RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Tournament (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Finals MOOOO (beef) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=62108)

BLaKLiSTeD 07-01-03 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spliviticus
damn.... this shits gonna be nice. I got NoJeel comin outta nowhere to win it. lol That would be some shit tho. Yall talkin all this shit the ho time then the the silent killa comes along to take the tourney.

I'd give that kid all props, but he'll prolly just no-show.

Xpoz'D 07-01-03 07:55 PM

Gonzo sucks ... Djx sucks ... and his beats are ass ... and he cant draw.

Nimrod lost ... alldig is a fuckin idiot ass dickrider .... I mean shadow fuck alldig.

Stamina fuckin wrote his last round verse you idiot .. i was there as he did it.

Your all fuckin lame-o's.

RB has sucked .. and shall suck.

FUCK ALL OF YOU.

BLaKLiSTeD 07-01-03 07:58 PM

allz I ask is fair votes...anyway yall can ensure 100% fair unbiased votes do it...seriously...I just want peeps to vote on the verses...fuck the people behind them...or what you think about them.

Xpoz'D 07-01-03 07:59 PM

You wont win man .. if you didnt work on your verse so much i'd tell you to no show. RAPBATTLES CAN SUCK MY DICK.

CockSuckers.COM!

BLaKLiSTeD 07-01-03 08:02 PM

and LMAO @ DjX posting this in the admin lounge.
Quote:
DjX: Just like to point out that blak had the verse of his life ghostwritten for him

that's not cool man...that's real fucked up...there's a difference between sayin someone's wack or you don;t feel them...and then saying they ain't do shit man...you SERIOUSLY need to chill w/ that man. SERIOUSLY.

all jokes aside. CHILL.

BLaKLiSTeD 07-01-03 08:06 PM

you can accuse me of cheating, speculate on that shit until you turn blue in the face, you can accuse me of A.I.M.ing (like that's a new concept) all you want...

but knockin my writtens is just disrespectful. fuck you man. for real. fuck you. that really pisses me off. because you have no grounds at all for those kinds off accusations.

so stop it. right now.

Baysick 07-01-03 08:14 PM

Kinda sounds like Black is gettin emotional about someone supposedly accusing him of something that he says is not true...

Sucks dont it...

And X'posd, fa real talk aaallll the fuckin shit you want, you suck..Even in text.. I peeped yur shit...Fuckin tectee comin up talkin big shit and you dont even own a mic..lol of coarse yur gunna ride Black, yur his friend..but yur real wack, so I think everyone should take that into mind when reading X's fuckin stupid comments..Hes just jelous..haha..Only reason you'd prolly know how to hold a mic is cuz it kinda looks like a dick ya fuckin faggot

BLaKLiSTeD 07-01-03 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Martinelli
Kinda sounds like Black is gettin emotional about someone supposedly accusing him of something that he says is not true...
Sucks dont it...

man...the fact that you never heard bad meets evil is what changed my mind about you biting and whatever...and I'll say it str8 up...that I guess it was just a big coincidence...that shit happens...i even apologized to you man...

but he seriously has nothing to go off of except that my verse was better this week...than the subsequent rounds...1st 2 rounds were nobody herbs...

I TALKED TO YOU ON A.I.M. Martinelli...I even showed you some of the lines as I was working on them...YOU KNOW I WROTE THAT...
i even talked to him while I was working on it. say something man....

diss me cuz I cheat(blah-blah) , diss me cuz I A.I.M. (blah-blah-blah)...even diss me because people think I'm MEXICAN and my voice jumps octaves...

don't diss me cuz I DROPPED A GOOD VERSE.

that's fucked up.

i'm done talkin until i post.

...OpeY... 07-01-03 08:26 PM

i hate to break this party up but go peep front lines... i think a hacker got in the database and deleted everything lol

Baysick 07-01-03 08:43 PM

I heard about it...^

...OpeY... 07-01-03 08:45 PM

yea... alldig told me it was Xpoz'D. He deleted everything. lol

Atypical 07-01-03 09:48 PM

lol@This Guy Call'n Me Dumb When I Said Vyrous Wasn't Tha Same Guy They Talk'n Bout...Re-Read What I Said Be4 U Try Ta Cuss Out Cats...lol...Get Bitched At Fa Disagree'n-N-Agree'n...Fickle Peeps...

I Said I Know Tha Vyrous That Voted Is NOT Tha One From RMC...I Know That Fa A Fact Cuz Tha One From RMC Is In My Crew...Not Some Net Crew...A Face2Face Crew In Cali...*Shakes Head*...

AlcaTrakz 07-01-03 09:59 PM

wow...

xpozed.....get off ya boyrfriends dick...

its the beef thread...we are all just hypin this shit up....

and if you can HONESTLLY say Gonz is whack..im whack..and my beats are whack...then you are simply a fuckin dickridin hater....

so get off you boyfriends INFLATED cock head....

Jae Cyph 07-01-03 10:59 PM

Give me a fuckin 10$ beat, exclusive rights
& i`ll worship your beats :)

mic-e.b. 07-02-03 12:07 AM

stamina does not need a ghostwriter. he's been dope for a long time. he used to demolish the dxl. anyways. this finals will be a close one, i see either gonzo, stam, djx or nojeel winning this.

