RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   NEW SIG SHOP! "NO LIMIT 2 WHAT I CAN DO" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=149615)

Spektikul 09-17-04 02:04 PM

Yo G, itz not supposed to be a movin sig, just a movin avvy dawg...just makin sure you dont confuse the two ya know? I want that movin pic to be on the side underneith my name, anyways, im sure you already knew that anyways, and thanks a lot for all your hard work man. You do great things in this sig shop...

Acuity 09-17-04 05:30 PM

yo dis is ma workoad but all sig will b dun within 2 days were u are on tha list lets u know how quick or slow it will take

1.other prospectiv
2.lyriclord
3.tha phoenix
4.diabolic
5.spektiful avy
6.philospher
7.phantom

Acuity 09-17-04 06:16 PM

Yr sig is done man!

yO OTHER PROSPECTIV..........i made two cos felt in tha mood....wat u like tha best or you want me to try again dog...holla bak.........lyriclord is up next.!
sig number 1

sig number 2

Holla bak!

[.:D:.] 09-17-04 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
yo......make me a sig man....just be creative...make sure its hot too....ill send when i see it...can u make me a matchin avy too....thanks homey.....

only if u aint see it....

Parallel 09-17-04 06:43 PM

G You gonan make mine i jsut need to kno cuz then i can go to someone else but im pasint:)

Acuity 09-17-04 06:56 PM

Yr sig is done man!

hEY YO LYRICLORD LIKE OTHER PERSPECTIV I DID 2 COS FELT IN MOOD.......

YO WHICH 1 U WANT OR U WANT BOTH? OR RE-DONE?U DECIDE, PM ME FOR LINKS
SIG1

SIG2

Acuity 09-17-04 07:25 PM

Yr sig is done man!

tHIS IS FOR PHANTOM NUMBER 1 IS THA SIG U WANTED AND NUMBA 2 IS THA PC WALLPAPER THAT YOU WANTED. THA SIG COST 300 U GIV WAT U WANT 4 DA WALLPAPER:

SIG

WALLPAPER

HOLLA BAK

Parallel 09-17-04 08:40 PM

^pure dopeness sigs:)

Master Minded 09-17-04 09:16 PM

when mine gonna be done???

I.D. 09-17-04 09:57 PM

jus dropped by ta give propz yo elusiv u got sum dope ass sigz man big up`z keep doin ya thing man

intensify effect 09-17-04 10:12 PM

i want a personal sig N a crew sig i will pay u if its good........

actully that sub-zero trigga has is preety sic also the resedent evil thing thats hot...

if u got something like that, * not exsactly* but at-less its an idea of what i want u feel me.....

just get creative...... make is hot....

i got money do u have sigs???

even a avy ???

intensify effect 09-17-04 10:13 PM

that phatom sig is hot DANM IT how coem i aint get that one.......................

50Cal. 09-17-04 10:32 PM

just make me a dope sig that says EMPIRE with something like rome or egypt in the background and ill pay whatever

Parallel 09-17-04 11:03 PM

dont forget me:)

Master Minded 09-17-04 11:05 PM

me man, when is mine, I been askin fo ever

Parallel 09-17-04 11:14 PM

^pff you wack haha i jsut read yer battle verse foshaken you lost haha he merked yer ass KO style haha

Master Minded 09-17-04 11:17 PM

lol, look who's talkin, lol, First of all, For$aken would k.o you anytime, second, you really dont wanna start beef wit me, third, I wasnt tryin really, it was last minute, and I fixed it up, so look at it now, It would been closer wit this verse http://community.rapverse.com/showt...902#post1592902

OMG, I saw your verse in your sig, the fuck is that, i'll merk YOU k.o. stlye!!!
Tell you what elevate a bit, then talk shit and we'll battle, but now, you aint worth my time man, and I could go and vote against you, cuz the guy honestly beat you, but unlike SOME PEOPLE!!!!!! I dont like startin beef

Spektikul 09-17-04 11:57 PM

Empires back??? ^^^

Just checkin to se if my avvys done G? Hit me back, hows it commin along.....

intensify effect 09-18-04 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensify effect
i want a personal sig N a crew sig i will pay u if its good........

actully that sub-zero trigga has is preety sic also the resedent evil thing thats hot...

if u got something like that, * not exsactly* but at-less its an idea of what i want u feel me.....

just get creative...... make is hot....

i got money do u have sigs???

even a avy ???

i got money u got sigs???
avy??

other prospectiv 09-18-04 02:41 PM

yo elusiv man this sig is sweet. im usin this one are here and the other one on rb. thanks

