RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Here's your queen (i dont know if it'll work doe (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=178742)

BLACK 02-25-05 11:21 AM

fuck dem niggaz
get at me
u can read so jus peep what i already said
case closed

50Cal. 02-25-05 11:23 AM

damn homie you got um going crazy lol this thread is funny as fuck to read lol

king gremlin 02-25-05 02:23 PM

wow. beauty and rhyme skills. ma, u a keeper. it's too bad ur not a lil bit older though. shit, i could prolly go to jail just for postin this. lol

Tmka"D" 02-25-05 02:31 PM

yea you looking good...sexy ass lips

Black Queen 02-25-05 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK
hot fuckin damn!!!!!!!!!!
u are fine as fuck bitch.
if u eva come ova to tha D, PM a nigga and i'll give u a dick dat u'll neva 4get.
u are a fine ass hoe. sexy lips

"i complimented her, i said 'u have very nice lips'
in my imagination, i could see her suckin my dick"
-50 Cent

damn i wanna bone u. and fuck any nigga or wigga dat wanna hate on dis post. fuck yall, its all bout black queen right now. damn

:laugh2: jus read dis you wish you cud fuck dis i hate dudes wit comments llike dat its disrespectful and stupid

intensify effect 02-25-05 03:34 PM

:shocked: da da danm BQ i aint think u was fine as hell word.....

u is straight cutie-pie word....

i would wife u up in a hurry.... :evilgrin:

well i showed u a pic of me if not then show me how to posted it here and i will....

to show all the haters a NEW YORICAN *new yorker who puerto rican*

but danm if u ever wanted to holla mang im in PA and i be in new york every weekend..
got peeps in NEW JERZY....

nah-mean just holla at me...

e-mail - truerican@msn.com
AIM - prbedlover
570-460-???? * pm to find out the rest of my cell-number so we can talk * :thumbup:

Magic5 02-25-05 03:34 PM

I bet she can suck a mean one.

intensify effect 02-25-05 03:36 PM

^^^ i bet u a doogie houser looking geek with buck-tooth-teeth N glasses and a pocket protector pussy....

only homos would hate on someone that fine... :evilgrin:

Magic5 02-25-05 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensify effect
:shocked: da da danm BQ i aint think u was fine as hell word.....

u is straight cutie-pie word....

i would wife u up in a hurry.... :evilgrin:

well i showed u a pic of me if not then show me how to posted it here and i will....

to show all the haters a NEW YORICAN *new yorker who puerto rican*

but danm if u ever wanted to holla mang im in PA and i be in new york every weekend..
got peeps in NEW JERZY....

nah-mean just holla at me...

e-mail - truerican@msn.com
AIM - prbedlover
570-460-???? * pm to find out the rest of my cell-number so we can talk * :thumbup:

You, my friend, are fucking pathetic.

Black Queen 02-25-05 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I bet she can suck a mean one.

and i bet you can eat a mean click to so wats yo point jus kno dat i dont want urs and we str8

Magic5 02-25-05 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensify effect
^^^ i bet u a doogie houser looking geek with buck-tooth-teeth N glasses and a pocket protector pussy....

only homos would hate on someone that fine... :evilgrin:

1. Ive already posted my pictures up on this site.

2. That was a compliment.

Magic5 02-25-05 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Queen
and i bet you can eat a mean click to so wats yo point jus kno dat i dont want urs and we str8

Lol.

I was just messin around..

You do have nice lips though..

Lol @ your response.

Funny shit..

xRell-i-Ventx 02-25-05 03:52 PM

15? wtf do they put in the milk now cause u don't look like the 15 yesr olds i went to school with

and y'all niggas need to stop gasng her up man...she is pretty though and got a nice little body but uhh she kinda young for me and she's a virgo ...sooo already me and u wouldnt mix great....(im a pisces and u know what beyonce said in her zodiac song also my ex was a virgo i hate that bitch!) but yea good pix lmao@ this girl and its clit not click.....i guess you'll learn wit age lol j/p.....

Sik Wit It 02-25-05 04:49 PM

damn you BQ...why didnt u tell me you was good lookin?

get on aim tho me & you = talk! :)

**GHOSTE** 02-25-05 05:24 PM

... :hump: ...*NUFF SAID*

lost_cause 02-25-05 05:35 PM

very pretty ma i like ur pic

Macca 02-25-05 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Queen
funny how you said im look good and shit wen a few weeks ago my name waz bitch :cussing: i have a name so use it

Calm ya ass down. I was using your name. Cuz thats what you are. You needa go back read ya posts once you matured up. weerd.

Black Queen 02-25-05 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend
Calm ya ass down. I was using your name. Cuz thats what you are. You needa go back read ya posts once you matured up. weerd.

