RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   2 Month Killer Conditioning Training (For Advanced Lifters) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250678)

The Jett 06-02-09 12:13 AM

Ya know what I dont get? We found the fountain of youth and called it a drug.

HGH

LPMNDCTE 06-02-09 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
coz he could prolly put me in a headlock and pop my head like a fucking grape.

lmfao....

there is a limit on how big I want to look though. I dont want to get any bigger than Triple H or Bobby Lasley is.

Scott Steiner's physique is too big... I dont want to have to go out and get custom clothes... Plus, if I stop lifting at that size I'll have loose skin like Fat Bastard...

_Talksic_ 06-02-09 02:38 PM

never do chest and back in the same day,to big of muslce groups..how in the fuck can u do shoulders then a speed bag and then do legs and then jump exercises????
must not be training your muslce groups very hard.

Cola 06-02-09 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
Dude im probly taller than you

i know im bigger than the length of a horses neck :thumbup:

NoCkTerNuL 06-02-09 06:10 PM

push ups, pull ups, dips and running... that's all you need to get ripped. I personally like weight lifting though, but that's because i'm trying to bulk up. once i get to a weight i like, i'm guna start doing pushups pullups and dips as my daily work out to give me some cuts

The Jett 06-02-09 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
i know im bigger than the length of a horses neck :thumbup:

Im probly taller than you

NoCkTerNuL 06-02-09 08:26 PM

^^^ you and coke dealer are starting to get annoying, why don't you guys stop flirting and teasing each other like flaming homos. this thread isn't even about how tall anyone is.

The Jett 06-02-09 11:22 PM

I completely fuckin agree. tell the dude to stop followin me like a groupie.

really.....what would you do if some one kept sayin you weighed i dunno 400lbs. wouldn't yah say I probly weigh less than you? Granted.....ignoring is the mature method.....but I'm on an internet rap battling site.....what the fuck do you expect, I got a lil kid in me. But hey, I aint start the shit.......ol fruity's got the honors on that shit. I just prance around and wait for the next cat to obsess.

J. Luth 06-03-09 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPMNDCTE
fuck that sleeping pill shit.... I was given some because I have insomnia, but I never took it because I'm already taking 100% Whey Protein and I dont want my Kidneys and Liver working too hard...

lol someone missed the sarcasm

King Solo 06-03-09 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPMNDCTE
lmfao....

there is a limit on how big I want to look though. I dont want to get any bigger than Triple H or Bobby Lasley is.

Scott Steiner's physique is too big... I dont want to have to go out and get custom clothes... Plus, if I stop lifting at that size I'll have loose skin like Fat Bastard...

wordage. i'd prolly go lashley build coz he looks mean as fuck and its all in proportion to his body. triple h just has a fucking huge upper body and it forces him to gorilla swagger about the place.. i'd hate that.