RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How Should I beat Cali (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250330)

steve_swagger 04-27-09 03:47 PM

lol @ this thread

JTR 04-27-09 03:59 PM

yea latinkitten your audio was pretty fucking harsh to be honest

The Jett 04-27-09 04:21 PM

kitty kat does audio? and I thought all she did was eat taco's and post. Somebody link me.

50Cal. 04-27-09 07:49 PM

^as you see that shut her the fuck up.she is probally running to erase it right now.

.Diabolic. 04-27-09 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.
i'veheard your audio and you sound like a fat arab so dont even mention our audio yours is worse then anyones.

lmfao..

you cant say shit cali your voice is fucking horrible you got that high pitched fat fuck voice.

an to top it off you cant rap let alone text battle or poetry.

like jesus you haven't elevated in shit at ALL

you suck at life in general.

:)

King Solo 04-27-09 08:11 PM

lmao @ latin just disappearing after what cali said

and she is normally the one attacking other dudes and looking for links and shit to validate themselves. shoes on the other foot now, eh?

50Cal. 04-27-09 08:30 PM

^she is probally erasing her soundclick right now.the sad thing is that SHE is probally the worst transition from text to audio that r.v has ever seen :cussing:

The Jett 04-28-09 10:07 PM

kitty kat kitty kat............

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-29-09 10:44 AM

rofl prolly cuz ive been barely postin on this shithole of a site since it died...

my soundclick's been there since like 2002 or 2003 n it aint goin nowhere homos...

funny thing is its still better then anything cali's fat ass recorded...or josh,or nick....wait does that giant brit even have any audios?rofl

shawn its a shame when u inherit both ur moms fat cells and her high pitched fatgirl voice isnt it rofl

p.s. i found our convos on my computer...quite lengthy i must say..when i get around to it imma take the relevant parts out to show rv what a fuckin fat stalker u are
HOLLER

The Jett 04-29-09 10:47 AM

nobody really cares about relevant issues in your stupid ass convo's.....

we want a link to your soundclick because this is a battle site.

And go enter my call out so you can show me how much better u are.

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-29-09 10:54 AM

i cant be bothered to so much as look for it.
batting is wack i already beat everyone who was any good back in the day n u n i were beefin back then n ur bitchass never had the balls to call me out faggot

u waited like 3-4 yrs after i retired to do it rofl

c'mon son

King Solo 04-29-09 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN

funny thing is its still better then anything cali's fat ass recorded...or josh,or nick....wait does that giant brit even have any audios?rofl

yeah, coz apparently you have to have done audio before to comment on the quality of it. jesus, you really are fucking stupid.

The Jett 04-29-09 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
i cant be bothered to so much as look for it.
batting is wack i already beat everyone who was any good back in the day n u n i were beefin back then n ur bitchass never had the balls to call me out faggot

u waited like 3-4 yrs after i retired to do it rofl

c'mon son

yeh then shut ur fuckin trap u big mouthed bitch with no talent to back it.

save that shit talkin time for a battle...better yet save all that drive thru time for a battle if your so busy. retired? no u have to have something established to retire. now if you stoped shit talkin, that would be retiring. deusch.....retired.....

and yeh all the old heads remember me killin u in that diss i made cus u wouldnt battle back then either

King Solo 04-29-09 11:26 AM

I like how she said she beat everyone good from back in the day, especially because most dudes from back in the day were fucking garbage to begin with.

The Jett 04-29-09 01:11 PM

she never did audio....
tell her to show her audio record.