RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Strategic Incline (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=364)
-   -   Talk It Up / Predictions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250015)

JTR 04-11-09 04:56 AM

I edited my no-show verse into a real one... y'all can peep, and perhaps give feedback too if you want.

King Solo 04-11-09 05:24 AM

what's with the ; instead of the ,

JTR 04-11-09 05:45 AM

^^ go check out my verse against Final bro, I mentioned you in it hahahaha

JTR 04-11-09 05:47 AM

Honestly if I don't get verse of the week then i'll fucking SHIT MY PANTS. And it'll smell.... REALLY bad

King Solo 04-11-09 06:14 AM

lmao, we wudn't want that now would we

one way 04-11-09 09:00 AM

two battles to vote on, I'll have semies up Sunday night, JTR and Alpha advance in their pools to face the winners of the other two matches.

John Hensley. 04-12-09 08:15 PM

hey JTR, u really claiming two no show wins over me?

i'd have a ton more wins on my rec if i was claiming no show wins lol

JTR 04-12-09 09:10 PM

LOL! Dude, ahahahaha that's what SPuL said to me too after reading my verse, we had a laugh about it, shit is just jokes though. I just really wanted to go 20 and I couldn't think of any other lines, going 20 using the same concept your whole verse is hard eh haha.

Plus saying I beat you twice makes me feel e-cool :D

one way 04-12-09 09:16 PM

^^Vote, You waste your time doing nothing on this site anyways.

John Hensley. 04-12-09 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Reaper
LOL! Dude, ahahahaha that's what SPuL said to me too after reading my verse, we had a laugh about it, shit is just jokes though. I just really wanted to go 20 and I couldn't think of any other lines, going 20 using the same concept your whole verse is hard eh haha.

Plus saying I beat you twice makes me feel e-cool :D

lol nah its all good haha, i actually only came on here because he said that guy jacked a line from me. :shoot: @ biters

JTR 04-13-09 02:16 AM

LOL @

"I punch like a girl, my uppercuts stand you up if you test me
Definition of Irony: Me biting your line... that you bit off of Hensley"

one way 04-13-09 07:45 PM

Semi finals are up

JTR 04-14-09 01:42 PM

yo how come civil just dissapeared again?

I dont wanna be assuming things ok, but this is exactly what happened twice with the KORV 2 tournament I came 2nd in, I was supposed to get money and at the finals dude was gone and never came back and I never got that cash

ill be pissed if I dont get any money when I win this -_-

one way 04-14-09 07:13 PM

yea I was thinking the same thing, I find it funny he's no where to be seen, maybe he got arrested again lol. I'll throw together a dope prize pack to the winners if he doesn't come back, a Canadian Hip Hop pack, CD's clothing and some other dope shit, I aint giving money, I like that stuff too much.

Cola 04-14-09 08:59 PM

a canadian package?

good thing i got knocked out