RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Tournament (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   .: Not Pork :. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=58148)

...OpeY... 06-16-03 06:51 PM

^kid just dont get it... aight dog fine. play it how you wanna play it. If you got some beef then you set me up against you next round... aight? I'm serious... I'll handle you if you need me too, but if not then jump off my dick cus I aint said shit to ya.

Soul Theory 06-16-03 08:43 PM

In my battle vs. Celph-Centered everyone kept sayin i had a lot of punch-ins.

I know what a punchline is, but what the hell is a punch-in?

Clockwork 06-16-03 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mind Theory
In my battle vs. Celph-Centered everyone kept sayin i had a lot of punch-ins.

I know what a punchline is, but what the hell is a punch-in?

its where you dont spit your whole verse in one take, you just spit a couple bars, stop then record the next couple bars, stop then record the next couple of bars, etc.

...OpeY... 06-16-03 09:36 PM

yeah Mind... Clock said I did that in my verse against you but I didn't. I didn't notice you punch in on the last battle but I wasnt listening for it either. A lot of emcees do that tho... if you mix correctly people shouldn't be able to tell.

mic-e.b. 06-16-03 11:52 PM

sometimes if you silence your breaths instead of -15db 'in it,then it sounds kinda choppy like you punched in.

mic-e.b. 06-16-03 11:58 PM

props to clockwork...jus happened to peep him cuz i am checkin out whos left in the tourney and the kid is pretty dope. nice flow, good lyrics, and delivery is solid. nimrod vs. clockwork is going to be the best battle this round.

Clockwork 06-17-03 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mic-e.b.
props to clockwork...jus happened to peep him cuz i am checkin out whos left in the tourney and the kid is pretty dope. nice flow, good lyrics, and delivery is solid. nimrod vs. clockwork is going to be the best battle this round.

thanks bro, im definately gonna bring it this round, no doubt.

...OpeY... 06-17-03 12:42 AM

Quote:
sometimes if you silence your breaths instead of -15db 'in it,then it sounds kinda choppy like you punched in.

So your sayin I should just lower the breaths instead of deleting them completely? I'll have to try that. I'm still new at home recording.

mic-e.b. 06-17-03 01:03 AM

^yeah unless you have good breath control...cuz when you delete them it makes your audio seem choppy...most of the time...so try jus lowering them and see what happens. its worth a try. or you could just work on your breath control.

and clockwork...you wanna collab sometime...i'm tryin to figure out some shit cuz my quality is gettin f'ed up but hit me up anyways if you're interested. aim: micdrive 33

...OpeY... 06-17-03 01:10 AM

EVERYONE CHECKED IN!! THANK FUCKIN GOD!!

Baysick 06-17-03 02:05 AM

yea..

Absense 06-17-03 02:30 PM

..at this stage there shouldn't be many no shows hopefully.

sal-v 06-17-03 02:36 PM

hope so

mic-e.b. 06-17-03 11:27 PM

bored bored bored bored...damn i am bored.

Clockwork 06-17-03 11:36 PM

Quote:
bored bored bored bored...damn i am bored.

i aint seen you on AIM.