Mc_BaD_bOy 09-18-04 04:12 PM

yo make us a sig with dis in da back ground
the link is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...-boy/sexyj4.jpg adn the prober bck ground with this link http://www.alcaudon.com/backgrounds...atural_fire.jpg
so fire is da bck ground with the other pic so u can just c over tha fire my nick name at top with d.o.p.e at bottom ne some other stuff if u want

N plz cud u resize da flame 4 me so its smaller

Master Minded 09-18-04 05:56 PM

so when is mine done

Parallel 09-18-04 06:08 PM

ya? me to

Mc_BaD_bOy 09-18-04 06:10 PM

3 ppl waitin
1.ph
2.ex
3.me

headgames 09-18-04 09:42 PM

man, you really are dope at this

Master Minded 09-18-04 09:59 PM

cancel my sig request, i got a new one, and will post it later

Parallel 09-18-04 10:58 PM

lol im waiting:)

Master Minded 09-19-04 12:09 AM

A backround of a ship sailin but like faded out, or like a map, the color of the backround is tan, or light brown somtin like da vincis sig, then on top left hand side In neat black writin it says "Ordinary is just a figment of imagination" Then in the middle in white "Philosopher" and undernath that "Just your average philosophical genious" And in the bottom right hand side write in Neat Black letters "I cannot release you from ordinary, but I will lead you to the path"

[.:D:.] 09-19-04 01:07 AM

Yo i dont mean to make u busy cuz i dont like to be busy but just dont forget about me man...

Spektikul 09-19-04 05:03 AM

Yo G, is it 2 days or its free type of thing in this sig shop? I think todays the deadline for my avvy at like 10:30ish this morning. Just uppin to make sure you dont forget about the 2 day thing if its even still around...Im goin to bed, talk to you when I wake up...

Master Minded 09-19-04 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~philosopher~
A backround of a ship sailin but like faded out, or like a map, the color of the backround is tan, or light brown somtin like da vincis sig, then on top left hand side In neat black writin it says "Ordinary is just a figment of imagination" Then in the middle in white "Philosopher" and undernath that "Just your average philosophical genious" And in the bottom right hand side write in Neat Black letters "I cannot release you from ordinary, but I will lead you to the path"

Plz man plz

Master Minded 09-19-04 03:44 PM

A backround of a ship sailin but faded into the backround (still visible obviously), and/or like a map in there also, the color of the backround is tan, or light brown, somtin like the backround color of Da vincis or Shcemas 2n'd sig, then on top left hand side In neat black writin it says "Ordinary is just a figment of imagination" Then in the middle in white glowing letters "Philosopher" and undernath that "Just your average philosophical genious" And in the bottom right hand side write in Neat Black letters "I cannot release you from ordinary, but I shall lead you to the path"

Here I fixed it up a bit^^^^^^^

Mc_BaD_bOy 09-19-04 05:03 PM

i think he left or sumthiin he not been on 4 a while

Recluse 09-19-04 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusiv G
Yo trigga wat u tink of dis avvy? i is strugglin' to find a pic of guy smokin a blunt so how suge do?

Yo spektiful im gettin started on yo moving sig!dun in 2 days from now.

aight how about this....a gun with the clip out.... or on a table or something like that...easy

Spektikul 09-20-04 02:03 AM

Still havent seen my avvy yet G, just makin sure itz commin along alright, been more than 3 days now. Hit this forum up when itz done man, peace......

Recluse 09-20-04 06:16 AM

i will choose between those^(the gun with the clip...or the guy smoking the blunt)....i'll pick the best one...you feel me

Acuity 09-20-04 07:57 AM

hey y'sll, i dun been in France on a school trip so I b doin all of dem 2nite all chek bout at boutmidnight British time today!

Spektikul 09-20-04 09:30 AM

Aiight man, i will check in later tonight, not a problem, thanks a lot, peace...

Acuity 09-20-04 03:14 PM

Dam y'all been gone 4 three days and y'all dun been queing up da bizness...aight here we go...if ur sig aint here chek bak every 3hours and if still not here by tommorow midnight pm me.........if u like ur sig pm me and ill send link for all sigs and avvys send 300 to bank account 35836..aight:

Diabolic heres yo sig:

Empire heres yo sig, rushed this cos of large no of orders ..u want this or betta 1 pm me!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...sivG/Empire.png

Philosopher heres yo sig:

Mc bad boy heres yo sig ( by tha way yo given pic were crappy wuality...and it was a bad idea for a sig,,,so it making me look bad......u want a betta sig or dis 1...pm me!

Spektiful...i cant find where i saved yo movin avvy so gonna hav 2 do it again ut dnt worry it'll b free! Lyriclord i iz doin yo 1 for rb now so chek bak in 3hours. Peace to all and dnt 4get ma money!

Acuity 09-20-04 03:17 PM

Empire Sig

empire sig