RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Conspiracy about RB Legends... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=84870)

Aisle Phive 10-11-03 04:35 PM

Maybe Cam's Just Tha Dope??

Or Maybe 13th Is Mad he Never Gets Nominated.. :)

Ermmm... I'm Still Upset You Called Me A Homo.. And I Don't D/R.. Wouldn't There Be More Of A Probability That I Would DR Cam? You Would Actually Be Surprised How Many So Called Vets Ride Each Others Dick.. If You Don't Think That Battle Was Close Then Something Is Wrong. Because I Saw A Close Ass Battle.. Both Verses Hit Hard..

So Apologize.. Hoe... :D

OutWrite 10-11-03 04:36 PM

Yea..Like Ghost Writing And Ish

G.Hod 10-11-03 05:12 PM

I think Cam does a good job, but it's not fair to place the burden solely on his shoulders . . There really ought to be more active "Legends" mods who can help him out .

Transmogrify 10-11-03 05:16 PM

Just like I said

13th Disciple 10-11-03 05:51 PM

agrees wit G.hod....and Tu Cents..........

*throws up the finger*

Jae Cyph 10-11-03 05:53 PM

Hey, 13th

Morphine Kills Baby's

KILL BABYS KILL BABYS KILL BABYS

:p

13th Disciple 10-11-03 05:58 PM

Jae...usually...i'll clown about anything...but...the only reason i
don't like that subject...and don't find it to be funny...well.....
i'll just say this much....when u grow up....if u ever do.....and u
ever lose one .......u'll find it not to be funny........dickhead

Jae Cyph 10-11-03 06:00 PM

I play football with little kids.....

their easily thrown .

Jae Cyph 10-11-03 06:03 PM

I`m just fucking with you 13th lol , my sister had a kid lost so don't take it as a bad thing im just joking with the subject, it's easier to joke a subject then dealing with the reality of it a lot of times.

Edicius 10-11-03 06:19 PM

I think

G.hod is good/qualifyed for the legend panel...

pot1ent 10-11-03 06:25 PM

I think G.Hod is def qaulified wihtout a doubt along with N-Demik... There the other two i respect

O...Thugz your close aswell man.. No doubt

Precise. 10-11-03 06:47 PM

The Legends forum is about to be done away with. Why do all you kids have to fuckin cry about EVERYTHING. I agree that a lot of the stuff that's in there shouldn't be. And I'm about to talk with End and take a lot of that stuff out. If this kind of stuff continues. Say goodbye to the forum period.

Aisle Phive 10-11-03 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 13th Disciple
Jae...usually...i'll clown about anything...but...the only reason i
don't like that subject...and don't find it to be funny...well.....
i'll just say this much....when u grow up....if u ever do.....and u
ever lose one .......u'll find it not to be funny........dickhead

Werd.. Last Year I Lost My Bro In A Car Accident When He Was 16. Nothin Has Been The Same Since.. And My Mom Has A Tough Time Handling It, We All Did.. But It Was Her Child So It Hurt Her The Most.. Beyond Description. Losing Somebody Hurts.. Let Alone Losing A Child..

You Haven't Lost One Of Your Kids Have You? I'm Sorry If You Did.. I Can Only Imagine.

Dez 10-11-03 06:49 PM

i remember all those years, how it was when you were here

Mental Stamina 10-11-03 07:04 PM

I believe Cam get's all his friends on AIM, rides there penis for a good 30 minutes then say's, "Nominate my piece its ledgend material", so him being a mod and riding cock, people "nominate" his garbage than he say's In. and posts it up.

its kinda like you nominate mine and I'll nominate yours!

see the pathern, we all know he can't battle so he sticks to a place we don't really care about, ledgends, why? its 3/4 cam's anyways, and we dont really give a shit about him, ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE. *waits for his friends to say they care*