RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Bring Back The Mods (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=95643)

Lokinator 12-01-03 11:32 AM

Worked For Me ;)

Taktik 12-01-03 11:33 AM

Exactly....but wat im trying to understand is the admin process.....of selection.....

Obviously pm'ing you and askin would not be the best choice or niether aim'ing you.....so im wonderin how people were selected....

....BaSh.... 12-01-03 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Taktik
Exactly....but wat im trying to understand is the admin process.....of selection.....

Obviously pm'ing you and askin would not be the best choice or niether aim'ing you.....so im wonderin how people were selected....

Word...How were the mods selected

MP~PHASIZ 12-01-03 11:44 AM

Yo, what's the reason for Chrit getting banned anyway?

Roots 12-01-03 12:37 PM

He Got Rude To The New Admins Or Something Or Something About Deleting Threads Im Unsure Myself . .

rule 12-01-03 02:15 PM

I agree with feeble....chrit and the realist and those guys were dope i didnt really talk to them but from what i read of them they were inspirations to kids who were just guests and they did do there job expecially chrit i think they deserve a second chance... look at all the newbies fuckin around makin stupid threads they don't get banned but chrit and them put effort in and got angry for a reason....they should be unbanned...atleast they tryed to put a good effert in and make RB look good...which most times they did.....so ye, let em back in RB would elavate with 'em

my 2 cents

bareknuckle 12-01-03 02:23 PM

y'all should trust admins they usually know what they're doing

Baron Mynd 12-01-03 02:37 PM

Why i havent been made super mod here yet kids here for a month have been i'll never fucking know. But blah .. i dont care anymore really. Shouldnt of banned me in the first place. Let them rule the roost.

Roots 12-01-03 02:42 PM

Chrit Became Mod Then Supermod . . While You Were Mod For How Long? . . You've Got A Point SomeHow . .

Baron Mynd 12-01-03 03:16 PM

I was a here for ages, remember Vortex ? That was me .. and besides, ive been here 4 years the end of this one .. dosent that show site loyalty? plus the fact im top poster means im active here, then's the fact im one of its best writers here .. i should of been s.modded months ago ..

Axiom 12-01-03 03:47 PM

Re: Bring Back The Mods

Quote:
Originally posted by Feeble Minded
chrit - yall needa give him another chance... seriously. your being stupid by not letting him s mod again. he was one of the only active s mods, and he did a good job.

the realist - he was probably the most active mod ever. de-modding him was the stupidest thing ever. he was mod for what, a month? and was a soon to be s mod in that short period of time

c section - same thing. ok he was sometimes an asshole and did stupid things. at least unban him though. please?

the end - deadminning him wasnt smart, and, ok.. you re adminned him. good job.

all of these people - chrit and c section were loyal to the end.. i would have done the same thing they did . stop being hardheaded and let them come back. i understand you want good member activity.. they will definitely only increase membership and activity.
I Disagree Feeble... There Were Others Ways They Could've Showed Their Loyalty To End... Goin Around Like Immature Kids On Power Trips Deleting Everything Was Just Screwin With The Members And Not The Admins... So Pretty Much All They Did Was Abuse Their Powers... Pretty Harshly I Might Add... So They Deserved What They Got.

Baron Mynd 12-01-03 03:54 PM

Axe E Um finally drops knowledge i some what agree with ..

Feeble Minded 12-01-03 04:10 PM

im ignoring smokajokas comment about me being a dickhead, he can think what he wants. fact still remains ive handled numerous complaints from him in i.r. and he hasnt complained.

The End 12-01-03 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Camarac
I was a here for ages, remember Vortex ? That was me .. and besides, ive been here 4 years the end of this one .. dosent that show site loyalty? plus the fact im top poster means im active here, then's the fact im one of its best writers here .. i should of been s.modded months ago ..

Firstly, I modded you twice. Both times you asked to be demodded, and the last time you asked to be banned.

Loki got to be mod because I've known him since March or so. He never did anything wrong, and is one of the most active people in the forum he mods. I pick mods based on activity and trust. AIM'ing and PM'ing me is just a way to annoy me, and make me want to never have you as a mod.

Accelerate 12-01-03 04:15 PM

All I'm saying is that people who are mods deserve to be mods. Once they get that power it's not anyone elses fault what happens.