I saw that wasn't really there.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-21-06 03:16 PM

...subliminal messages in the thread's title that u relate to being depressed lol
need i go on?

Nynth Degree 03-21-06 03:18 PM

Subliminal would be a hidden message, one not obtained by simple misinterpretation of a statement. "The only time you'll see me smile" could commonly be interpreted as depression to most people.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-21-06 03:21 PM

....maybe to most DEPRESSED ppl...
lol anyway,i'm out for now i might be back later
HOLLA

Nynth Degree 03-21-06 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
....maybe to most DEPRESSED ppl...
lol anyway,i'm out for now i might be back later
HOLLA

Actually, I'm pretty sure most depressed people would refuse to see it.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-21-06 03:25 PM

...there u go talkin from a depressed person's perspective again...lol

Nynth Degree 03-21-06 03:30 PM

I don't really see how stating a fact makes my perspective depressing. If you volunteered like you claim you did, you'd probably know all about ACTUALLY depressed people only noticing a depressing statement to themselves, and refusing it around others. I pointed out how that could be interpreted as depressing, which would usually be the opposite of what a depressed person would.

Here comes another "Yeah, u only say that cuz u'r depressed".

~Lady Fiya~ 03-21-06 03:35 PM

You look better with less make-up on (in these two pics). No homo...

The first pic you put on the site had a lil' too much make-up for it to had been a close-up in my opinion, but word.

Is that your baby in your avatar?

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-21-06 03:50 PM

yeah that is my baby
...n 9th,i'm not going to keep going in circles with you,but i dont know what makes you such an expert on how a depressed person would think unless you were one....

Nynth Degree 03-21-06 03:52 PM

I already told you...I have an education. It's simple facts if you learn about it.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-21-06 03:59 PM

...............................ok dr phil...lol

Blay'all 03-21-06 06:03 PM

lmao, i was about to say the witch thing...

for somebody who clowns on somebody else's pics so much to put them in their sig, you would expect them to at least look good themselves...

Kordozar 03-21-06 06:39 PM

Oh Boy.......Lol

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-21-06 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blay MartÃ-nez
lmao, i was about to say the witch thing...

for somebody who clowns on somebody else's pics so much to put them in their sig, you would expect them to at least look good themselves...

n i'd expect someone who removed his pics after getting clowned to get off the site rofl
...n btw,i know i look good....