RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   real_1_skiddlez vs. cerebral assasin (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=74374)

Tha Vision 08-20-03 02:40 AM

Aight Real_1_Skiddlez had some nice rhyme scheming and multies with transitions but his punches didn't hit as hard as Cerebral's verse...Cerebral's metaphors were a lil stronger and had some nice multies...This battle was very close and I had to read this shit like 3 times but I think Cerebral won because metaphoric punches win battles and not rhyme scheming....

Vote: Cerebral

Quote:
When im busting from the nine, trust me I’m divine//
punch you in the chest so hard, my fist will take custody of your spine//

I gotta say that shit was hot tho....

real_1_skiddlez 08-20-03 04:51 AM

man like i said we will do this again and we will do it strait up and when i rip u even worst the second time u wont have a reason at all to bitch u lil faggot

DaBanga 08-20-03 05:19 AM

damn that was a close battle.....i liked both verses.....no hate but i think assasian came harder with the punches and i liked his flow......no hate.....

can both of you check out my battle....honest vote.....

GAME~IN$ANE 08-20-03 05:40 AM

real did take dis ahrder punchesilikednumber4thatwasdaillestlinemy space barbrokesobare witme
wordplay-real
decent
battleforthis
catsgoodshit

Strategies 08-20-03 04:02 PM

Aiight Ya'll Uppin 4 Votes...........

Uppin 4 Votes.........................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>One<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Grim Ripper 08-20-03 04:12 PM

skiddlez - smarter than the hulk? damn you're fucking stupid,
david banner was smart / the hulk is dumber than cro-magnon
man. liked your dyslexic postal office line, that was the only
thing nice. too much talk about spine, that's played out

cerebral - seems like you weren't trying at all. caucasian line
was good, everything else was wack

SKIDDLEZ gets the vote

younggadget 08-20-03 04:21 PM

I got to give this to cerebral assasin.The real skiddlez lines was kind of played besides I don't think he's really a newbie..I don't know,but anyway...I liked cerebral's punches more so he gets my vote.

Strategies 08-20-03 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cerebral assasin
Aiight Ya'll Uppin 4 Votes...........

Uppin 4 Votes.........................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>One<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sir Cedrych 08-20-03 05:21 PM

i think skiddlez came harder wit his punches

no hate

vote-real 1 skiddlesz

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........

real_1_skiddlez 08-20-03 05:51 PM

man i am sick of lil dick ridders this cat know i bet him and last night every body was talking bout i ripped him and he ran he cam back 1 hour latta and then posted his battle after he saw what i put he fled so he is a lil bitch and if yall followed the rule i would be up 5-0 cause i took this 1 dick ridin bitches

COM 08-20-03 05:54 PM

aight look

real_1 took this one...

punches werent that great from either but cerebral's flow was way off....

just wasnt a good read...

both need to elevate but my vote goes to real......

exactly what i would have said

younggadget 08-20-03 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by real_1_skiddlez
man i am sick of lil dick ridders this cat know i bet him and last night every body was talking bout i ripped him and he ran he cam back 1 hour latta and then posted his battle after he saw what i put he fled so he is a lil bitch and if yall followed the rule i would be up 5-0 cause i took this 1 dick ridin bitches

Who the fuck you callin a dick rider?...close yo mouth before I merk you...yo verse was shitty as fuck..who was your first win by?...Elmo from Seasame Street...because you suck..wack ass nigga....keep yo mouth closed when you hear grown men speakin...bitch....

youngblood 08-20-03 07:12 PM

uppin this shit 4 them, so this fuckin battle will get closed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

youngblood 08-20-03 07:36 PM

uppin.........................uppin............... .............uppin.....................

uppin...........uppin............uppin............ ....................uppin..............

RappinThug4life 08-20-03 07:42 PM

real took this harder punches wordplaty an such on

he merked this cat i thoguht his intro qwas ill
vote real skillz
pc