RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   part two (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250791)

Cola 06-21-09 01:03 AM

rofl

every pic you post is gonna go atleast 10 pages

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-21-09 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
You look like a man.

Fatty

i think u talkin bout ur "girl"
she looks like seinfield with an underbite rofl

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-21-09 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
rofl

every pic you post is gonna go atleast 10 pages

we can only hope rofl

J Summers 06-21-09 04:50 PM

i'm tryna get a mouthfull of those pups yeeeeedig..every single night i have a dream that i am smashin

M&rk 06-21-09 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
You look like Mickey Rourke with tits.

hahah... wonderful

Ysdat 06-22-09 07:45 AM

Pic of that girl is 5 years old. Your pic isnt even a week old.

Nice try though.

steve_swagger 06-22-09 08:55 AM

i might have to turn into a kitten fucker like 2v!!!!!an soul your gal does look like seinfeld my dude sorry

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-22-09 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Pic of that girl is 5 years old. Your pic isnt even a week old.

Nice try though.

u're more then welcome to post up another pic of your seinfeld chick anytime dude rofl

Adam 06-22-09 07:05 PM

I'd rather fuck Soul's girl than LK.

She looks like an unshowered male. She's fat so those aren't even boobies, they're foobies, blah.. you guys defo need some pussy if you're considering that shit.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-22-09 09:22 PM

rofl noone cares about a dude's opinion who cuddles with beasts like this

Adam 06-22-09 10:01 PM

Yes, taking a picture with a bro for 3 seconds is cuddling, nice try, but you're fucking ugly. You can keep trying to avoid it but you honestly look like a man, you have a fucking man face, it's honestly scary. You'd be perfect for the Dog the Bounty Hunter squad.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-22-09 10:31 PM

u're such a butthurt lil faggot rofl...u're a scrawny ugly zitface receding hairline gaptooth redneck drunk who's never been seen with any even slightly attractive chicks.and u're mostly known for cuddlin n kissin ur "bros"....faggot...ur opinion means as much to me as the shit that comes out my ass
rofl@u suddenly postin in other threads after months of lurkin invisible n only postin in my pic threads...pathetic loser
pls dont make me post more pics of u cuddlin with dudes or some ugly chicks........hollller

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-22-09 10:32 PM

explains why u find seinfield attractive rofl faggot

Cola 06-22-09 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
u're such a butthurt lil faggot rofl...u're a scrawny ugly zitface receding hairline gaptooth redneck drunk who's never been seen with any even slightly attractive chicks.and u're mostly known for cuddlin n kissin ur "bros"....faggot...ur opinion means as much to me as the shit that comes out my ass rofl@u suddenly postin in other threads after months of lurkin invisible n only postin in my pic threads...pathetic loser
pls dont make me post more pics of u cuddlin with dudes or some ugly chicks........hollller

im gonna say this one last time

GIRLS DONT SHIT

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-22-09 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
im gonna say this one last time

GIRLS DONT SHIT

rofl well ill take one just so i can show adam dearest just how much his opinion matters