RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Warlords Anthem Part 3 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=58500)

Accelerate 06-17-03 12:24 PM

damn...seems like this was not the best iv'e seen. Only Mic Checks part was good. Surreal did ok but that was it...

west 06-17-03 12:25 PM

nah that wasn't mic check that was mine dawg i was jus doin a mic check,lol

Peace

Accelerate 06-17-03 12:31 PM

oh my bad, whoops.....
well yours was still the best of the group...1

west 06-17-03 12:32 PM

Thanx dawg.

Peace

Kobra 06-17-03 12:45 PM

Grym Style........hmm unlike you i dont fuck ma mom

Sorry

Mental God 06-17-03 08:36 PM

lol at the haters..... you know you done good by all the hate.... lol at the sig...... i didnt know ruth had a MILF! hey even beter cause im in tight with him lol...... bunch of fuckin haters.... they just know we the shit right now.... and they are just shit.... faggots ahhaaha

Sureal 06-17-03 09:05 PM

yea guys, i liked the first one the best , other 2 have gone down hill ... not hate...

Lyrical Killer 06-17-03 09:09 PM

hell ya tight shit west

Black.Jack 06-17-03 10:31 PM

back to the real point it was on, good stuff man

Black.Jack 06-17-03 10:32 PM

fuck haters man u just get clowned by pipin up on sumones piece

~RuThLEss~ 06-17-03 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Orikle
Shit that was D.O.P.E Know what I mean man...Belongs in Legends...*haha* *hahah*....Thanks for making me laugh....

..........Pz...........

^^^^^^^^^INSPIRE AND HIS WIFEY ORikle.........WOW Ya'll AMAZING.........LOL this Australian Kangaroo Fuckers....Love WarLords That much...hahahaha We should label ya'll as our Whores....from Now off....LOOL

For god Sakes they even got an SIG about us...hahaha AND inspire Loves my dick so much he got somehtin about me in his signiture...hahahahaahhaa FUCKIN ELTON JOHN DICK SUCKIN FAggots....hahaha

inspire 06-18-03 01:48 AM

lol@ Kids Who Act Like They Dont Care... Hahahah Suck My Nutz... You Got Clowned And There Aint A Damn Thing You Can Do About It...

Kapone 06-18-03 01:55 AM

dog, Ruth <haha

u got clowned, i droped 3 bars to west 60, and he got killed

im tellin you, droppin on every crew isnt gunna werk

so u gotta MILF huh?

shit i didnt know that, last time i was with her the lights were out, uhhhhhhhhh

Sureal 06-18-03 03:22 AM

uh , guys i didnt write that bottom part of the verse... i think you got me mixed up with somone else...

Poppa Kap 06-18-03 11:18 AM

^^^^^^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL yet again West was left out of the drop LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL dam thats a kik in da pants...WL anthem 1 and 2 were ok but ur stretchin it now...it gets a bit old how u can use crew names in differnt sentences...all of you involved in this had a nice verse but i mean quit while ur headin...its stretched 2 much where ppl dont care...i only looked coz i thowt Addlib or Ruth maybe in it