RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Round I - Crowd Feedback (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213585)

L.E 11-05-05 06:25 PM

Is the poll closed for good..?

Or what the hell is happening..?

~Lady Fiya~ 11-05-05 06:26 PM

This rounds voting is not done UNTIL 4 days. So continue with the votes. Lo siento for the misunderstanding.

The polls were closed too early, but the feedback and ish will continue manually... :thumbup:

J. Luth 11-05-05 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
I didnt know it was against the rules.
it didnt say in the rules you couldnt vote for your own team.

wow, are you serious? lol. =/

ILL GEE 11-05-05 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
This rounds voting is not done UNTIL 4 days. So continue with the votes. Lo siento for the misunderstanding.

The polls were closed too early, but the feedback and ish will continue manually... :thumbup:

what about the individual threads that we set up for each track?...are those being counted as well?... it's still feed back, nah mean?

~Lady Fiya~ 11-05-05 08:35 PM

Yes sir...............................................

Zone Out 11-06-05 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
wow, are you serious? lol. =/

yes, this is the rap game.
like you say
"you got to do what you go to do"

Idea 11-06-05 07:35 AM

Will Appear: Ya remind me of a mix of foxy and lil kim - lol..Maybe thats just me..Quality is quite nice..Nice emotion girl..Lyrics were good from what i could make out..Flow was straight but since it was short..I can't really judge that..But its all good..Nice one girl..Get at me..

~1~

ILL GEE 11-06-05 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Yes sir...............................................

if that's the case then we got more than one...in my thread alone there's 2 positive feedbacks... 25+ damn views and only 2 left feed...lmao*

Willa 11-06-05 01:29 PM

^^ lol at idea thanks lol and weerd to ill i got liek 60 views and 2 feeds lol like wtf :/

J. Luth 11-06-05 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
yes, this is the rap game.
like you say
"you got to do what you go to do"

lmfao.... word, I feel ya ~_~

L. Veracity 11-06-05 02:40 PM

why da FUCK does this bitch Will-A have so many clit riders...

her flow is trash as HELL yo...now I hate Lil' Kim like the average female rapper does but how dare you compare her to Lil' Kim?...are you FUCKing serious? *smh*

let the voTes continue :)

J. Luth 11-06-05 02:42 PM

^shut up, everyone has their own opinions. seriously stop bitching........

ILL GEE 11-06-05 04:49 PM

wow....*watches in amazement*

Ms. Get Gully 11-06-05 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
why da FUCK does this bitch Will-A have so many clit riders...

her flow is trash as HELL yo...now I hate Lil' Kim like the average female rapper does but how dare you compare her to Lil' Kim?...are you FUCKing serious? *smh*

let the voTes continue :)

Bit harsh but i agree..
LMAO@comparing her to lil kim
-jumps into hot lava-
thats funny.

.:BarBuryin:. 11-07-05 05:48 PM

team pretty good track production wasnt great but not bad i liked titos part the best mad dog u were lacking and i couldnt understand that much really
i liked tar heels verse never heard anything from him b4 besides that nothing stood out for me
team b 2 l tizzle was pretty good mad knight not feeling it chronix uh yea lol drama queen your verse was short and off beat idh not bad ike liked urs best
team per se alot of time wasted on the intro and outro will s unyu didnt hop right on kind of cut of part of kriptics verse?ill gramatix was straight kritic wasnt feeling you lol
team per se 2 will listened to the wordplay in ur verse nice but i didnt like how u hopped right on ec couldnt understand that much le pretty good spul umm yea lol wtf
vote track 4 team b

∆ P E X X 11-07-05 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha~Artist
team pretty good track production wasnt great but not bad i liked titos part the best mad dog u were lacking and i couldnt understand that much really
i liked tar heels verse never heard anything from him b4 besides that nothing stood out for me
team b 2 l tizzle was pretty good mad knight not feeling it chronix uh yea lol drama queen your verse was short and off beat idh not bad ike liked urs best
team per se alot of time wasted on the intro and outro will s unyu didnt hop right on kind of cut of part of kriptics verse?ill gramatix was straight kritic wasnt feeling you lol
team per se 2 will listened to the wordplay in ur verse nice but i didnt like how u hopped right on ec couldnt understand that much le pretty good spul umm yea lol wtf
vote track 4 team b

gotta love thme aliases.

L.E 11-07-05 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
gotta love thme aliases.

Maybe it's not...

But anyway...does that mean we win..?

ILL GEE 11-07-05 09:56 PM

shyt i know mad kats with aliases if we wanna go that route.... since when has cs been picking up newbs .... unless it's an alias... kid must be nice as hell cuz that crew wouldn't even let me in after i had been here for months already.... y'all game ain't that slick..lmao... c'mon man... i know a scam when i see one... this is a N.Y. product ya dealing with people...lol.... get ya game right... that all

∆ P E X X 11-08-05 02:07 AM

I gotta look at this one closely, unless other votes come in which they haven't this could be the deciding factor of going 6 on 5 or a 1 on 1. Everything's on hold effective now.

∆ P E X X 11-08-05 01:29 PM

I slept on it and by sheer virtue of the tie breaker being an obvious fugassi, the vote is nullified and both squads are going to the H2H. The beat will be up in one hour. That is all.

Its a me.. Mario 11-10-05 11:47 AM

i do know people that would sun yu will so fuck off... why the fuck would they wanna take time away from what they doing to come to a stupid site and waste they time with some pathetic kid that will never get anywhere in life becasue his audio sucks and some wack little 12 year olds say that his shit is iight or dope and he thinks hes the best thing to ever hit a mic...

