RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   When it Pops Off (Establishment Diss) - Buck 'n' Green (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179377)

Mentor 02-28-05 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hood_dawg
thats what u wish cuz u too much of a pussy to fuckin face tony and buck yourself

i was referrin to what invective said "im the guy in the establishment...who dropped buck shot in our battle....who the hell are you?...and why dont you leave the site? that would be splendid" just so i dont look like a retard

MaRVJay 02-28-05 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck.Shot
I beat Lord Wun, an he had me Dq'ed an he cheated, an no you didnt give me symphay, i can read you ho's like a damn book, You got murderd with this, an you know it, Thats why redbull didnt say nothin, thats why Spektikul didnt say nothin, an if we didnt murder you, each n every one of y'all would be like ''Y'all is whack, blah blah blah''....but no, you called us pathetic for writing lyrics on a rap battle site
Which is understandable, if your a fuckin MORON

We dissed you, deal with it

Redbull shouldnt have started it hangi on my every thread, constantly calling me whak, an constantly thinkin of ways too TRY, Yes TRY an owned me, he aint succeed, all he got on me is a battle which he cheated ta get votes, then that still wasnt enuff so he had me dq'ed, enough fuckin said on the matter, NOW UNless ya gonna post feed, dont post nothin at all

fam whuts wrong with u????.....and who da fukk is tony green and y does he say his name alot lmaoooo awww ya'll gonna get it

~Tony Green~ 02-28-05 08:01 PM

Tony Green and NOK aint worried bout yall! And you don't know Tony Green you'll find out who I'am soon. Very soon ha!

Sik Wit It 02-28-05 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Watch for my new Open Mic comming soon...has a lot of peeps collabing in it too. :)

^word...im up in there & so is other 5-10 peeps

~Tony Green~ 02-28-05 08:07 PM

Fuck you and the other 5-10 peeps NOK got something fo that ass. Skriptz you aint even in T.E. so this has nothing to do with. So butt the fuck out! Neva mind Tony Green can serve you to in the next O.M.!

Sik Wit It 02-28-05 08:10 PM

butt the fuck out?

nah, who cares if i aint in TE...me & buck got a score
to settle wit, i aint even gonna diss NOK, cuz me & J dot coo, im jus dissin
buck, with red bull along & whoever else....so dont kno what u talkin bout son

~Tony Green~ 02-28-05 08:13 PM

You diss Buck you dissin Tony Green and you do not wanna diss Tony Green. Because what happened to Red Bull might happen to you!

Sik Wit It 02-28-05 08:14 PM

nah, tell me wha happen to red bull then?

Dirty Nigga 02-28-05 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRVJay1009
fam whuts wrong with u????.....and who da fukk is tony green and y does he say his name alot lmaoooo awww ya'll gonna get it

Marv, its nothin against you man, you cool in my book, honest an a nice emcee, you get my propps, this aint nothin on you, just redbvull mainly, an a few other of your crew that butted on

As for you skriptz, you go get 10 motherfuckers, open mic diss me, do you not think i'll slangit all back at each n every one of you?

nigga whatever you gon do....i'ma do it too, i dropp open mics twice a day, an battle more than anybody, so an open mic diss ta some dick riders AINT NOTHIN

~Tony Green~ 02-28-05 08:17 PM

He got the fucked dissed outta him and now he lookin like Ja Rule was and bout to come with some weak shit!
But like G-Unit Nok gone Nok them right back down!

Sik Wit It 02-28-05 08:17 PM

Quote:
As for you skriptz, you go get 10 motherfuckers, open mic diss me, do you not think i'll slangit all back at each n every one of you?

psh...slang what?...u weak anyway plus i aint gettin those peeps

some1 else is...and no it aint red bull, plus dont talk down cuz u guyz

got murdered by T.E.

Dirty Nigga 02-28-05 08:19 PM

TONY!!!!!
We doin irt just like we said nigga!

what did we say? this shit gonna piss them off an its gonna be controversial, an we achieved that, next step is ta really merk these bitches when they retialiate, its just gettin start dogg, an we got this shit on lock!....Redbull, lol, nigga....i own you, an you know it, you can slang shit about my record, an claim i'm whack, but how many other whack emcees GET YOU HEATED ENOUGH TA DISS EVERYDAY? nall man, its all me right now, your existance would be pointless if it wasnt for me :D

~Tony Green~ 02-28-05 08:19 PM

U sayin u guys Tony Green just joined NOK!

Dirty Nigga 02-28-05 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skriptz
psh...slang what?...u weak anyway plus i aint gettin those peeps

some1 else is...and no it aint red bull, plus dont talk down cuz u guyz

got murdered by T.E.

