RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   White people and Michael Jackson (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250831)

Ysdat 06-29-09 07:31 PM

Deaths a good thing, not a bad thing.

KOOL COL-B 06-29-09 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
heres the thing about that shit, im sure he prob. was exploiting that dude

but why the fuck would it keep coming up with DIFFERENT families over and over

cuz hes a fucking child malesture

It only came up twice. After tha first shit happened, it would've made it a lot mo eazy to make someone think that he did it again, which is why tha 2nd kids mother made him say it.

Michael's innocent. I'd let my child go hang out wif him and sleep in his bed n all that shit. being different does not = child molester. I'm mo of a child molester than Michael could even dream to be. werd

La Cosa Nostra 06-29-09 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
It only came up twice. After tha first shit happened, it would've made it a lot mo eazy to make someone think that he did it again, which is why tha 2nd kids mother made him say it.

Michael's innocent. I'd let my child go hang out wif him and sleep in his bed n all that shit. being different does not = child molester. I'm mo of a child molester than Michael could even dream to be. werd

youd lick michael's bum hole

Cola 06-29-09 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B

rofl

dude, i've already stated that im sure some people have exploited him for money, that donest change the fact that he actually PAID someone 20 mil for them to keep quiet about some 'touching' that went on behinde doors.

that and your blind, you prob aint seen micheal since he was black

KOOL COL-B 06-29-09 10:34 PM

muthaphukka ALL i see is black :( werd

KOOL COL-B 06-29-09 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
youd lick michael's bum hole

I believe I said I was a child molester. So unless you're talking about a different Michael, who is preferably 11 years old or younger, wif soft, silky smooth skin, and an anus tight enough to crush a jaw breaker, than no, you are wrong. werd

.Eternal. 06-30-09 12:21 AM

malesture.

malesture.

Accelerate 06-30-09 12:50 PM

when he was alive nobody showed him respect so why start when he's dead. And whats sad is everybody in this thread was probably making fun of him whenever it came to a child related joke. Its too late to show him respect now, hes dead why the fuck would he want it now. R.I.P Mike but lets not lose our minds over it either

steve_swagger 07-01-09 03:49 PM

mj was the greatest entertainer ever you are all wack mj needed hundreds of paramedics at his shows just cuz of the bitches whiling out mj was the man videos were like fucking movies thriller cost 7 million you pooor fucks get your info up he was also aquitted of all charges not one conviction also one kid already came out since he died and said his dad made his bullshit

fuck you all who got anything to say about mj

r.i.p
king of pop

changed music forever

and will be missed by trillions

steve_swagger 07-01-09 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
that, and what kinda of a grown ass man gives kids merlot and hangs out with 8yrs old day? NOT to metion letting all these random kids sleep in his bed?! what the fuck?

like, i know im sure as fuck not doing that

aint no mother fuckin beattle doing that gay ass child malesting shit....they touched plenty of people, but they didn't rape no one

Q's a fucking twit that should get smacked up side the face with a big micheal jackson dick so he understands where that things been, cuz he's obviously obvlivious to the facts that Jackson was a fucking pervert

like, i know im sure as fuck not doing that

sure your not buddy :thumbup:

steve_swagger 07-01-09 03:57 PM

edit**

pieces of shit

Cola 07-01-09 04:48 PM

ROFL

look who jumped in 'swagger jocker'

dude FUCK OUTTA HERE, your WHOLE style is a bitten concept....your say has little to do in the mattter

ya dumb highschool drop out

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_swagger
mj was the greatest entertainer ever you are all wack mj needed hundreds of paramedics at his shows just cuz of the bitches whiling out mj was the man videos were like fucking movies thriller cost 7 million you pooor fucks get your info up he was also aquitted of all charges not one conviction also one kid already came out since he died and said his dad made his bullshit
fuck you all who got anything to say about mj

r.i.p
king of pop

changed music forever

and will be missed by trillions

where's this at?

Cola 07-01-09 05:04 PM

that Evan kid 'said his dad pressured him into saying all these things'

that shit is still irrelevant, its PROVEN that Micheal was paying people off before any of that 'evan' shit ever came to surface

walks like a micheal, acts like a micheal, prob a motherfuckin malesture

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-01-09 05:17 PM

...aight i didnt watch the whole trial...but remember bits n pieces...what about MJ's staff confirmin stories like the jesus juice with exclusion of witnesses?