RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Welcome Back, Lady Fiya... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209218)

noname 09-29-05 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
I didn't talk about guns or cups.. lmfao what are you listening to. Uhm no Bikini, for the last time, I'm not the club track type this a once in a life time type thing.

And that's not the only good comment I got. I'm not getting hyped of that. I'm actually looking for the bad comments so I can keep working at elevating. But had you not notice. And if you were listening at least a little bit, you'd know that I had wordplay not the forced kind like your text battle vs. Mim. :thumbup:

Keep upping this, it don't make a difference for me.

U were talking about guns 'n cups.I heard magnums and automatic and bacardi,driping,ice.. and all that other blah-blah mainstream shit in there.

Once in a lifetime thing?...RRRIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTT

And in case u don't know...wordplay in audio is useless....ESSPECCIALLY if your rapping fast.Audio is made for more direct 'n laconic shit.
And u bring up the Mimesis battle again.....why don't YOU battle me so you don't have to keep bringing up my previous ones?

leady 09-29-05 04:26 PM

you obviously didnt listen cos i heard none of that your talkin bout natural... u are fuckin retarded

and before you try call sum1 wack at audio

atleast make sure your atleast half decent at text or atleast have made attempts to make audio yourself

noname 09-29-05 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
you obviously didnt listen cos i heard none of that your talkin bout natural... u are fuckin retarded

and before you try call sum1 wack at audio

atleast make sure your atleast half decent at text or atleast have made attempts to make audio yourself

why are YOU talking for her?

U were telling me I have no life in that other thread..yet..u decide to follow me wherever the fuck I go?

~Lady Fiya~ 09-29-05 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
U were talking about guns 'n cups.I heard magnums and automatic and bacardi,driping,ice.. and all that other blah-blah mainstream shit in there.

Once in a lifetime thing?...RRRIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTT

And in case u don't know...wordplay in audio is useless....ESSPECCIALLY if your rapping fast.Audio is made for more direct 'n laconic shit.
And u bring up the Mimesis battle again.....why don't YOU battle me so you don't have to keep bringing up my previous ones?

I didn't SAY "gun" and "cups" and "ice" the fuck.... Automatic is not referring to the gun you idiot. The track is CALLED TIP THE BOTTLE UP... it's called stickin to the topic, dumbass.

Wordplay in audio is only useless to those who don't know how to listen. If you don't understand, then refrain from listening. It's a lesson you should learn. Set the battle up audio. LOL @ you saying what audio is made for.

noname 09-29-05 04:30 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...ewpost&t=210127

leady 09-29-05 04:32 PM

because your pathetic.

atleast im not on here all day every day, im not even on here everyday, this will be the first night ive actually been on in like 3-4 days.... so well done skippy on lookin retarded.

im bored, your a bitch and talkin mad shit, so why not just go round sonnin you?? yea exactly.

now quit bein a pussy and admit u suck, and quit crying cos u got busted cheating.

~Lady Fiya~ 09-29-05 04:36 PM

LOL Bikini retarded... setting up text call-outs when I said hit me up in the audio call-outs. Leady forget him, he just want some attention let him play in his corner with his legos.

noname 09-29-05 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
because your pathetic.

atleast im not on here all day every day, im not even on here everyday, this will be the first night ive actually been on in like 3-4 days.... so well done skippy on lookin retarded.

im bored, your a bitch and talkin mad shit, so why not just go round sonnin you?? yea exactly.

now quit bein a pussy and admit u suck, and quit crying cos u got busted cheating.

Wtf @ u not being on everyday have to do with anything.Did I ever say you were on everyday?

*reads my previous post to see if I ever mentioned that*

Nope...doesn't appear that I mentioned that.

And I talk shit...yea,I do....maybe cos I realize that this net shit means nothing.Is someone's fist gonna pop out the screen 'n attack you?NO.

