RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=298)
-   -   Week 8 Mag! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249568)

Alphabetized 03-09-09 10:17 PM

OH SHIT.

your telling me that the weather outside is DIFFERENT
that someone that lives in a different country?

Lol ya right dude, your full of it.

MurDaH187 03-10-09 12:15 AM

i personally think the gimmick thing is cool because it gives more creativing writing and thinking to do then regular punches all the time and on that note i vote for the TAG TEAM BATTLE...

the mag is on-point its exactly what it was besides the fact that i lost due to people saying o fix my structure i believe my punch still hit harder but its whatevr...

J. Luth 03-10-09 09:53 AM

*waits for it *

Civil. 03-10-09 10:43 AM

Quote:
Finland no showed and got the boot. Sno won by cypher himself.

Quote:
H.T. and....no one else, becuase Stubb's sucked balls this week at spamming other sites. Step it up Stubb's, step it up.

Lol definately some funny shit this week. props on this mag son. you did
a good job. overall a good read. Thanks on the props for the most potential as well. I agree wit you, i just dont seem to try here in the 1-2 and its definately something i need to work on.

oh and another quick thing, the gimmick idea...wasnt going to be for EVERY battle. i thought we just agreed to make the lightweight title match a gimmick battle next week?

we're definately NOT doing every battle a gimmick match, thats stupid as hell. like everyones been saying. this is a punchline league. thats it

but doing an occasional battle, MAYBE would be ok...for example the lightweight match up

Adam 03-10-09 12:42 PM

I'd vote 5 and coke and bobs battle was shit. :cool:

JTR 03-10-09 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphabetized
OH SHIT.

your telling me that the weather outside is DIFFERENT
that someone that lives in a different country?

Lol ya right dude, your full of it.

ya you're probably right, it was probably sunny outside and 74 degrees and there was no snow and cold wind over here in canada, true true lool

Cola 03-10-09 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
I'd vote 5 and coke and bobs battle was shit. :cool:

your so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola 03-10-09 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
Wait, asking to battle someone OR ducking someone you're afraid to battle. You tell me which one makes you a bigger "bitch made pussy" as you put it. Exactly.

And cut the crappy excuses, you pussied out not because I've recycled shit in some battles, you pussied out because you know your wack shit doesn't stand a chance. RV is the ONLY place where people (herbs) give you props for your shit. AND STILL, you haven't been able to do shit.

And don't act like you don't care, I seem to remember you bitching to someone about the voting and how much it sucks in your match last week in SI where you CLEARLY lost. ;)

and don't worry your lil ol' head about IAR. Just by remaining up and getting over 1,000 unique visitors a day it's bringing me in dough. I don't even need to touch shit. VBseo ftw!

Oh, and right because I claim I could smash you in a text battle that me claiming I'ma thug. rofl.. I've stated many times I'm not and that I'm from the biggest suburb out there. My dad got a basketball court outside my house, and a huge ass theatre in the basement. What kind of hood is that?

With disses like these, it's no wonder you ducked. Pussy. I don't really even need to say shit back to you, cuz the sig says it all. PUSSYYY

and following me around beggin me to battle, tryign to persuade moderators and doing everything you can to bug me? Thats not lame? Right?

fuck outta here with your 3rd grade bullshit

J. Luth 03-10-09 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
and following me around beggin me to battle, tryign to persuade moderators and doing everything you can to bug me? Thats not lame? Right?

fuck outta here with your 3rd grade bullshit

Please, with all the shit and effort you put into the whole Poetic fiasco, DO NOT even try to measure lameness. you easily take the cake homeboy.

and beg to battle? More like asking you to back up your shit talking. And obviously you know I'm better and are afraid. I don't blame you.

Persuade mods? Nope. More like him trying to persuade me to join saying "What can I do to get you to join?" I simply told him, "give me Coke in the jump and I'll do it." And that was mostly just our deal so he could close one of his leagues to let my and Nicks go up cuz of 4 league minimum.

But then I told strobe that I know he wants RV to have a respected league ran the right way and BOOM a 5th league is born. holla

Cola 03-10-09 06:01 PM

Quote:
Please, with all the shit and effort you put into the whole Poetic fiasco, DO NOT even try to measure lameness. you easily take the cake homeboy.
N your doing the same thing he was doing, so what is it? Your HIS bitch?

and beg to battle? More like asking you to back up your shit talking. And obviously you know I'm better and are afraid. I don't blame you.

Shit talking? What? You mean the actually facts i posted? YOU DO RECYCLE, that shit is LAME AND WHACK. Stop trying to post up your bitch ass excuses, its gay.

Persuade mods? Nope. More like him trying to persuade me to join saying "What can I do to get you to join?" I simply told him, "give me Coke in the jump and I'll do it." And that was mostly just our deal so he could close one of his leagues to let my and Nicks go up cuz of 4 league minimum.
Cool excuses

But then I told strobe that I know he wants RV to have a respected league
ran the right way and BOOM a 5th league is born. holla

Just like the XBL? :thumbup:

blow me .

J. Luth 03-10-09 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
blow me .

Last time I checked, I didn't create a crew about you. I don't have your dick pics, nor do I want them. I don't make countless threads about you. Sorry, I'm not you. I got a life. :)

If it's WHACK, then if you can post dope then shouldn't be a problem then, right? Wrong. LOL and YOU'RE trying to talk about excuses? Look in the mirror, kid.

XBL was tett's league. I was helping him with mag. I was busy with RBL. Wait, how come you didn't mention the LTL? A league I ran on an unknown site, yet STILL got all the best heads around the net to come and majority to stay active. Nice try, but you fail yet again. ;)

Jonathon 03-10-09 09:58 PM

soooo happy caustic got bitch of the week

Cola 03-10-09 10:02 PM

Quote:
Last time I checked, I didn't create a crew about you. I don't have your dick pics, nor do I want them. I don't make countless threads about you. Sorry, I'm not you. I got a life. :)

If it's WHACK, then if you can post dope then shouldn't be a problem then, right? Wrong. LOL and YOU'RE trying to talk about excuses? Look in the mirror, kid.

XBL was tett's league. I was helping him with mag. I was busy with RBL. Wait, how come you didn't mention the LTL? A league I ran on an unknown site, yet STILL got all the best heads around the net to come and majority to stay active. Nice try, but you fail yet again. ;)

notice that your lil bullshit stunt to try and get people to hate on me, didn't work?

rofl @ the LTL, the battle league that didn't even finish? Congrats, you couldn't even GIVE 1000 dollars away.

all your whack antic's aren't working man, GROW the FUCK up.

J. Luth 03-10-09 10:47 PM

i'm a fag, that doesn't listen to directions

J. Luth 03-11-09 06:49 AM

i'm a fag that doesnt listen to directions.