RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   calling out taktic (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=79402)

Taktik 09-15-03 07:51 PM

Yo it's you herbs that think they can elevate that ruin this site, RB has become overun by herbs like you that think that they're da shit and can only elevate when in reality some people cant rap and YOU ARE ONE OF THEM....so stop sayin' "Fuck OFF" and shit, cuz you will never elevate, you'll prolly end up with a rec 0-10 and then quit and thats HERBISH activity.....your already 0-4....most wud just give up at that and take up Poetry or sumthin.......I'm gettin this closed so have a good life cocksucker

Raez 09-15-03 07:51 PM

Who is TakTic?

I know a TakTik.....

*Waits For The Match*

lillem 09-15-03 07:52 PM

fuckin herbs

HCabuser 09-15-03 07:54 PM

man fuck you bitch lillema nd taktic, close this fucking shit im getting tired of seeing it, HERBISH BITCHES

lillem 09-15-03 07:59 PM

look at ya battle record dawg, dam you got a big mouth you aint even been here for long. 87 posts you need to step back ....

psico babble--------------> if i really wanted to be replaced by a homo
would have gave you a ring like a engangment proposal

HCabuser 09-15-03 08:53 PM

yeah bitch look at my battles, and look at yours, can somebody fuckin close this peace of shit thread, shit.........................................

Chrit 09-15-03 09:12 PM

^^^

Quit talking like you are good or something...

You are an herb...
And your record accurately represents that...

Accelerate 09-15-03 09:16 PM

You are just whack...........................
Battle then Battle, but don't talk shit and then punk out.
Punk!

Crysis 09-15-03 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by HCabuser
Ok str8 pussy step1: look at your record and then look at mine, step2: ok now think for a second, who in the hell do you think would win?, there you go, and now my turn. Bitch ass you fucking cock suck, why the hell are you gonna ask me to battle when i just said nah to Taktic, you know what this site needs to pay attention to stupid asses like you and kickt hem off, STR8 PUSSY!

i never asked you to battle bitch....you are just illiterate...learn to read muther fucker....plus you fucking suck give up rap

HCabuser 09-16-03 05:08 PM

i said i wanted to battle taktic but then it came to mind so shut the fuck up, and chrit suck my fucking dick you suck ass too bitch, and skiddlezz oh wow your awsome, shit fuck you too, ur fucking record aint no glory and glamorous thing either so all yall HERBISH MOTHERFUCKERS shut the fuck up, and bitch yeah you did ask me to battle, scroll around on this thread and look bitch, and who ever said i talk alot of shit, yes the fuck i do, cause bitches i dont take shit from anyone like all yall cocksuckers on this thread, now go cry to fucking hate and herassment BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Accelerate 09-16-03 06:05 PM

I'll battle you :)