So fuck behaving and showing respect for others on the net.That's for fags like you to do.
Sonning people?Ha...couldn't son me with a full-moon...bitch,

And I'm soooooooo offended that some English white boy with no social life decides to call me a pussy on AOL 'n shit.

leady 09-29-05 04:41 PM

LMFAO i read upto where u started tryna act all manly n stopped reading... my sides are hurtin from laughter now

Triple_N 09-30-05 12:57 AM

word I told u I wouldn't forget you so..heres my breakdown...yo your improvement is undeniable...the flow is alot smoother now....u had a few spots were it lost sum of its fluidity however...during the second half where u was flowing at top speed it was nice...lyrically is was kinda eh but it was for club purposes so I'll give u a pass.....a hook an one more verse woulda been nice but u told me story but dat so its all good....def keeping moving in the direction you are...much props from me

..Decree.. 09-30-05 02:07 AM

Word i can see elevation from what i last heard flow was there for tha most part lyrically as trip said its jus a club track so its suited ok (but i know you much better lyrically lmao illy wit tha punches)
overall it was a solid drop ma..=1=

L. Veracity 09-30-05 12:23 PM

pahahahaahaahaa @ "let him play with his legos in the corner" funny shit...

UPin' for tha homie...

P.S. :thefinger FUCK RV, I never got this many replies one anything...guess I gotta go away for 4 months then come back and then ya'll will be on me :laugh:

Implicit 09-30-05 11:54 PM

Heck yeah this is tight. Not very long but it was still good. Better than some guys I hear on RV probly me too. I didn't know there were any good females on this site other than Chief. Oh yeah and thanks for helping me when I ask for help on AIM.

Van Ished 10-01-05 03:11 AM

Flow is nice. The syle is different from what I remember you doing, but you hae gotten alot better. dubs are good on this too. Why come it's not longer? I'd like to hear you hold down a hold track like this. But you transition well with the beat shift. Nice return.

~Lady Fiya~ 10-01-05 03:13 AM

It's a collab, with 2 other people... they being slow-pokes. And guess who's supposed to do the chorus? Them two. *tempted to finish it myself* lol.

Van Ished 10-01-05 03:23 AM

Lol, sometimes you just gotta do it yourself you know?

~Lady Fiya~ 10-01-05 03:25 AM

Yeah. I think I'mma do a full solo version while I'm waiting on the rest of peeps to hustle.

Dervla 10-04-05 12:51 PM

Listening while typing-

Intro beat- I love the Multi Drums...and the piano following it up
Flow- Alright Nice, Multi flow's with wordplays, The "fax' Lines is good creative.
Voice- Damn!.....Your voice has changed...Before it sounded like some micky-mouse shit...but now...it's all gangstah and stuff lol.
Lyrics- Good shit, Like I said I'm liking the Wordplays and the ending part was Nice Loving the Multi'z...
Approach- It was Nice...

This was a decent Lil 1:00 Minute track, I wanted more your flow has improved, the lyrics are dope with wordplays...and your Voice gotten a upgrade lol :)...Keep it up, it looks like you found your style...and I'm lovin it...peace.

Tha Q. 10-10-05 09:12 AM

cudn't find the WELCOME back song...where's the link?

so I left feed on the "club" song

ur voice is decent...my issue with female rappers is that they all sound the same

but ur flow was good...not Foxy Brown like, but good

I like ur delivery

not a bad track

o wait...can u do a fast flow...I heard some tongue twistin at the end

haaa

not bad

~Lady Fiya~ 10-10-05 11:13 AM

^that was the right song... it's called Tip The Bottle Up, haha :) Thanx fa the feed nigga. :thumbup:

RichD 10-27-05 12:24 PM

damn, that shit was hot.........we need to do a tracc. i jus think you should repeat your verse for a bakground and lower it, gives it a good effect...but hey personal opinion....other than that, HOT....

Willa 10-31-05 07:15 PM

bump lol
flwo fast liking it definate elevation from the last trak i heard no doubt props on this
emotion relaly good ur hyped
production mmmmmmmmuch better lol gettign better with mixing
lyrics pretty good all club shit really but not bad
maaaaaad short lol would like to hear the whole version when you dropping another song? collab maybe?