RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   www.rapbattlers.com (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250473)

Speats 05-05-09 06:13 PM

hiphopbattles.com

No

_Talksic_ 05-05-09 06:18 PM

^^^^^^^i like that one

Speats 05-05-09 06:24 PM

my bad, the website do exist already damn

.Eternal. 05-05-09 06:38 PM

hiphoponline.com

Cola 05-05-09 06:39 PM

hiphoponline flows well

.Eternal. 05-05-09 06:40 PM

yes it does .

J. Luth 05-05-09 06:47 PM

lol are all of you blind or something? Did you not read the first post?

He said DON'T POST THEM IN THE THREAD.

Because anyone can register them.

AND

before you throw them out there CHECK IF THEY ARE AVAILABLE.

he then said to PM them to him. Putting it out in the open is easy for anyone to steal.

.Eternal. 05-05-09 07:30 PM

lol wut .

J. Luth 05-05-09 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
no this is not a spam thread.. the domain names just been registered...

this is one of the main choices were looking at for a rapverse namechange...

designed to bring more battling traffic.. but were looking for opinions on this to begin with before any changes are made.

whats the word guys? yay/nay/got a better idea that isnt a registered domain name?

PS: IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA, CHECK WHETHER ITS TAKEN OR NOT FIRST AND PM IT TO ME SO I CAN MAKE A LIST IN THE MOD FORUM.

dont put it out here because its very easy for people to quickly register it and take it.

Y'all need to learn how to read lol

villagepimp 05-05-09 08:07 PM

RAPVERSE!!! Nostalgic purposes.

Cola 05-05-09 09:05 PM

lol @ someone stealing it

that would be the greatest D'oh of all time

La Cosa Nostra 05-05-09 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Eternal.
hiphoponline.com

taken.

but can i just reiterate what spul said.........taken from what i said in the beginning.... IN CAPITOL FUCKING LETTERS.....

-_-

these ideas are sounding good... to check on an idea you just gotta make sure that nothing at all pops up when you type it in...

how about 10,000 posts to anyone who can come up with a good enough idea to be used....

you heard it folks... not only bragging rights.... you get 10000 fucking posts... so start thinking of dope names...

if nobody can come up with a name that everyones happy with then well stay as rapverse or rapbattlers or rapbattlesrelaunched...

stay tuned.

J.Roy 05-05-09 09:58 PM

rapcentral rapville raptacular rappyrap rapatattat

.Eternal. 05-05-09 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
taken.

but can i just reiterate what spul said.........taken from what i said in the beginning.... IN CAPITOL FUCKING LETTERS.....

-_-

these ideas are sounding good... to check on an idea you just gotta make sure that nothing at all pops up when you type it in...

how about 10,000 posts to anyone who can come up with a good enough idea to be used....

you heard it folks... not only bragging rights.... you get 10000 fucking posts... so start thinking of dope names...

if nobody can come up with a name that everyones happy with then well stay as rapverse or rapbattlers or rapbattlesrelaunched...

stay tuned.

why not a mod spot if someone comes up with a name

La Cosa Nostra 05-05-09 10:05 PM

possibly... depends on the person......