RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Eminem - What You Wish For (No Accent) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250575)

lyricalflowz 05-16-09 04:03 PM

haha yeah, I actually like Relapse, some shit had to grow on me tho. Theres still like 3 songs i don't care too much for, but the rest is pretty nice. He definitely should have put these 2 tracks on the album.

J. Luth 05-16-09 04:12 PM

blah relapse as a whole was a major disappointment. Maybe like 3-4 songs i'd bump constantly.

but relapse 2 better be on this my darling shit

Speats 05-16-09 06:50 PM

^^Youre really feeling My Darling huh ? lol, nice tracks

_Talksic_ 05-16-09 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Jack
encore is going to become like illmatic

^^ lmao stfu em...

lol for real i cant believe he thinks that albums tight..

_Talksic_ 05-16-09 11:32 PM

my darling was sick

J. Luth 05-16-09 11:39 PM

^i've bumped that shit like 30 times today. Wishing he decided to make all of relapse on that level. psh

M&rk 05-18-09 09:32 PM

both songs are too ill

Dufflebag Boy 05-21-09 01:04 AM

u fuckin dummies dont you know what hes indicating in the encore line...he just admitted that encore was his weakest album and hes pretty much claiming that encore is gonna be on the same level as illmatic in 8 years cuz of how the rap game is going down hill so fast....encore will be as equilevent to illmatic in comparison

Dufflebag Boy 05-21-09 01:27 AM

hold up i just listened to it again...guess i read too much into it lol if em is expecting for the same pattern to work for encore hes sadly mistaken

_Talksic_ 05-21-09 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
^i've bumped that shit like 30 times today. Wishing he decided to make all of relapse on that level. psh

yeah ive been bumping it quite frequently to,i wish all of relapse was on that level..wonder if its gonna be on relapse 2

J. Luth 05-21-09 03:31 PM

i hope it's like a sneak peek of relapse 2. Cu if it is. goddamn, I'd be masturbating to every one of those tracks b. Real talk! :hump:

steve_swagger 05-21-09 04:32 PM

bagpipes from bagdad is dope as fuck ALSO tears maria the man sayz
prepare your venacular for dracula accupuncture

wow is all i can say

lyricalflowz 05-22-09 12:06 AM

can't nobody out rhyme eminem. no way in hell.

M&rk 07-20-09 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)

what has people been thinkin about this stuff, shits awsome like the whole cd. best shit around ever basically, ya'll people not just bumpin the hell outta the relapse or what

M&rk 07-20-09 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiRehaB
u fuckin dummies dont you know what hes indicating in the encore line...he just admitted that encore was his weakest album and hes pretty much claiming that encore is gonna be on the same level as illmatic in 8 years cuz of how the rap game is going down hill so fast....encore will be as equilevent to illmatic in comparison

nothin to do with how the rap game is goin down hill. just that he's so far a head in the game that people aren't going to relize how dope the encore was, and it was.