RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Death is a hard thing to accept...... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251055)

50Cal. 09-23-09 04:27 AM

i am the only person who can save this site because i <3 it:)

King Solo 09-23-09 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.
first off this is strobes fault.none of the so called super mods do shit but talk.bring a tourney and offer money yourself.dont just look to strobe.offer a 100 bucks and people will come.thats less then a pair of sneakers.make new tourneys and leagues.you have the power.make it look like tons of people are online even though there are not.add forums for magazine articles.a fuck kanye west forum.whatever you think will bring people.you have that power.thats what i would do as mod plsu bring people here.you mods do nothing but suck strobes dick,complain and post nonsense.strobe needs to make more mods AND supermods.he is always dragging his feet.as for the money thing.lmfao.money is paid for ads due to activity of the site.hence strobe makes nothing if anything.

The only people with power to make forums and all that are strobe and nos. I am a super-mod. The only power I have is to monitor the forums and squash needless activity that's putting the site down. That and ban members that are acting like ass clowns all the time and in general hurting the activity of the site.

You need admin status to start making forums and shit.

50Cal. 09-23-09 10:41 PM

well then someone needs admin status.someone who is in a eastern,pacific or or central time zone and can be on here when most others are.

Dabatos 09-24-09 12:44 PM

lol.. you guys really do love this sit huh? haha

Mad Dog 09-24-09 03:15 PM

death isn't hard to accept watch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
I accept death

^ see

50Cal. 09-25-09 12:44 AM

^i vote that you kill yourself then.all in favor say i.

LaTiNKiTTeN 09-25-09 12:01 PM

Quote:

werent u the one talkin bout suicide bein a sin ya fuck...ure a moron....thankfully someone has enough sense on here not to make u any kind of mod....ure just a big internet front...all talk no action

Mad Dog 09-25-09 05:20 PM

Quote:

niceeeeee...you just made yourself look stupid in your own thread :thumbup:

50Cal. 09-25-09 06:17 PM

^your a idiot.of course suicide is a sin and a cowardly way out.i was being sarcastic.the fact that l.k didnt see that just shows how dumb she is and the fact you co signed shows how muc dumber you are.

Retribution 09-25-09 06:40 PM

I'm not trying to start shit but if majority of the site don't like you........why would this happen???

Mad Dog 09-26-09 03:00 PM

Quote:
^your a idiot.of course suicide is a sin and a cowardly way out.i was being sarcastic.the fact that l.k didnt see that just shows how dumb she is and the fact you co signed shows how muc dumber you are.

Spell properly and use proper grammar before trying to call someone an idiot.

Thank you.

50Cal. 09-27-09 06:46 AM

^this from the kid who raps off beat and fucks up the pronoucing of half the words he raps.

Mad Dog 10-02-09 11:42 AM

Quote:
^this from the kid who raps off beat and fucks up the pronoucing of half the words he raps.

And this "kid" had Hooligan as Crawley F.C's "anthem" to this day. And we invented the language you fucked it up...no you personally are fucking it up :thumbup:

Tell me, what do you do for a living?