Quote:
Dayum I hope that was a keystyle cuz if it wasn't then you just plain wack. But elevate you got potential like Black Bitch said. :D

^^^you dont remember dat obviously not its Black Queen asshole so you go back and read ya post we you MATURED up

Macca 02-25-05 06:56 PM

First get a sense of humor. You take stuff way too seruously. You got problems. heh. I'm mature. Someone can call me a bitch and it wouldn't matter. Dayum people say "Wut Up Hoe"..... I don't know what your problems. lol

Black Queen 02-25-05 07:31 PM

^^^ha first not everybody think dat shit iz funny second goin up to sumbody sayin wut up hoe iz desrespectful you wudnt want me to say no shit like dat to yo mama or yo grandmama now wud you i dont have problems i have problems wit boyz who say stupid shit like dat

Magic5 02-25-05 07:37 PM

Legend's a bitch!

Macca 02-25-05 07:42 PM

I couldn't care less cuz I hate my fucking mom. And what you call my grandma don't concern me. Call anybody a hoe and it won't bug me. Now for example. If I knew you and you called my girl a bitch I'd let her kick ya ass. So choke on a dick. Cuz you just to sensitive.

Macca 02-25-05 07:43 PM

Mimesis is a slut falling in love over the net. Stand up for your net bitch. Makes me proud.

Ma$fit 02-25-05 07:45 PM

damn...lot of words flyin round in here...lmao...BLACK is tha real bitch in dis thread...:thumbup:

Sik Wit It 02-25-05 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skriptz
damn you BQ...why didnt u tell me you was good lookin?

get on aim tho me & you = talk! :)

^word get @ me wit that :D

Black Queen 02-25-05 07:56 PM

Quote:
I couldn't care less cuz I hate my fucking mom. And what you call my grandma don't concern me. Call anybody a hoe and it won't bug me. Now for example. If I knew you and you called my girl a bitch I'd let her kick ya ass. So choke on a dick. Cuz you just to sensitive.

no im not sensitive you jus dont have ne respect fo woman and you need to get some cus you are an azz how you hate da person dat brought yo sorry ass and da world and im sick of boyz talkin bout dick how bout you choke on yours and call it a day

50Cal. 02-25-05 07:58 PM

ok legend your obviously a loser you posted you sisters picture being a fag now bq is a very beautiful young woman we can all see that shes also a young girl shes only 15 why would you come to the thread and immediatly disrespect her?are you such a loser that that makes you feel good?are you such a waste of life you have nothing better to do?bq is my homie and has been since day one she came here all yall fags can set battles up and ill slut you all period so watch ya mouths fucking homos.

Macca 02-25-05 08:02 PM

The first I posted was all respect. I take back what I said BQ. Its just playing around but if it gets to you I guess I won't call you or any other girl that again.

CALI shut up. Mind your own beezwackz.

Black Queen 02-25-05 08:05 PM

^^^thank you finally some respect from legend

50Cal. 02-25-05 08:12 PM

Quote:
The first I posted was all respect. I take back what I said BQ. Its just playing around but if it gets to you I guess I won't call you or any other girl that again.

CALI shut up. Mind your own beezwackz.

it is my bussiness thats my homie wack ass fag you can set the battle up and ill fucking whore you your garbage bitch so shut up fag

Macca 02-25-05 08:14 PM

ok ok I'll just ignore your gay post cali.

Magic5 02-26-05 01:01 AM

Quote:
Mimesis is a slut falling in love over the net. Stand up for your net bitch. Makes me proud.

Dude.. I was just joking..

Cause like, two posts back you said "I dont care if anybody calls me a bitch"

Settle down.

I was just messing with you..

Scribe 02-26-05 01:23 AM

Damn Lil Mama Is Thick, Lol Any Ways Nice Pictures Girl Fo Sho

Macca 02-26-05 03:34 AM

Mimesis you know I'm joking. What wrong wif ya'll. I can take a joke but it seems like CALI's bitch ass can't. CALI you cunt.

xRell-i-Ventx 02-26-05 06:33 AM

personally all of y'all are taking this way to seriously lol it's just the net people...comments and opinions are like assholes everyone has one...relaX

Black Queen 02-26-05 09:17 AM

^^^lmao................

Status 02-26-05 09:24 AM

DAMN yo you got mad booty good.....i would hit it like 5 times then thats it.........lol

get at me on yahoo or AIM.....lol
j/k but if oyu really wnna talk my yahoo
murkyou4fun

my aim is
QuesLyric

lol

Black Queen 02-27-05 01:08 PM

^^^.............

Germ 02-27-05 02:40 PM

hey ,this thread is upped again...., fucking horny bastards,,, wird, think i already said it, but nice pics

PrahJect 02-27-05 02:51 PM

Yo baby, mos def ghetto fabulous, holla at a nigga