Edited because some people found it offencive...

Its a me.. Mario 11-10-05 11:47 AM

Fucking faggot...

Pop Lotty 11-10-05 12:04 PM

Why do you fucking keep lying...it's either your joking with the verse, or you should rename yaself Jaws, biter.

ILL GEE 11-10-05 02:23 PM

personally... i don't take that verse as a joke... that right there is some real fucked up shyt.... being African American with plenty of caucasion friends (yeah, I was raised right and treat people how i want to be treated) i don't see the relevance in anything that "common" posted... keep that petty beef between you and the person you got it with... and leave it out of this forum... this shyt's for da rap game.... if y'all wanna knuckle up or some shyt go on aim and plan that shyt out to meet in a alley or some shyt.... *net thugs and racists... wus da fucking difference?*

KOOL COL-B 11-10-05 03:26 PM

woah... WTF??? werd

Its a me.. Mario 11-10-05 08:06 PM

Idiots im black... but that was Pmed to me for some reason... dunno why but it was... so i just decided to post it here...

KOOL COL-B 11-10-05 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by common
Idiots im black... but that was Pmed to me for some reason... dunno why but it was... so i just decided to post it here...

ohhh, lol. i wuz gonna say. who pm'd it 2 u? werd

Zone Out 11-10-05 08:19 PM

Quote:
i do know people that would sun yu will so fuck off... why the fuck would they wanna take time away from what they doing to come to a stupid site and waste they time with some pathetic kid that will never get anywhere in life becasue his audio sucks and some wack little 12 year olds say that his shit is iight or dope and he thinks hes the best thing to ever hit a mic... the fuk outa here with your wack big lipped ass... you know what i wrote something for you...

Sure, none of my shits decent, my lines are worded badly kid ..
.. but hey, AT LEAST I KNOW WHO MY DADDY IS.
I'd hit this nigger with punches, but that wouldnt change him either -
.. cuz 2 black eyes and a fat lip are a niggers REGULAR facial features
I hate your race, but fuck - that means nothing to me ..
.. im not racist - i own a fucking colour TV ..
Triple K - where we at! Yeah my minds pretty rotten son ..
.. i'll bury u beneath the ground ya family picked MY cotton from.
GET A JOB UNCLE TOM - .. its bein bold when i say ..
.. i used to have black friends - untill my father sold 'em as slaves
Play off my pic, call me a wigger - but do the math, dork ..
.. The fuck would i wanna be like YOUR thick lipped black ass for
Shut your FUBU wearing ass - i aint making the voters bias ..
.. but im pretty sure that shit stands for "Farmers Used To Buy Us"
and shit gets worse when even NAACP's turning evil,
.. by abbreviating their shit from "Nowadays Apes Are Called People!!"

ROFLMAO @ biting Camarac's verse.
and you said you wrote it.

Zone Out 11-10-05 08:22 PM

Quote:

lol you just said you wrote it.
Dont lie.

Pop Lotty 11-10-05 08:25 PM

WTF!

Why does this nigga fucking lie?

CHILLLLLL. LMFAO @ him being Portuguese as fuck too...before that he was PR.

Its a me.. Mario 11-10-05 08:36 PM

Pop have you ever seen a picture of me.. im portugeese and black you stupid fuck..

And i will show everyone the PM that was sent to me with that...

Zone Out 11-10-05 08:43 PM

Skandalz81: y...?
Suomron Eixid: you are a offically an herb
Suomron Eixid: lmfao
Skandalz81: whys that
Suomron Eixid: Arent you Common?
Skandalz81: why am i a herb... and whys it matter if i am or not
Skandalz81: im actually alex daskalos but yeah
Suomron Eixid: Alex Daskalos
Suomron Eixid: lol, is that a black name?
Skandalz81: thast not my real name dumbass.. its my name on RV
Suomron Eixid: oh
Suomron Eixid: lol
Suomron Eixid: my bad
Suomron Eixid: you black though
Skandalz81: / portugeese
Suomron Eixid: you common on rv?
Suomron Eixid: is that an alias of yours?
Skandalz81: yes...
Suomron Eixid: thanks, you fuckin WACK ASS DUMB FUCK!
Suomron Eixid: THIS IS WILL S.UNYU btw
Suomron Eixid: stupid
Skandalz81 signed off at 8:38:04 PM.

^I blocked him then.
And if you ewas black and portugeese, when I asked you if you was black, you would've said "half black" or somethin like that.
Lmao, everything about you is a lie
die twice

Zone Out 11-10-05 08:43 PM

Quote:
Pop have you ever seen a picture of me.. im portugeese and black you stupid fuck..

then why say you just wrote itlmfao
lyin dumbass

Zone Out 11-10-05 08:48 PM

Quote:
i do know people that would sun yu will so fuck off... why the fuck would they wanna take time away from what they doing to come to a stupid site and waste they time with some pathetic kid that will never get anywhere in life becasue his audio sucks and some wack little 12 year olds say that his shit is iight or dope and he thinks hes the best thing to ever hit a mic...

Edited because some people found it offencive...

lol, you edited it because you bit it.
you dumb fuck!
ROFLMAO!

Zone Out 11-10-05 08:50 PM

Quote:

YES, I will very much like to see the pm.
forward it to me

∆ P E X X 11-10-05 09:16 PM

This will be handled.

ILL GEE 11-10-05 10:58 PM

Quote:

glad will s unyu saved that post becuz you said you wrote that shyt for him.... c'mon man... why lie?... it's a website?.... the proof is there... you must really take us for dumb asses.... kids these days

Willa 11-10-05 11:56 PM

ok i would like to see the pm