RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Baphomet vs 286 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248150)

Dickard. 02-06-09 03:17 AM

This was feedback posted for 286

both were tight tracks...close one...so jsut checkin polls

La Cosa Nostra 02-25-09 11:01 AM

fucking fuck...

somebody vote already. stop checking polls...

50Cal. 02-26-09 03:11 AM

wow nos this is dope.you stepped your shit up.i hate your accent and voice but your flow and lyrics are dope as fuck.hook is offical.good ass job.

E.C 03-04-09 06:57 PM

Voted For: Baphomet

iite im gonna listen to 286's first comment then do the same with baphs,

i like the beat which is good, i aint feelin the kanye west type effects tbh makes it sound kinda cheesy. its a sick concept to be workin with n i expected a track on a deeper level n only touched the surface on this the content couldav been better, it sounded a bit too mainstreamish to me... on a good note the flow was good u got a good voice for rapping. i did like the change towards the end, picked it up a bit, was kool..
overall its an average track nothin i would personally listen to but everyones got their taste right?
not a bad effort but im expecting better from baphomet.

Baphomet
righht, long time since i heard u n last time i did ur content was amazing lets see wot u bring to the table, i like the sample at the beggining builds up the track niceley, ur quality aint very good but im not voting on ur mics. this has got more of a grimey feel to it. i can tell the lyrics came from the heart. the content is top class again, i like the flow u switched it up nice and have got some complicated shit in there, ur track was alot deeper than 286's which give u the upper hand in my opinion.
overall i liked this track, no real flaws as they say, i rekon u did the beat justice. good job bro.

VOTE:

Baphomet

i thought his track was better he thought about the concept a bit more and therefore came out with a better track content wise. 286's track jus didnt add up i thought the singin ruined it. soz man

if u need me to explain more i will just let me know.

Brydon 03-09-09 10:13 AM

Voted For: Baphomet

Right ok nos i think your wordplay and multies was spot on, but dam your tone bearly changed throughout the whole piece.Also i dont think your voice suited the back beat that well either.
286 i thought when u didnt have annoying voice over going on it was a solid piece.However your word useage was kinda basic compared to nos's.But at the same time it was more enjoyable to listen to when that voice over shut the fuck up.But in my opinon that annoying as fuck singing lost you this battle in my opinon.No hate but it really did start to do my head in.

So vote for nos as his lyrics were better and stayed on point for longer and didnt have a fucking annoying singing.Just try to change up ya tone sum more.

Good drop from both however