RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   carson are you fucken done your battle verse yet... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250496)

.Diabolic. 05-08-09 07:55 PM

lol dude and his fucking whispering gets me everytime.

The Jett 05-08-09 08:29 PM

lol at this shit. eff you for makin me do this stupid shit.

La Cosa Nostra 05-09-09 03:29 AM

its so easy........rap without a beat...

man make it tomorrow ill rap for this.. im going to a VIP club party tonight so no time for rapverse recording.....

you really should try re-recording it and atleast making your vocals sound a little more like you can actually rap.............you know?

The Jett 05-12-09 10:23 PM

I think I own the most personal threads.....watch as I rais em up

La Cosa Nostra 05-12-09 10:41 PM

notice their all people hating on you or being annoyed at you

are you an asset to this site or a liability the jett..

Cola 05-12-09 10:45 PM

Jett's the biggest faggot this sites seen since Nickky Jett's Sour Patch Kids crew

The Jett 05-12-09 10:48 PM

most definitely a liability.........I will not lie or be obliviouse to reality. The vast majority on this site do not like me, but to be completely honest that is ok with me. Aside from a few normal people there are a bunch of immature morons tryna be cool. And I get that, this site is for them. But damn it used to be for artists to chat and battle.

Cola 05-12-09 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
most definitely a liability.........I will not lie or be obliviouse to reality. The vast majority on this site do not like me, but to be completely honest that is ok with me. Aside from a few normal people there are a bunch of immature morons tryna be cool. And I get that, this site is for them. But damn it used to be for artists to chat and battle.

lol, bitch you follow US around and try to start shit

you sure you understand what the word immature really stands for?

La Cosa Nostra 05-12-09 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett

it still is... you can call everyone else immature.. but the dire fact is that no, people dont really like you.. ofcourse your view of this forum community is going to be skewed..

your not really accepted.. and your definatly not an artist...

The Jett 05-12-09 10:54 PM

so your saying this site is not all immature kids who dont have any soundclick/myspace or whatever music pages? Your saying people on here battle or even talk rap? or even music?

Cola 05-12-09 10:56 PM

who gives a fuck what we talk about, you faggot

you just so god damn lame you coulnd't fit into a group of kids online...imagine him in real life

La Cosa Nostra 05-12-09 10:59 PM

i heard he goes around wearing pink shirts cause his girlfriend makes him and he has a shit house career as a jockey that earns him under 20 grand a year...

Cola 05-12-09 11:00 PM

alli know is that the dude is like 5'1 and 105 lbs

The Jett 05-12-09 11:22 PM

I kinda feel like brett favre

Cola 05-12-09 11:23 PM

In your dungaree's?