RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RobKilla... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238891)

Nynth Degree 01-03-07 01:52 AM

Fuck that, I'm the king of this shit.

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
i wonder wen MAS is havin their next show... teamones is february 14th... u wont even be officially a label by than

now how the fuck you gonna say team one is having a show when you just said team one isn't even a label?

dumbass muhfucka

Wordz AhGod 01-03-07 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Greatest
Fuck that, I'm the king of this shit.

lol....I dont think they are paying any attension to you fam.. :laugh2:

Nynth Degree 01-03-07 02:17 AM

Word, I'm underrated homeboy.

Entee 01-03-07 02:28 AM

haha....pexx man....they dont gotta be a label to do a show at the metro. and, i dont think anyone in teamone said that the team is a label. MAS, coo homie, yall do you, teamone does teamone.

and Q, u right homie, too much hate....zone out, willsunyu,...battle fux dude.
if you gon start beef, end it kid.

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entee
haha....pexx man....they dont gotta be a label to do a show at the metro.

i feel what you're sayin, but don't go implying youre a label one minute then saying you're not, then implying you are again the next. makes you look pretty stupid. feel what i'm sayin?

RapGod 01-03-07 03:18 AM

this is interesting. all ppl on rv do is argue

.TeamOne. 01-03-07 03:22 AM

I dont think anyone in TeamOne was implying that we were a label.
You guys are gettin this all mixed up... label or not, but i think the real point of this website is to realize....
RobKilla > you. whoever you may be.
9th, ring the bells.

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TeamOne.
RobKilla > you. whoever you may be.
9th, ring the bells.

now that's interesting. i can think of at least 5 people on this site that would roast you.

Robkilla > the rest of team one.

thaddaboudit.

niggas should change their name to "Robkilla and the Robkillettes".

Entee 01-03-07 05:07 AM

there you go with the hate again...

all of RV < true hiphop

Wordz AhGod 01-03-07 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapGod
this is interesting. all ppl on rv do is argue

So true...but its cool...APEXX really seems to dislike everyone so dont get too offended. Its his way of saying hello from what Ive seen. :thumbup:

-TeamOne- 01-03-07 12:33 PM

wow at this nigga

i say

"wow at how ignorant appex is about TeamOne"

apexx see's

"TeamOne is a label, with a staff, a street team, and a tax id"

don't take assumptions bruh

last time i checked you dont have to be a label to perform

and like i said b4

wow @ how ignorant apexx is about TeamOne, this nigga would even put up $1000 on something he doesent know shit about, my guy, #1 you dont stay in chicago #2 you have never met ANY of us, neither have you ever even SEEN us in person, so how the hell are you going to "assume" that TeamOne isn't making moves, lmao fuck outta here bruh

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
wow at this nigga

i say

"wow at how ignorant appex is about TeamOne"

apexx see's

"TeamOne is a label, with a staff, a street team, and a tax id"

don't take assumptions bruh

last time i checked you dont have to be a label to perform

and like i said b4

wow @ how ignorant apexx is about TeamOne, this nigga would even put up $1000 on something he doesent know shit about, my guy, #1 you dont stay in chicago #2 you have never met ANY of us, neither have you ever even SEEN us in person, so how the hell are you going to "assume" that TeamOne isn't making moves, lmao fuck outta here bruh

and there you go doin it agian. son you go talkin all this shit like what i'm sayin is wrong, when at the end of the day your own boys admitted that it wasn't!

so what the fuck are you even talking for?

you can't argue something that you agree with. it makes you look retarded

-TeamOne- 01-03-07 12:42 PM

^^what in the HELL are you talking about, never in this thread or ANYWHERE, did ANYBODY in TeamOne say

"We are not making any moves"

show me a post that says anything like that, then i'll admit that your not a cock

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 12:52 PM

Quote:
^^what in the HELL are you talking about, never in this thread or ANYWHERE, did ANYBODY in TeamOne say

"We are not making any moves"

show me a post that says anything like that, then i'll admit that your not a cock

ight man, i'm gonna show you how you implied that what i was saying was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
M.A.S. son. Probably the only label that's A: really a label lol and B: has a roster that can actully make moves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by your response
lmao @ how ignorant apexx is about TeamOne

now see that implies that what i said was wrong.
now how the fuck are you gonna argue against something that you agree with!!!!

fuckin dumbass.

