RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   OMG...RIP Michael Jackson (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250820)

WhoAmI 06-26-09 02:28 AM

^thank fuck somebody gets it!

its irritating the way everyone on facebook suddenly seems to have their asses wrapped around dude's shit now he's dead

Valor 06-26-09 02:46 AM

meh r.i.p iguess i only liked his early shit like thriller and beat it and billy jean

Phenom-in-all 06-26-09 03:26 AM

mj will never die. he's bigger than elvis. rip

SUPERVILLAIN 06-26-09 06:23 AM

*gets a white sequenced glove tattooed onto his hand..you know...the "dirty" one.* :evilgrin:

long live the king.

s.v.

Tha Q. 06-26-09 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Hes been dead for years, just cause his physical forms gone you bunch a soft cocks wanna have a cry.
and Im not being disrespectfull, I idolised dude as a kid and have endliss respect for him and what hes done for music, but fact is hes been dead for years!

Well...his death has brought to reality the fact that he touched many lives...and will LIVE ON through his music and memories forever.

_Talksic_ 06-26-09 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
damn, I bet the young kids are having a parade now.. huh..

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!
his last words were, "take me to the childrens hospital"

Tha Q. 06-26-09 04:25 PM

You know...it should be a crime to say such ignorant things...

Actually...take it a step further and it almost is.

It's called Defamation.

06-26-09 08:04 PM

what a fucking bitch

Cola 06-26-09 09:57 PM

Naw its like this

R.I.P. to his musical abilities and influence

but FUCK him as a person

you know how many lifes he FUCKED UP by putting his tounge in lil kids mouths and grabbin they dicks?

King Solo 06-26-09 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Well...his death has brought to reality the fact that he touched many lives...and will LIVE ON through his music and memories forever.

I don't know about lives, but he certainly touched many kids.

TeamOne 06-27-09 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valor
meh r.i.p iguess i only liked his early shit like thriller and beat it and billy jean

jackson 5 was his early shit.

TeamOne 06-27-09 04:11 AM

yea fuck him as a person... he gave millions and Raised millions of dollars for multiple causes.... supported over 30 charitable organizations...

i mean, Maybe he did touch a couple kids.. but he was Found innocent... and if u compare the allegations to what he did Worldwide... ud have to be stupid to say he affected the world in a negative way

lyricalflowz 06-27-09 04:52 AM

The way he made me feeeeeeeeeel. (; lol

nah, but for real, it's unforunate that he passed away he left behind an untouchable legacy. R.I.P.

Cola 06-27-09 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
yea fuck him as a person... he gave millions and Raised millions of dollars for multiple causes.... supported over 30 charitable organizations...

i mean, Maybe he did touch a couple kids.. but he was Found innocent... and if u compare the allegations to what he did Worldwide... ud have to be stupid to say he affected the world in a negative way

found innocent my ass

that chomo fuck was payin people 20 mil to be quiet bout shit, he was exploiting, adn im sure being exploited at the same time by poor families.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-28-09 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
found innocent my ass

that chomo fuck was payin people 20 mil to be quiet bout shit, he was exploiting, adn im sure being exploited at the same time by poor families.

i agree with this