RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Columbine school shooting footage. (warning, no soft bitches or white people) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230666)

SerB 06-27-06 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Serb your a wack cunt....

White people aint soft...........And I'd be happy to fucken prove that.

chill Rofl.

I'm white dog.

I did that on purpose. Cuz i knew exactly what was gonna happen.

Someone was gonna complain to me about whites being hardcore, then a black entering and saying they not even close. happens all the time.

and you guys are dumb, this movie is based on the real shit. yes they stayed in the cafertia for a long period of time. this shit happened during class break.

they commited sudcide in the libary tho.

SerB 06-27-06 02:31 AM

rofl @ ace talking about racism and judging one gerneral group, then saying the typical "Mohawk with leather jacket".

ohhh the irony.

Ace Heratoga 06-27-06 02:32 AM

/\/\ lol, its just to get the point across

La Cosa Nostra 06-27-06 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbNESS
chill Rofl.

I'm white dog.

I did that on purpose. Cuz i knew exactly what was gonna happen.

Someone was gonna complain to me about whites being hardcore, then a black entering and saying they not even close. happens all the time.

and you guys are dumb, this movie is based on the real shit. yes they stayed in the cafertia for a long period of time. this shit happened during class break.

they commited sudcide in the libary tho.

I dont give a fuck about the movie you posted...

You made a shit decision in your thread title...

Good one faggot.

L.E 06-27-06 02:34 AM

^^What I meant by saying 'emo kids' is that they looked like they were just part of a group.

They probably seemed like very normal human beings before any of this happened...

...I totally agree with you on the bullying part. I'm just saying that it can happen anywhere, and imagine some of the people who knew these guys. They probably thought they were a little weird, BUT, they probably never would have thought shit would have went down like that.

Shit like this makes me truly feel sorry for people like that.

It's a sad story. Enough said.

I know I would be damaged for life if two guys ran into MY school with shotties and pistols, just blowing the fuck out of everyone, IF I lived to talk about it.

Maybe people can learn a lesson from this.

Valerie 06-27-06 02:37 AM

This videos fuckin gay cus of shooting.

fuck these kids.

Past Tense 06-27-06 02:40 AM

that is just sad

specially when they killed themselfs at the end

Young Kidd (LM) 06-27-06 02:45 AM

YEa it is..but there is a part that i like in it...

the part where the kid rolls out from under the table and starts runnin, the guy screams STOP..and he just goes FUCK YOU...gotttal ove that..

but this is sad man..

SerB 06-27-06 02:47 AM

These were not random killing either.

well some ppl got killed by accident or something got out of plan.

but alot of the deaths where planned.

they shot everyone who picked or was in the crowd letting them to be picked.

OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WARNING ABOUUUUUUUT THE PICCCCC IMA POSST BELOWWWW ITS REALLY GRAPFIC.

Compose 06-27-06 02:47 AM

yo thats so crazy, i feel so bad for those kids idk how people could laugh at this shit seriously, especially when he was mocking them and shit and the guy he said you were gonna live today then shot him, but i did laugh at the kid who said fuck off or fuck you i forgot lmao

SerB 06-27-06 02:50 AM

ROFl @ that kid who screams FUCK YOU grabs his bag.

thats classic.

SerB 06-27-06 02:55 AM

^ real pic of them during all this.

JTR 06-27-06 02:59 AM

it was in a cafeteria, not a library, so you know it's fake.

Compose 06-27-06 03:03 AM

nevermind read the other posts, but yea i wanna see this movie now...

and locness you're an idiot, if a shooting like this happened in a ghetto in a school it would be all over the news, yea not a drive by or anything like that but in a school...cmon, dont be naive

JTR 06-27-06 03:09 AM

that was actors, from the movie "Zero Day", I thought everyone would figure it out.

It's the movie based on the Columbine Shooting

M&rk 06-27-06 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
this type of shit happens all the time in the ghetto
but when it happens to rich suburban white kids everyone pay attention fuck yall

kids in the ghetto get made fun of and stock pile weapons and come to skool killin people in white hats?

SerB 06-27-06 03:12 AM

Jack.

The shooting happened in libary and caf.

Ima explain it to you all quick.

Young Kidd (LM) 06-27-06 03:20 AM

its a renactment of what happened..

Young Kidd (LM) 06-27-06 03:21 AM

lol i just read the whole thing on Wikipedia..those kids coculd have killed a shitload more if there bombs would have went off...

Valerie 06-27-06 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbNESS
ROFl @ that kid who screams FUCK YOU grabs his bag.

thats classic.

i laughed @ that but videos fucked up.

Young Kidd (LM) 06-27-06 03:30 AM

LOL yea i think that brung a little bit to everyone...one kid just goes...FUCK YOU...i mena damn..who would have the guts to do that..at that point

Mad Dog 06-27-06 03:59 AM

right this shit is fucked up

people were getting killed

and people here were still pathetic enough to bring up racism...

seriously get a life...coz we witnessed some people lose theirs on CCTV...i hop you all feel glad that you can bring such an irrelevant topic up at such a pointless time..

