RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Bring Back The Mods (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=95643)

The End 12-01-03 05:26 PM

Mods won't be brought back.. That is why we are starting side sites.

Axiom 12-01-03 05:27 PM

^You Haven't Told Me About Your Side Site... I See How It Is. :(

Derive 12-01-03 05:28 PM

What sites have you all gone too?

Gabs 12-01-03 05:29 PM

TR wasnt active?
Granted he wasnt a great battler or anything but when he was active did you see they cypher EVER have a post under the line limit? See someone not leave a rapper/weapon.

If you want, look at the old cypher and see how many times TR editied people post...

And look at the WEC tutorial section...

And him and feeble had the IR down packed...

But maybe I only saw that

and to head off all arguements, this is an alias

I have been on RB with different names since about january 2003

Baron Mynd 12-01-03 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The End

Firstly, I modded you twice. Both times you asked to be demodded, and the last time you asked to be banned.

Loki got to be mod because I've known him since March or so. He never did anything wrong, and is one of the most active people in the forum he mods. I pick mods based on activity and trust. AIM'ing and PM'ing me is just a way to annoy me, and make me want to never have you as a mod.

Asked to be de-modded why? Because of family problems that meant i wouldnt be here for months or longer, at least i had the decent to tell you before hand rather than leave you with someone as mod who wouldnt be here to do it correctly.

And i asked to be banned while you banned Bruklor cause noone else gave a fuck that he was gone and banned for no reason, i was the only one that did and me and Bruk werent even getting along at that time, but fact is, he was a good mod and didnt deserve to be banned and if it took you banning me to get him back then i was prepared to, and THATS what happened. I wasnt just wanting to be demodded forever, i just knew i wouldnt be here for a month or more so i wanted de-modding.

Baron Mynd 12-01-03 05:32 PM

Fuck it .. ima mod HHR so i aint phased = )

Gabs 12-01-03 05:34 PM

"Our dicks are so long .. yours are more like hello"

"So long" as in good bye...hello as in hello

You should just have said, im going to be inactive... instead if being de modded...just say..ima be gone for a month

Derive 12-01-03 05:34 PM

too bad HHR is down for reconstruction, when will it go back up?

Cprogress 12-01-03 05:37 PM

Will Chrit, C-section, The Realist be unbanned? Yes. Anytime soon? Probably not. Maybe in a month, or maybe two. I hear they don't want to come back now anyways. But either way, if they are let back, they'd have better chances of modding again if they got a new alias and started over. Why? The issue of trust. They lost our trust in them when they deleted/changed active battles and etc. Think of it this way. If your girlfriend or boyfriend cheats on you, what will you do? Kick them to the curb or stay together? If you guys stay together, and they are out somewhere and you have no idea what they are doing, deep in your mind, you'd always be wondering if they are cheating again. Maybe you are a more forgiving/trusting person, but I rather not have to wonder about it.

Derive 12-01-03 05:40 PM

Well, all of the actual vets have left except for camarac, evolve and im not sure if 13th is still gonna be on RB or not. They have all left because of you and strobe, and that just fucks up RB.

The End 12-01-03 05:43 PM

When we merge it with another site.. and I set up the forums.

Derive 12-01-03 05:45 PM

Hope thats done soon, HHR should be a top site with a lot of the vets that left RB...Ill be checking it out once its reopened.

The End 12-01-03 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cprogress
Will Chrit, C-section, The Realist be unbanned? Yes. Anytime soon? Probably not. Maybe in a month, or maybe two. I hear they don't want to come back now anyways. But either way, if they are let back, they'd have better chances of modding again if they got a new alias and started over. Why? The issue of trust. They lost our trust in them when they deleted/changed active battles and etc. Think of it this way. If your girlfriend or boyfriend cheats on you, what will you do? Kick them to the curb or stay together? If you guys stay together, and they are out somewhere and you have no idea what they are doing, deep in your mind, you'd always be wondering if they are cheating again. Maybe you are a more forgiving/trusting person, but I rather not have to wonder about it.

They did what they did because you were being shitty with them and with me, saying you wont re-admin me until you needed to. Which you made sure to say wasn't the near future. They were loyal to me, and felt like you were destroying something that they also helped building. So, I still trust each and every one of them with this site more than I trust you and strobe. Fact is, we haven't seen or heard of anything positive coming from you two at all. Not starting more shit, but that's the truth.

Gabs 12-01-03 05:48 PM

End, give them a chance. Before they can bring in the new they must clean house and get used to things. If after 1 months nothing changes...

