RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   getting back with an ex... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249838)

JTR 03-24-09 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emcee Punjabi™
Rofl..

jesus your in love with me adam get off my jock dude thats for you and chris hes the one hung up on your fucking foreskin!! LMFAO..

and i dont give a shit atleast i can close my mouth without my teeth getting in the way..

rrrrooooooooooofffflllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol that gap in your teeth is so wide the left one should have an arrow pointing to the other saying "next tooth: 3 km"

lmfao

Yea I got my teeth filed down because I got a chip in them, nice one :thumbup:

Valerie 03-24-09 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
Lol that gap in your teeth is so wide the left one should have an arrow pointing to the other saying "next tooth: 3 km"

lmfao

Yea I got my teeth filed down because I got a chip in them, nice one :thumbup:

Rofl.. you could of made that funnier by saying its wide enough to be used for a football post!

holy fuck your clowns are garbage..

and a chip my fuckin ass.. you have fucking rabbit teeth and if anyone here has snaggle teeth its this fuckin' fruit..

check out those fucking teeth!!

JESUS this is after your teeth are filed down? your teeth are fucked!!

ROOOOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JTR 03-24-09 03:18 AM

peoples teeth show when they smile

Valerie 03-24-09 03:24 AM

Quote:
peoples teeth show when they smile

normal peoples teeth dont get in the way when there trying to close their mouths..

ROOOOOFFFFFLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam 03-24-09 03:26 AM

Normal people have pictures of them with friends, you don't.

Valerie 03-24-09 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Normal people have pictures of them with friends, you don't.

Normal people dont pose online as a girl on MSN instant messenger and ask another guy if YOU can finger his asshole and also ask for pics of his cock..

Lmao

JTR 03-24-09 03:29 AM

^^ That pic - Me smiling with my mouth open

This pic - Me smiling with my mouth closed

You're right, normal peoples teeth don't get in the way when they're trying to close their mouth, it's a good thing I have normal teeth :)

Oh yea, and that was a fun party :thumbup:

Adam 03-24-09 03:31 AM

Quote:
Normal people dont pose online as a girl on MSN instant messenger and ask another guy if YOU can finger his asshole and also ask for pics of his cock..

Lmao

Avoiding the point eh?

Let's see a picture of you with friends.

JTR 03-24-09 03:31 AM

Lol do you even have any pics of you with friends or at a party? Cuz of those tons of pics you got on your myspace not a single one has friends in them lmfao

JTR 03-24-09 03:33 AM

lol damn aye I shoulda worn the cupcakes shirt to the club that night I woulda got even more female attention but it's all good hahahaa

Valerie 03-24-09 03:41 AM

Quote:
^^ That pic - Me smiling with my mouth open

This pic - Me smiling with my mouth closed

You're right, normal peoples teeth don't get in the way when they're trying to close their mouth, it's a good thing I have normal teeth :)

Oh yea, and that was a fun party :thumbup:

Rofl.. OMFG!!!!!!!

your teeth are still poppin out son they need to file down an extra 2 cm or so cus seems to me they missed some.. well now that I think about it im not quite sure a filer would work on those.. you would need more like a fuckin jackhammer for those things you like to call "teeth"

oh and..
that bitch in the white shirt her eye looks like its about to pop out her fuckin skull

rrrrrrrrrooooooooooffffffffffflllllllllllllllllll! !!!!!!!!

Adam 03-24-09 03:42 AM

Post a picture of you with friends.

JTR 03-24-09 03:44 AM

Quote:
Rofl.. OMFG!!!!!!!

your teeth are still poppin out son they need to file down an extra 2 cm or so cus seems to me they missed some.. well now that I think about it im not quite sure a filer would work on those.. you would need more like a fuckin jackhammer for those things you like to call "teeth"

oh and..
that bitch in the white shirt her eye looks like its about to pop out her fuckin skull

rrrrrrrrrooooooooooffffffffffflllllllllllllllllll! !!!!!!!!

lol why you talking bout the girl in white? She's fine and has huge titties, it's the one in black that's ugly. Lmao you picked the wrong to diss, and the one in white doesn't even look good in that pic and is still better then any girl you've ever been associated with hahaha

And nah, my teeth aren't still popping out, you can see by my dimples im smiling and my teeth don't show, you're just trying too hard again

JTR 03-24-09 03:49 AM

lol @ how my teeth don't show even when I SMILE with my mouth closed, but yours do when your mouth is normal

Lol @ those fucking chompers popping out GOT DAMN SON

JTR 03-24-09 03:49 AM

Now that's what the fuck I call teeth getting in the way of you closing your mouth LMAO