Zone Out 01-03-07 12:56 PM

Quote:
blah blah blah... wen someone wants to battle, get back to me... shit talkin for no reason aint really doin nothin for me tho....

and im laughin at the fact that u make judgements on whos the hottest and wackest on teamone wen ive only released 1 teamone track on this site....

all i know is oyd talked shit about teamone... and tito got smashed.... apexx talked shit about me and then wouldnt battle

and now i got m.a.s. and zone out talkin shit, and dont wanna battle

stop bein scared.

It wasnt MAS talking shit, it was Just me.
Annd rather you put tracks on rv or not.
I've heard ALL yall nigga's myspaces.
Robkilla is the only nigga that was tight.

Do you know why I wont battle you?
Because everytime I call someone wack they get mad as fuck which is expected.
We battle, I win.
I have NEVER called someone wack and lost a battle against them.
Check my priors.

TeamOne 01-03-07 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
now how the fuck you gonna say team one is having a show when you just said team one isn't even a label?

dumbass muhfucka

since wen does a group need to be a label to perform a concert??? apexx, u prove more and more how much of an idiot u truly are... so does that mean that kanye cant perform because "kanye west" isnt a label??? I WONDER...

just shut the fuck up, i never said ONCE we were a label, and i never HINTED at it.... u and ur wild assumptions once again.... isnt that wat got u in trouble last time tryin to argue with me about shit u know nothin about

atleast i actually KNOW about wat MAS is up to because of ur little thread where Spul filled us all in, and ur lil forum where u like hold meetings, lmao.... law was simply sayin u were IGNORANT about TeamOne, and u even proved him right later by talkin shit about how we couldnt possibly have a show because were not a label....

and Zone, ill put it this way... i lost to APexx like 5-3 back wen i was rappin on a COMPUTER mic and didnt even know wat mixin means... u lost to Apexx extremely recently 5-0 in like one day... u do the math and stop bitchin out... im not even askin to set up a formal battle cuz its retarded to do on RV, since theres like 5 active audio members excludin mas and teamone....

TeamOne 01-03-07 01:14 PM

Quote:

fuckin dumbass.

obviously it could be relating to the roster makin moves.... ex of ignorance: the show coming up...

Zone Out 01-03-07 01:18 PM

Quote:

and Zone, ill put it this way... i lost to APexx like 5-3 back wen i was rappin on a COMPUTER mic and didnt even know wat mixin means... u lost to Apexx extremely recently 5-0 in like one day... u do the math and stop bitchin out... im not even askin to set up a formal battle cuz its retarded to do on RV, since theres like 5 active audio members excludin mas and teamone....

You'e gay.
You know why?
You're saying you'll win because you lost to another man by less votes?
HAHAHAHAHA
Where's the logic in that?
"Apexx beat you worse than he beat me so I must be better than you" is what you're basically saying.
Suck a dick, wackness.

TeamOne 01-03-07 01:21 PM

wow, wat a diss... suck a dick, wacknes.... ohhh no, kid means business.... wat else should i base it on then??? on the fact that u rhyme with a chimpmunk soundin motha fucka and STILL get outshined by him on every track????

i wonder

-TeamOne- 01-03-07 01:23 PM

Quote:

fuckin dumbass.

Quote:
law was simply sayin u were IGNORANT about TeamOne

EXACTLY, i dont know why apexx cant comprehend simple ass shit

Zone Out 01-03-07 01:23 PM

Chipmunk soundin mothafucka?
Who the hell?
I dont rap with J Summers nigga

TeamOne 01-03-07 01:27 PM

prah...... u know, the 12 year old baby that kills u on every track...

Nynth Degree 01-03-07 01:29 PM

TeamOne don't know how I be gettin down.

TeamOne 01-03-07 01:30 PM

TeamOne = The Greatest

Nynth Degree 01-03-07 01:32 PM

Shit, errbody wants me on their roster now. [/people's champ]

Zone Out 01-03-07 01:40 PM

Lol, ok.
Im glad he does.
That's my nig.

TeamOne 01-03-07 01:49 PM

................ catch u later

TeamOne 01-03-07 01:56 PM

and sorry for beatin ur "nig" in that one battle and exposin him as a biter...

im sorry about that one, i guess my "wackness" rubbed off on him...