*Bling* 12-01-03 05:48 PM

why wherer they de mod tho ?

~peace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

bareknuckle 12-01-03 05:48 PM

Quote:
When we merge it with another site.. and I set up the forums.

u know who u should merge with ...haha :hump:

Derive 12-01-03 05:49 PM

Yes, so far nothing positive has come from these new admins, and nothing positive will come until all the vets from RB move to another site and RB will be left with newbies, these two new admins will mod all the newbies and everyone would beh appy with the freeposts and the curruptness, RB has always been in the top 3 in all of the best site polls, and now it has died out...its sad.

Derive 12-01-03 05:50 PM

Ive been here for 7 months alrdy, and nothing this absurd has happened at all, its a damn shame, just the other day RB was packed with vets and a lot of good battles worth reading were occuring, but now the battles that are up are a fucking disgrace.

Baron Mynd 12-01-03 05:50 PM

Actually .. im not going to HHR .. ive been through too many sites with Cyph to see what happens to them, if you all go from RB .. i'll go off to RnR.

Seriously.

The league there is looking the best ive seen it in in a long while, its topical league is second only to the RSTL and its got a lot more traffic over the last month or so. So i retract my statement .. im not going to HHR .. sorry.

Feeble Minded 12-01-03 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Axe E. Um
Feeble... The Threats Don't Work With The New Admins Either... So If You're Goin To Leave Also Because Chrit And The Others Are Re-Modded... Just Leave Now.

when i said "hell lose a few good mods" i meant them..not me.. lol

bareknuckle 12-01-03 06:07 PM

hate to break it to you guys, but the guys u consider vets were once newbies on this site when all the older vets from RB got pissed off and did the same thing (left and made a site - RnR) its not like RB will die if these current vets leave anyways..the newbies here will either turn into vets or leave, its not like this hasnt happened many times before

Am At Cha 12-01-03 06:28 PM

My thoughts on me

Unbanned...sure
remodded...doubt it

Baron Mynd 12-01-03 06:31 PM

^ True. I was a newb here when Abolish, Listen, Phynam, Krupp, Young Rico, Liquid Flame etc were the 'vets' here .. they left, next wave of talent comes through. Its not like the site will die.

Feeble Minded 12-01-03 06:36 PM

Brandon.. get rid of elevated front lines... its a joke. elite has also turned sad. I guess kids'll eventually be good enuf and it'll become more active. hopefully. but elevated screws it all up .

Emcee Interaction.. Get rid of the freeposting. make it how it used to be. this is rediculous.

:(

ahh well .

Dimez 12-01-03 07:00 PM

Quote:
Mods won't be brought back.. That is why we are starting side sites.

hit me up when yall start ya sites

Axiom 12-01-03 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaDy DiViNiTy~

hit me up when yall start ya sites
No One Wants Your Ugly Ass On Their Site.

Quote:
Originally posted by bareknuckle
hate to break it to you guys, but the guys u consider vets were once newbies on this site when all the older vets from RB got pissed off and did the same thing (left and made a site - RnR) its not like RB will die if these current vets leave anyways..the newbies here will either turn into vets or leave, its not like this hasnt happened many times before
Word... Kids Are Still Adjustin To The New Owners And What Not And All Of A Sudden RB Is About To Die... Get Real, Life Goes On, The Site Will Also.

Emerge 12-01-03 07:22 PM

bringin chrit back will make increase in talent since it will bring back LLL and

realist is and will be the only mod that was not a dick to anyone he was funny as hell and he was very very active

c-section made shit funny that wasnt so yeah bring him back as well

The End 12-01-03 11:25 PM

Chrit doesn't want back..

EyE QuE 12-01-03 11:40 PM

Word...I think people just need to calm down give tha admins a chance, and those who don't like it, grow up, move to a new site, and start tha same thing over again. Truthfully, I been on tha net for so fuckin long it's getting boring, I need to step up get tha fuck out of my moms basement, make some dough and work on an album. Well that was a lot to admitt lol :)
~1~

SmokaJoka. 12-01-03 11:42 PM

i back u up The End....but don't u think in a way ur choices of Mods were a tad bias(only including friends??).....but Chrit is possibly the most overrated emcee of this site....honestly...i've read some of his past battles....and some of the votes were just FUCKED....he won by KO in alot of battles that should of ended in AT LEAST 5-4 or the other opponent winning....i got tired of seein that shit happen.....i also agree with Cprogress' statement and bareknuckles talkin about this has happened before and it will pass over...this site is too large to even be affected by the loss of 3 or 4 mods.....and to Feeble....sorry...but i've never seen u help with my shit in the IR....only people i actually remember in there was Axe(helped me alot), Kalvin(same as Axe), and The Realist(could've helped but at the time he didn't have powers in the battle areas...he only modded IR then)....i probably saw u every once in awhile helping out people in ur CREW.......

peace
4:20

The End 12-01-03 11:46 PM

Didn't read the rest, but I wasn't friends with the majority of mods until AFTER I modded them. So no, I don't feel I was biased by who I made a mod.

