RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   This sentence is false, (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248339)

Young Kidd (LM) 01-15-09 07:37 PM

lol I'm not optimistic or pessimistic about the false or truth of the subject really.
I just believe that the neither equation doesn't factor in.

I see it as in whatever context you say the sentence, the falsity of it or the truth would be revealed. To say the sentence with no context or purpose other than to just say the sentence is ludicrous to me in itself.

But Thanks for making me think. lol

JTR 01-16-09 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
Baph, its shit like this....n no hate towards JTR...he knows i'm cool with him, is what makes these threads completely filled with garbage

becuase it goes from a debate, and question...to a pussy fit about who thinks they know more about school

like, if we all wanted to list credentials, im sure we can....

but its not like 2v was stating that he knew more than anyone else, he just asked a question...and people gotta turn threads into bitch matches

but word :spit:

he said i wasn't a philosopher

anyone who has the nerve to call me a philosopher aint gonna get a bitch fit they're gonna get me coming at them full force and defending myself as a philosopher.

He also dodged my questions, by saying they weren't worth time because I wasn't a philosopher.

So I proved that I am, and that I have a large knowledge on philosophy

So don't assume or judge, because you might be wrong...

oh yea, you're wrong :)

and what's the point of just answering his questions, there is no solution to the riddle as I already stated homie, I answered his question nicely and politely and he went on to insult me by saying i wasnt a philosopher and wouldnt answer some questions of mine when we got into the conversation

you jump too soon, take a step back, you shouldn't have jumped that direction.

01-16-09 10:53 AM

Believe what you want josh, I never take back any remarks I make, ever.

Cola 01-16-09 10:13 PM

JTR

re-read what i post...just try and re-read it ONE more time

i said that you 2 should stop BITCHING like TEN year olds and just answer the fucking question

you 2 argue about who has more knowledge, knowledge is gained by LISTENING...not TALKING

but hey

what if i take two steps forward and than a step back, i'll do the hokey pokey and turn myself around...and thats what its all about

YYYYAAAYYY

Young Kidd (LM) 01-16-09 10:16 PM

^ this nigga wrote Yayy..
lol

Cola 01-16-09 10:23 PM

^^ this guy refered to me as a African American

lol

Young Kidd (LM) 01-16-09 11:03 PM

LOL!

haha wow.

_Talksic_ 01-17-09 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
and I am lying to you.

discuss.

........man u think to much

01-17-09 04:39 AM

damn yeah u right i need to quit that shit asap............

La Cosa Nostra 01-17-09 09:28 AM

oh for fuck sake is the glass half full or half empty?

its not in reality even a question of perception, merely a sentence that can be taken in two distinct directions.

this thread is so toy... 2v post something thats half decent to discuss for a fucking change...

01-17-09 10:11 AM

yeah I'll make a thread about opinions, that way you can go there and express how you feel about it all instead of being a dick head in here ok