RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sometimes, don't you just hate being in a relationship. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250740)

WhoAmI 06-11-09 09:18 AM

nobody who's in a meaningful relationship would say they'd rather fuck around behind their girl's back...

J Summers 06-11-09 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
nobody who's in a meaningful relationship would say they'd rather fuck around behind their girl's back...

i just did...haha.......

M&rk 06-11-09 01:07 PM

wholey everyone but j sumz in this thread is pussy, imma bout to go get a girl friend so i can fuck ya'll behind her back

WhoAmI 06-11-09 01:30 PM

yeah people are pussies for taking their relationships seriously, fuckin idiot lol

M&rk 06-11-09 01:51 PM

pussy and stupid^^^ like you pussy

Cola 06-11-09 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
yeah people are pussies for taking their relationships seriously, fuckin idiot lol

rofl

:thumbup:

WhoAmI 06-11-09 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
pussy and stupid^^^ like you pussy

:stupid:

enjoy your first divorce... and somebody sitting behind a screen calling dude a pussy doesn't phase me, in fact the irony of the situation's pretty amusing

M&rk 06-11-09 04:56 PM

fuck off homo. i aint tryin to ever get married. im tryin to have open relations with the entire nation. im a tryin to be the young hue henfner

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-11-09 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
fuck off homo. i aint tryin to ever get married. im tryin to have open relations with the entire nation. im a tryin to be the young hue henfner

good luck with catchin aids with some herpes on the side

M&rk 06-11-09 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
good luck with catchin aids with some herpes on the side

yeah that would be over rated, have to get my majic johnson on. but aint like its hard to find a girl that is down with not being the only girl u foolin wit. im just not into the homo's talkin like they in love wit they girls, its soft, the world is way too big to be talkin like u tryin to marry a simple minded hoe. if i find a girl who is retardedly smart, she would know how dumb gettin married is in the first place.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-11-09 06:48 PM

thank god not all men think like u lol

06-11-09 06:55 PM

well some people with penises tend to think

Valor 06-11-09 07:39 PM

lol......... at this whole convo
and po' props man....it's true if you love your girl..be faithfull and loyal to her she suppose to be your bestie, and if your not in love with your girl then stay single therefore you wouldn't have to cheat lames

Jay Rose 06-11-09 07:50 PM

dude making the argument bout fuckin anyone he wants and staying in open relationships forever has never and i mean never had sex with someone he loves.....im sorry man im all for a diff chick every night dealio if thats you, but damn you dont know what your missing, call it fruity but when your in love with the chick your having sex with....it just takes it to a whole new level that makes other girls sex game look like amatures.

Valor 06-11-09 07:52 PM

^^^^^^honestly real shit