....BaSh.... 12-01-03 11:46 PM

Quote:
Didn't read the rest, but I wasn't friends with the majority of mods until AFTER I modded them. So no, I don't feel I was biased by who I made a mod.

You was dawg.....Just admit it

The End 12-01-03 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ....BaSh....

You was dawg.....Just admit it

^ Actually, no 'dawg', I didn't choose mods based on who was my friends. Let's go down a short list shall we?

Feeble - Was recommended by Dirty Shanks before he left.. So I gave him a chance

Chrit - Was an extremely active battler, who wanted to help the site.

C-Section - Spent more time in EI and HHL then anyone on this site. So, I modded him of that forum

Loki aka Methane - Same as C-section

The Realist - I didn't mod, however I was going to demod based on the fact I didn't know of him. However, I gave him a chance and he became one of the most committed mods.

13th - I knew and was friends with before modding, however he along with Chrit were one of the most active battlers on the site. He more than earned his FL mod spot.

Please show me where I put someone in a mod position based on the fact that I'm friends with them. Show me who I put as a mod that didn't earn it. Can you? Fact remains, if you aren't a mod, I most likely don't talk to you on AIM as I just can't keep up with that many IM's. If I don't talk to anyone other than my mods, how can I mod people based on becoming friends with them through AIM conversations?

:rolleyes:

You should still be banned.

SmokaJoka. 12-01-03 11:56 PM

^^i believe he wasn't friends with The Realist.....honestly....but the rest i wouldn't know....and Feeble said to name a mod who didn't deserve a mod spot after they became a mod???....ok...being a mod is EASY for anyone who has been on this site for at least more than 6 months....all u need is time...that's all it takes to be a mod...time....the rest is simple....i've done it before on many other sites....and don't go on the subject of u had to choose mods u trust...BECAUSE the mods would have to be friends with the admins before they were appointed powers...

peace

Axiom 12-01-03 11:56 PM

I Can Vouch For That... I Never Talked To End On AIM Until AFTER I Was Modded... And I Hardly Talk To Him Now.

The End 12-01-03 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SmokaJoka666
^^i believe he wasn't friends with The Realist.....honestly....but the rest i wouldn't know....and Feeble said to name a mod who didn't deserve a mod spot after they became a mod???....ok...being a mod is EASY for anyone who has been on this site for at least more than 6 months....all u need is time...that's all it takes to be a mod...time....the rest is simple....i've done it before on many other sites....and don't go on the subject of u had to choose mods u trust...BECAUSE the mods would have to be friends with the admins before they were appointed powers...

peace

I would still like to know who I put as a mod that didn't deserve it. Seeing as I STILL can't think of a single person I put in as mod that didn't deserve it. I've only made ONE mistake while modding people here, and that was x'posd. With the execption of him, all of my mods have been the most loyal on this site.

SmokaJoka. 12-01-03 11:59 PM

speaking of active battlers (the reason The End appointed Chrit) y haven't u noticed Token, Myself, Taktik, Brixton people like that who bust their ass just to even try to be noticed...

peace

The End 12-02-03 12:01 AM

Quote:
speaking of active battlers (the reason The End appointed Chrit) y haven't u noticed Token, Myself, Taktik, Brixton people like that who bust their ass just to even try to be noticed...

peace

Actually, I have noticed Token.

Axiom 12-02-03 12:01 AM

Quote:

peace
Token Is A Hoe... You've Bitched So Much For A Mod Spot... Taktik Deserves It... Brixon Is An Herb.

SmokaJoka. 12-02-03 12:03 AM

oh....i made that comment u quoted by simply placing it as this....

Any Person On This Site...Who Is Appointed Mod Powers And Has Been Here For More Than 6 Months....Can Do Everything U Are Saying(loyalty, good job, activeness)...Because They Are A Mod And They Are Influenced By Those Powers To Keep Coming To This Site...Which Is Why It Is Impossible To Name A Wrongly Selected Mod...

peace