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 02:24 PM

Quote:
since wen does a group need to be a label to perform a concert??? apexx, u prove more and more how blah blah blah blah

yadda yada yadda man, you compared M.A.S. being a label, to team one putting on a show. and then as it blows up in your face, you backpeddle saying "oh wait, i wasn't implying anything like that!"

d'fuck outta here man
Quote:

EXACTLY, i dont know why apexx cant comprehend simple ass shit

you already admitted you're not makin no moves, and you already admitted you're not a label. so how is apexx ignorant about team one when everything i said was right.

TeamOne 01-03-07 02:34 PM

lmfao........ ur just a complete idiot... backpedlin?? u were sayin mas was makin moves... and i was sayin that teamone will be performin a show before MAS is even officially a label....

and wen is a show thats gonna come with a mixtape, live cd, live dvd, sponsored by red bull, vitamin water, mcdonalds, and hosted by island def jam not makin any moves

so, yea, STEP THE FUCK OFF :)

-TeamOne- 01-03-07 02:39 PM

lmao

#1 we NEVER admitted to not making moves

#2 we can't admit to something that we never said

your ignorant about TeamOne because you dont know SHIT about us

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 02:39 PM

BAAAAHAHHAHHAHH yeah? wheres it at? no flyers? no notices? nobododies heard of it? Or you?? lmao ok man. with the complete lack of proof and evidence and skill you have, i call BIGTIME bullshit

TeamOne 01-03-07 02:46 PM

wen the website is up.... i can show u, if u really think im lyin... cuz u know, uve never made assertions with no proof... im still kinda waitin for the track where jay z sed he sent a hit out on cam, or the track where cam sed jay sent a hit out on him....

but anyways... if u wanna look it up.... ull see that the metro in chicago has a sponsoring contract with both Red Bull and that Vitamin water company... please try and call my bluff... i wanna see how much of a retard u can look like....

tell me wen i start backpedlin

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 03:05 PM

Quote:
wen the website is up.... i can show u, if u really think im lyin... cuz u know, uve never made assertions with no proof... im still kinda waitin for the track where jay z sed he sent a hit out on cam, or the track where cam sed jay sent a hit out on him....

when i feel like going out of my way to bring you up to snuff on what happened dumb long ago, i'll do that. but in the mean time, i could give a fuck less about what some herby ass fucking nerd knows or doesn't know.

Quote:
but anyways... if u wanna look it up.... ull see that the metro in chicago has a sponsoring contract with both Red Bull and that Vitamin water company... please try and call my bluff... i wanna see how much of a retard u can look like....

nah, you see, lol i don't doubt that companies are putting their name on a show that's going on somewhere. i just doubt it has anything to do with any of them giving a flying fuck about YOU lmao. them nigas ain't aks for you lmao, somebody put you on and you got in.

and lets take a count of how many exclusive fuxjustanerd tracks will be played lmao...

Zone Out 01-03-07 03:13 PM

Quote:

Man you dumb as hell
listen to Dig a Hole
and You Gotta Love It

TeamOne 01-03-07 03:24 PM

^^ the point was, i asked apexx to show me proof... and he couldnt... it wasnt that i doubted it.. i kept tellin him i wanted him to prove me wrong, but he couldnt...

and i can get in on the name callin... gaysexx, apesexx, doomsgay, wow, HOW hard was that... ive yet to have u show me how im backpedlin... if anythin, YOURE backin off.... sorry, i guess im too much of a nerd from u...

and as to zone, i beat a dude in a battle that outshines u on every track... im done with u

Zone Out 01-03-07 03:31 PM

lol, like I said.
Basing your skill on a battle you had with SOMEONE else is dumb as hell.
YOU'RE dumb as hell.
And you're makin ya nigs look bad.
Fall back nigga.. you aint hard enough

.TeamOne. 01-03-07 03:39 PM

once again i would like to state how retarded this thread is. no one in this thread has gained any ground except me.
the fact of the matter remains
RobKilla > you. If you dont believe it, diss me and let me murder you like i've done to many in the past.
TeamOne > you. dont believe it, diss them and let them murder you like they've done so many in the past.
yes, internet beef is gay, but there come a point when two parties talk so much shit about each other that it is necessary to prove who is more lyrically skilled and artistically talented.
period.
ninth, ring the alarms.
btw, that hangin wit mr cooper shit is kinda funny.
i like how he's puttin up the One

TeamOne 01-03-07 03:40 PM

let me put it this way u dumb ass fuck....... wat am i supposed to base it on if u REFUSE to rap... you are a fuckin idiot.

i aint hard enough? ok, i wonder who was chillin their crib, too afraid to go out on new years eve... fall back.