RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What Do YOU think of the IRAQ war? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=149147)

TeamOne 09-16-04 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dren
http://www.gravmag.com/oil.html#producers

looky here...we produce more oil than IRAQ does. look at the list...

didu read the whole thing tho man, it says "20 largest oil producers as of July 1999, in million barrels per day"

yo shit is from 5 years ago

TeamOne 09-16-04 07:30 PM

North Koreas missiles cant reach the U.S.......... its as simple as that........ and iraq was no threat to America at all.......... the only time any Americans were threatened by people from Iraq is when we shipped those troops over there...

Sean.C 09-16-04 07:31 PM

FUCK THE WAR......FUCK BUSH......FUCK KERRY......all them bitch asses gana get my ass sent to war man i aint willin to die yet fuck you know how many deaths there is now over 1000+ thats fuckin bull shit man i aint willin to die for some redneck who wants to be rich

Sean.C 09-16-04 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
North Koreas missiles cant reach the U.S.......... its as simple as that........ and iraq was no threat to America at all.......... the only time any Americans were threatened by people from Iraq is when we shipped those troops over there...

your a dumbass north koreas missles can hit cali and new york the two biggest production of money we got

Raptor 09-16-04 10:47 PM

Dren u say N.Korea is no threat, well then Why Are We Still at War with them? The U.S. Only Signed an Armistice with them, and thats only a 'Temporary Agreement to Suspend Hostilities( fighting.)' See it Wasnt a Peace Treaty that we signed with them. Next let me Re-emphasize to u the fact that N.Korea HAS FIRED MISSLES OVER OUR ALLY JAPAN ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION. This was done to intimidate japan and the rest of the asian nations in that region. Real harmless. Next, don't think that just because a people are poor or small that they are no threat. Thats Shortsighted and Foolish, better remember the little corporal Napolean, the other little corporal Adolf and his obscure little Political Party(the NAZI Party), the poor little yellow people of N.Vietnam( oops I mean 'of Vietnam'), the little tiny ass island called England(at one time the Sun could not set on her Empire because it was so vast), the small and poor little nobody named David( who killed a giant [Goliath]), the little group of 19 Saudi Hijackers who Devastated Our Nation on Sept 11th 2001 etc etc. See how many things in the past were perceived as non threats, because of their size or lack of wealth, until it was too late. Therefore Don't Fukkin Tell Me that The North is no Threat, just 'cause they appeared to look weak to u while u lived in S.Korea( probably as a military brat and not a servicemen.) The North lives very isolated from the rest of the World, but they are constantly threatening to destroy the U.S. whenever they do choose to communicate. Lastly, have u kept up with the News lately. A big ass Explosion was detected in North Korea[not the train thing] , which left a giant smoke plume( uh I wonder what that could have been?) and it's suspected that it was their first test of a Nuclear Bomb. So wake the Fuk up and smell the Beef they got cookin. More importantly I hope our Leaders do and soon.

Raptor 09-16-04 11:18 PM

Retracted. Apology Sent

Sean.C 09-17-04 12:14 AM

^^ you a dumbass learn to spell befo you try and make fun of me how old are ya like 15 pluss the fact that i wasnt even talkin to ya bitch ass dont get all up on my nuts befo you know what your talkin about yes they do got fuckin missles that can hit us... go ask ya freandly teachers....fuckin pussy man i hate lil bitches like you

Bangalore 11-20-04 01:18 AM

war sucks ... so does bush .... we should never been there ... to many lives lost ... on both sides