*applauds at the idiot who started the frap chatting...that'd be locknes*

J-2wice 06-27-06 04:44 AM

its a movie...Its not real...lol

La Cosa Nostra 06-27-06 05:00 AM

Yo people die every day...

If columbine happened in africa.. You mother fuckers would hear jack shit about it..

America is so full of shit sometimes man I swear... So are most rich countries..

Past Tense 06-27-06 05:14 AM

^^true words spoken there

Konvict_NYC 06-27-06 05:35 AM

Mayne serbness you ignorant mufucka, you would not know what to do if niggas came in yo school in started blastin, you prolly up in suburbia so you aint gotta worry bout that shit

La Cosa Nostra 06-27-06 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict_NYC
Mayne serbness you ignorant mufucka, you would not know what to do if niggas came in yo school in started blastin, you prolly up in suburbia so you aint gotta worry bout that shit

Correct me if I'm wrong..

But didnt columbine happen in a reletivly suburban area?

SerB 06-27-06 05:40 AM

Quote:
Yo people die every day...

If columbine happened in africa.. You mother fuckers would hear jack shit about it..

America is so full of shit sometimes man I swear... So are most rich countries..

africa dont even have schools.

and really, who cares what happens in africa. Not like africa is worrying what is happening to us.

& to that moron who said i wouldn't know what to do, I wouldn't hide under chairs.

SerB 06-27-06 05:40 AM

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong..

But didnt columbine happen in a reletivly suburban area?

your correct.

But i think this retard wasn't trying to spell suburban, i think he was trying to say serbia?

Mad Dog 06-27-06 06:09 AM

SerB

what if the broken clocks hands were snapped off?

then your sig = incorrect...

jus thought i'd bring that up :rolleyes:

Valerie 06-27-06 06:12 AM

fuck america .

locknes 06-27-06 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
right this shit is fucked up

people were getting killed

and people here were still pathetic enough to bring up racism...

seriously get a life...coz we witnessed some people lose theirs on CCTV...i hop you all feel glad that you can bring such an irrelevant topic up at such a pointless time..

*applauds at the idiot who started the frap chatting...that'd be locknes*

fuck u homo u have no experience living in the us so shut the fuck up
and the is isnt irrlevant moron its the truth i dont think u live in america and u dont know how shit is here so shut your homo ass up

locknes 06-27-06 08:41 AM

Jan. 17, 2001
Baltimore, Md. One student shot and killed in front of Lake Clifton Eastern High School.

One 15-year-old killed, and three students wounded at John McDonogh High School by gunfire from four teenagers (none were students at the school). The motive was gang-related
well u get the piont i have tons of others i remember

Mad Dog 06-27-06 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
fuck u homo u have no experience living in the us so shut the fuck up
and the is isnt irrlevant moron its the truth i dont think u live in america and u dont know how shit is here so shut your homo ass up

all i have to say is

you have no experience living in the UK

you're country isn't a special case bruv

if you REALLY wanna live hard

go to a 3rd world country

bitch you should be mad grateful with what you got...you think the UK's never had a school shooting?

ok lemme know when you wake up from the terrible nightmare you call ya life... :thumbup:

Compose 06-27-06 11:00 AM

oh and if anybody has this movie please send it to me if you have broadband :( i wanna see it badly, i cant go to blockbuster i owe them over 100$ rofl

Appocolyptik 06-27-06 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Theory.
dude fuck those pieces of shits.

they deserve to burn in hell.. fuck them.

I sure as fuck hope you're not talking about the kids who died in that school...

Speats 06-27-06 12:27 PM

holy shit, i just watched it, wow at these two kids laughting while shooting people, damn 1,2,3 bang

serness, you fucking peace of retarded shit,dumb as you are youd probly hide on the chair like an asshole you are, so stfu

Appocolyptik 06-27-06 01:43 PM

I couldn't really feel as sick as I should have felt because of how gray the video was and you couldn't really make out who was being shot. But I got so fucking pissed off at that stupid bitch ass woman who was saying shit like "shot fires, shot fired, andre we can get you out of this." I felt like screaming "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMBASS FUCKING CUNT! WE CAN SEE THERE'S BEEN A SHOT FUCKING FIRED BECAUSE WE HEARD IT! AND NO YOU CAN'T GET THEM BASTARDS OUT OF IT BECAUSE THEY WERE FUCKING DEAD FROM THE FIRST SHOT THEY FIRED! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

That beeping noise was pissing me off as well. But if I met that woman, ever, I would fucking strangle her.

Unfulfilled 06-27-06 01:51 PM

omg...that shit is crazy....yeah i dont kno how people look at that and laugh because it is no way near funny...that is real crazy...i mean imagine if that was your school...hell nah that shit aint funny....

Appocolyptik 06-27-06 01:57 PM

I made a list of 12 people at my school imagining if I had 2 6 shot revolvers and could get away with killing them. I seriously got a good 8 people who I really would have no quarel killing, including teachers and other staff.