RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   2 Pacs Killer Revealed OMG (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=86378)

Omega Red414 10-19-03 09:24 PM

Thats not pac's killer thats the real Washington sniper guy

Legendary 10-19-03 09:58 PM

RnR has no sense of humor. They closed the thread.

C-Section 10-19-03 10:19 PM

fuck RNR, only good thing about RNR is the open mic cause you get real replys even though everyone trys to turn you into a abstract MC

EyE QuE 10-19-03 10:37 PM

Hey i got some shit to say bout pac, i always thought he was dead, but.... i heard from this super genius guy that makiveli was a german soldier who faked his death and that makiveli spells i'm alive k when you unscramble it. Hol up let me try.

M-A-K-I-V-E-L-I
I-M-A-L-I-V-E-K

It actually does speak truth but its still a mystery.
~1~

C-Section 10-19-03 10:48 PM

let it go,

EyE QuE 10-19-03 10:53 PM

Lol, i still believe he's dead, but theres always a possibilty. Cuz if he did fake his death and came back, imagine how many records he would sell and how many sold out concerts he would have.
~1~

T3CK NiNe 10-20-03 12:05 AM

SUM KRIP

MultiVersEal 10-20-03 12:30 AM

hey eye que if you call yourself that why the fuck you thinkin machiavelli is a german name? and why you didnt know he wrote a book?

.ExXoDuS. 10-20-03 01:18 AM

he ain't dead, he just made a fuckin song disiin beyonce and jay-z.....plus he's got a fuckin movie comin out next month.....fuckin retards.......tupac is NOT dead..........and for the record ya'll herbs in this thread.....pac was shot by a crip that was payed by Suge Knight......and he snatched pac's chain........Badda Bing Badda Boom....How U Like The Apples?

KeMy$t 10-20-03 01:45 AM

what is the song called that disses beyonce and jay-z and if he isn't dead he will never come back into the lyme light because if he faked his death it was to be removed from it so no one will ever know it is always gonna be unsolved and if he's dead then may he rest in peace and if he is alive then hope he is having fun smokin blunts and drinkin liquor down in mexico

Dope Wax 10-20-03 02:31 AM

^lol. Sorry C. .

Emerge 10-20-03 02:48 AM

yo gimics if u got anymore shit to say pm me about it with links or watever

anyway i beilieve he is alive too many coincidenses and shit anyway if yall want some facts just go to ask.com and put in tupac u will have over 100 websites that have shit on him
peace,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,

Trah Siph 10-20-03 05:04 AM

seriously, the killer is supposed to be that guy who TupaC and Suge Knight beat up earlier in the night...however he's dead now too

HK The Great 10-20-03 05:10 AM

man, his movie is a documetry.... and ive never ever IN MY FUCKIN LIFE since he got shot, heard a song about anything goin on now... get it?????? but he alive and shit, too many coincidences

HK The Great 10-20-03 05:14 AM

alsdkjfal;jfaldfjal;sdjfal;jkdflaksjdflasjdfla;sjd la;sjdf