RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   WarLords..hahahahahah (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=46986)

dirty_loCC 05-15-03 10:09 AM

ummm....wusnt that hot...i dont Care if you diss us but make it good...an how you gonna merk us with one verse ??? we aint even get at you yet so....oh, why do we have beef???.... are you jus sum dude thats bored or is sumthin really poppin...???

Rise 05-15-03 10:22 AM

Saladin Started it....& yes you all have been Murked...its unanimous, but its Not Over Yet...I have more Up my sleeve...

So yall better get yall shit Together.....Or you will be Rattled

Dadi Kewl 05-15-03 10:54 AM

Excuse my fellow emcee's for rushin' in

But you wanna bring shit..........
C'mon see if you can rise to tha challenge
i'm callin you out cos dam, you gonna have to do better than that
to piss me off.

i dont care who set's it or what the rules are.

Holla

Atetrack define' 05-15-03 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rise
^^^These are all words of people who have no better Come backs....Its stil official, you have all been riped by 1person, & theres nothing any of you can do about it.......especially lil em....with that 4 page letter expressing his feeling....lmao

Next comment Plz

^^^lmao...one man vs two crews,and countless subcrews on the warlords side of things...ahahha still cant topple him....shits funny...hahaha 4 page letter to express his feelings hahahahha.....even his damn replies are funnier then some of the shi tthats been thrown at him...

Tha Linez Drawn 05-15-03 11:18 AM

come on ris eyou ahve to do better than a few line kid...you have posts and wins to think about...don't shame them with a few little trinkets like this...Drop jewels on em or get jewels dropped on you...peace

Rise 05-15-03 11:20 AM

Ummm.is that the Drawn line that your name suggest.....
Well i suggest you take art classes...becuase that line your drwing has already been erased.....
and dont worry, There will be More..........lol..........and it will be twice this...if that is possible

Dadi Kewl 05-15-03 11:34 AM

Yo i aint got time for fuckin wasters you wanna battle or not.

Rise 05-15-03 11:36 AM

Sure...set it up

I'll detroy you..if you want

Saladin 05-15-03 11:37 AM

^^
Homo

Set our battle up whore..

Rise 05-15-03 11:39 AM

you set it up...I'll rip you both....at the same time....and still have time to have lunch

*~BaKardii~* 05-15-03 11:40 AM

well looks like everybody established the fact that it was funny, so I just wanted you to know I acknowledged it was hot
lil one
*~Holler~*

BlUnT-MC 05-15-03 11:53 AM

lmfao.. this was a good spit.. I have to say.. Ruthless my boy tho.. so that's all I can say about it.. other than glad it wa'n't me.. lol

~RuThLEss~ 05-15-03 01:04 PM

HAHAHAHAHAH WEAKESTLINK GOOODBYE RISE.....

why u takin cheapshots like a bia bia...hahahahaha

~RuThLEss~ 05-15-03 01:10 PM

Rise took cheapshots like bitch......weak..lol

but reality check kido u didnt rip none...hahaha rippin is 1 vs 1...that how u rip fools.....and .....this kid rise thinks he dissed...warlords...hahahaha 1 fool vs crew hahahahaha

Lillem....hahahaha i like thiz

This whole game you play is a figment of your imagination:
Ya only Visualization is PRODUCTION>PRODUCTING MORE ASS FOR YA SEXUAL ABDUCTION

^^^^^^^SO TRU....hahahaha

dirty_loCC 05-15-03 04:18 PM

ok then leave the beef with saladin...an rise...you havent murked me..." dirtyloCC the only audio dude that nobody likes" holy fuznuCC...i better baCC off...haha :p ...lets see, now you gonna post sum funky Come baCC.... damn...if you gonna Call me out do it right...shit i'll even give you personals on me to make it easier for you

~RuThLEss~ 05-15-03 04:40 PM

^^^^HAHAHHAHAHA help the Kid out Dirty...lol

swAy302 05-15-03 07:20 PM

O-shyt lol this is a war that needs to get taken to the text and audio

lillem 05-15-03 07:33 PM

HAHAHAHAHAH Man RISE man you really got problems KID....

You like that fat kid in school who stole everyones lunch and thought it was way cool...

That lil fat kid got merked. That da results was he resembled a squashed tomato...

Its a lil better then lookin like a HORSES ASS right RISE That spits so much shit
you'd be better off wit da name ASSHOLE.....

Grow a brain RISE then maybe you can type instead of gettin ya mother too...

FUCKER

dirty_loCC 05-16-03 02:06 AM

fag boy

Young Cel 05-16-03 02:12 AM

damn this crew is full

Atetrack define' 05-16-03 04:23 AM

yeah foreal...if yall gonna battle,dont do it in open mic...do it in a batle forum with a poll,without crew votes and then youll get some definite answers and not jsut useless back remarks at eachother...

tRiLL 05-16-03 06:20 AM

Hi Larious that was madd funny, them WL peeps must be cut haha they tired ta get me in they crew hahaa

Atetrack define' 05-16-03 08:35 AM

^^^lmao

Rise 05-16-03 12:20 PM

All of you are Pathetic & Sad individuals.....lol
& Lil EM, why are you typing Poems in My thread..hahahahah

Quote:
Originally posted by lillem
HAHAHAHAHAH Man RISE man you really got problems KID....

You like that fat kid in school who stole everyones lunch and thought it was way cool...

That lil fat kid got merked. That da results was he resembled a squashed tomato...

Its a lil better then lookin like a HORSES ASS right RISE That spits so much shit
you'd be better off wit da name ASSHOLE.....

Grow a brain RISE then maybe you can type instead of gettin ya mother too...

FUCKER

all thats missing is the Bongo's, & the Snapping fingers in the background

C-Section 05-16-03 12:53 PM

Quote:
And Ruthless cant remember the last time that he's Been-Sober::
FucK Leader,we all have seen >Ruthless's Pics<, and his favorite position is Bent Over::lmao

oh man LMAO i laughed out loud at that one. this was nice you should have made it longer though...unless your saving something for battles

Orikle 06-27-03 09:36 AM

This is Funny...haha...