Baysick 07-02-03 12:38 AM

^ And the truth comes out

Nimrod 07-02-03 01:31 AM

blak you are a fag, and if u can sit here and deny the fact your little homo voting ring gettin you wins every round, then you need to quit spittin now

u have the same fags bitchin and voting for u every round......

look at the votes for the battle, why u got fags guaranteeing u wins with voting rings???

fag ass jae cyph?????

all yall wack as fuck, and can never make any moves in any real tournies....

homos, dont fuckin aim me on no herb shit either, faggots

BLaKLiSTeD 07-02-03 02:26 AM

edited cuz i said i wouldn't say anything else until my verse

pZ...

...OpeY... 07-02-03 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nimrod
blak you are a fag, and if u can sit here and deny the fact your little homo voting ring gettin you wins every round, then you need to quit spittin now

u have the same fags bitchin and voting for u every round......

look at the votes for the battle, why u got fags guaranteeing u wins with voting rings???

fag ass jae cyph?????

all yall wack as fuck, and can never make any moves in any real tournies....

homos, dont fuckin aim me on no herb shit either, faggots

damn... i thought that was your boy. That's really fucked up lol

Baysick 07-02-03 04:22 AM

^lol

Nimrod 07-02-03 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BLaKLiSTeD
edited cuz i said i wouldn't say anything else until my verse

pZ...

yeh u better edit ya shit

and don't come at me about crew shit, i dont like cheaters, ur a fuckin faggot

Nimrod 07-02-03 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spliviticus

damn... i thought that was your boy. That's really fucked up lol

my boy???? get the fuck out of here....

my boys don't group up voting rings against me to win a net battle, and then talk shit afterwards like he just scaled Mount Everest naked with one leg

...OpeY... 07-02-03 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nimrod

...like he just scaled Mount Everest naked with one leg

LMAO!! That was great!!

Q 07-02-03 05:49 PM

LOL DID I MISS ANYTHING

Bart Burnt 07-03-03 02:11 AM

dickriding: making whack emcees win battles since RB 2003.....

WoNdEr 07-03-03 02:43 AM

sup

Sprungy 07-03-03 11:15 AM

so who is in this finals?

theres so many people posting in this thread i wouldn't know...

vote the Gonzinator to win.. :D

Now everyone hate on me for picking my favourite. and for not choosing blacklisted

DjX will come very fucking close, mans a crazy mofo..

Now with that said.. FUCK RB!!

Propaganda 07-03-03 10:09 PM

ROFL@blaklisted cheating....what do you expect wack cats to do.

Blizzy 07-04-03 03:30 AM

HERES AN IDEA...WHAY DOESNT EVERYBODY GET OFF OF EVERYONE ELSE'S NUTS & JUST FUCKIN BATTLE YOU FUCKIN BITCHES..

AlcaTrakz 07-04-03 03:48 AM

Ok, This is called a TOURNEY

If you were good enough to be in one you would know how they work

THis is the BEEF thread where everyone BEEFS, and if you check the FINALS thread...which im in...thats where we BATTLE

guess what...the verses are due on SATURDAY....and its now FRIDAY.....so go BLOW yourself....

FlowDoctors faggot

mic-e.b. 07-04-03 12:58 PM

djx showing whos runnin shit.

AlcaTrakz 07-04-03 02:27 PM

"I WANNA EAT YOUR CHILDREN, ALL PRAISE ALLAH"

fabolous89 07-05-03 03:03 AM

i would just like to say...da lyricalwhiz should have won that battle...it's a shame but...i got my money on djx

AK 07-05-03 12:31 PM

so are the final tracks being posted 2day, before midnight?

AlcaTrakz 07-05-03 12:45 PM

is today saturday?

then yes

VerbalSpecimin 07-05-03 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mic-e.b.
stamina does not need a ghostwriter. he's been dope for a long time. he used to demolish the dxl. anyways. this finals will be a close one, i see either gonzo, stam, djx or nojeel winning this.

im glad u prediction will be accurate

one more thing...dis might sound stupid but how bout DjX makin all the battles and for the whole tourny he aint face anyone ill he coulda battles stam or nim but he didnt he battles all the "lower" group of emcees to me dats cheatin there should be order goodbye

AlcaTrakz 07-05-03 01:59 PM

yo DICK FACE....

notice how i made the batles for ONE round

...so i dont know what the fuck your talkin about...
if i made the battles for EVERY ROUND fine....accuse me of whatever the fuck you want....

ALL DIG made the battles you shit for brains

wow..some kids just get real mad when they lose...

and its funny casue YOU WAS ONE OF THE KIDS I BATTLED

HMMM so what u tryna say about yourself...

FUCK OUTTA HERE..grow up

AlcaTrakz 07-05-03 02:02 PM

and dead atari could have eaten you alive...and that was my round 1...

so honestlly go fuck off.....

and mic eb DIDNT show....

so i battled

DEAD ATARI (ill), YOUR SORRY ASS, OTIC (no show), and MIC EB (dope / no show)

so go ahead make accusations you half wit

i hate textcees

DaLyricalWhiz 07-05-03 06:49 PM

its gonna come down to crook and djx.....yup

p.s I hate You All..........

...OpeY... 07-05-03 08:13 PM

Everybody get the fuck off crook's fuckin dick! Damn!