RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   guess whos back (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250968)

Fly-E 08-24-09 10:43 PM

This is like english class. I just learned 3 new things. Looks like i can continue to sleep in english class and get on here and watch ya'll argue. That way i can see what i missed and get an "A" on my term paper. Thanks ;)

Ysdat 08-25-09 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurDaH187
Got soul??
Ya name should be got heart?
Since u won't battle
And latin shitter u make the latin part of ya name look bad its sad your even a latino now I will never look at another latina girl the same ever =/

lol. your WAY to good for me to battle you.

Lyriclesolja 08-25-09 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurDaH187
guess whos back

Guess who doesnt give a shit :thumbup:

Mad Dog 08-25-09 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
I heard people across the pond love Adams, I fucking hate him.

Where the gosh darn heck did he go???

Cola 08-25-09 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
This is like english class. I just learned 3 new things. Looks like i can continue to sleep in english class and get on here and watch ya'll argue. That way i can see what i missed and get an "A" on my term paper. Thanks ;)

well you need to understand SOME english in order to make sense on a webstie that you communicate through words on. You fucking faggot.

Keep jockin highschool and living in your mama's basement :thumbup:

Fly-E 08-25-09 12:57 PM

Im actually livin in my dads house dont talk shit bout my mom.
And im a senior workin and school and music so im workin hard till i graduate than mmove... but thanks for the advice coke urs is always special :)

Cola 08-25-09 02:39 PM

Quote:
And im a senior workin and school and music so im workin hard till i graduate than mmove... but thanks for the advice coke urs is always special :)

thats cool that your a nobody, going no where :thumbup:

and your mom's a fat whore.

Lyriclesolja 08-25-09 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
thats cool that your a nobody, going no where :thumbup:

and your mom's a fat whore.

too cold :thumbup:

Mad Dog 08-26-09 10:07 AM

Quote:

Unless he was calling your dad a transexual or referring to "yo mamas basement" as you living in her fanny...I can't see where he was "talking shit about her"

sorry dude just calling it like i see it

Fly-E 08-26-09 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Unless he was calling your dad a transexual or referring to "yo mamas basement" as you living in her fanny...I can't see where he was "talking shit about her"

Oh well childish shit i aint worryin about coke dont nobody care for him anyways. no biggie. good observation though i jus read some of the message and assumed thanks for correctin me lol appreciate it...

Cola 08-26-09 02:17 PM

Quote:
Oh well childish shit i aint worryin about coke dont nobody care for him anyways. no biggie. good observation though i jus read some of the message and assumed thanks for correctin me lol appreciate it...

that or its because you can't read for shit.

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-26-09 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog

rofl................

Mad Dog 08-29-09 03:48 AM

Quote:

its a bad habit of mine