Yeah i'm so whack that you on my dick everyday an i get you an your boyfriend heated, newbies are whack, an you wont go after them, you come at me cause i'm what makes your life worth livin dogg, if it wasnt for me, you wouldnt be shit, remember that :thefinger

Kirk 02-28-05 08:21 PM

god damn man, can't ya'll fuckin chill... NOK, im tellin ya'll to chill the fuck out right now, and The Establishment go about your shit, im tired of all this, its annoying as fuck.. beef this and beef that is all i hear, god damn just chill

~Tony Green~ 02-28-05 08:25 PM

A we being quiet we speak thru our lyrics! And when they reply we'll speak again thru our lyrics!

Sik Wit It 02-28-05 08:26 PM

Quote:
Yeah i'm so whack that you on my dick everyday

^Lol? first of all how am I on your dick? almost everywhere I post

there you go, got something to say, plus you on MY dick, cuz I peeped

your battle with Black Queen, and you used my name, nigga plz, get off

the tip of my damn dick, plus u ducked on that battle for banishment

with Mark Antony & ..Exponent..scared to leave the site, damn puss.

Kirk 02-28-05 08:27 PM

skriptz, chill man.. its all hood... green... you chill too, cause you just wasn't speakin through your lyrics..

~Tony Green~ 02-28-05 08:28 PM

A we thru talkin post yall shit then we'll kill yall once more tomorrow!

Sik Wit It 02-28-05 08:29 PM

^aight...it wont come 2morrow...but it will come sometime

on friday...& tell yo bitch buck.shot to stop comin @ me wit

weak comebacks...

Pz.

Kirk 02-28-05 08:31 PM

aight, its done, man tony and buck, i need to have a talk with ya'll

Dirty Nigga 02-28-05 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skriptz
^Lol? first of all how am I on your dick? almost everywhere I post

there you go, got something to say, plus you on MY dick, cuz I peeped

your battle with Black Queen, and you used my name, nigga plz, get off

the tip of my damn dick, plus u ducked on that battle for banishment

with Mark Antony & ..Exponent..scared to leave the site, damn puss.

LOL
Right.......
Here we go again

First of all, you an Redbull even have your own little rhymign circule dissing me, an either you or him are on every post, i never post on your shit unless one of you provoke me

I used your name simply because of the rhyming circule thread an her dick rdiing you an redbull all the time...
an it flowed ta be a pretty nice personal

i didnt duck no battle, mark antony said ''i'm leaving set the battle up another time''....an that was the last i've seen of that alias

i have a battle with exponenet right now thats open, so uhm, on all fronts, your wrong....

an concerning me being on your dick? lol.....

tell me how i'm on your dick when you an redbull are constantly calling me whack in every post? redbull even has a fake quote, an why are u even in this thread? this aint a diss too you, an your name was never mentioned

bye bye, you may now leave MY THREAD

Kirk 02-28-05 08:37 PM

buck man... shut the fuck up..

Dirty Nigga 02-28-05 08:38 PM

No........
I aint gon' let some dick ridin bitch talk down on me like that, so no i wont shut the fuck up, just ignore it if you dont like it

~Tony Green~ 02-28-05 08:39 PM

A Buck foe kill it when they reply then we'll reply!

Kirk 02-28-05 08:40 PM

this shit is unnecessary... you knwo what fuck it, im out of nok, it aint my beef no more

Sik Wit It 02-28-05 08:41 PM

Quote:
LOL
Right.......
Here we go again

First of all, you an Redbull even have your own little rhymign circule dissing me, an either you or him are on every post, i never post on your shit unless one of you provoke me

I used your name simply because of the rhyming circule thread an her dick rdiing you an redbull all the time...
an it flowed ta be a pretty nice personal

i didnt duck no battle, mark antony said ''i'm leaving set the battle up another time''....an that was the last i've seen of that alias

i have a battle with exponenet right now thats open, so uhm, on all fronts, your wrong....

an concerning me being on your dick? lol.....

tell me how i'm on your dick when you an redbull are constantly calling me whack in every post? redbull even has a fake quote, an why are u even in this thread? this aint a diss too you, an your name was never mentioned

bye bye, you may now leave MY THREAD

Quote:
I'm not trynna run a crew you little crackwhores

^ur first talk shit in our rhyme cycle,...so who started it? YOU nigga

you should've just PM'd A.K.A. he the mod of it...instead of comin in

the cycle, cuz we werent even talkin to you bout it....stupid

then ever since ur little shit talkin we switch the objective on you

so you cant say we started it...dick ridin? psh...u was jus mad

cuz i had beat u in our 1st battle, thats all

Kyleon 02-28-05 08:42 PM

HAHA yall fallin apart...plus yall WACK...end of discussion yall go home and we'll stay away...~1~

~Tony Green~ 02-28-05 08:42 PM

A foe don't just go running off cause Buck losing his head. OSB just chill and Buck just kill it foe all they do is talk let them respond!

Dirty Nigga 02-28-05 08:44 PM

I asked a question, an y'all came at me so i called y'all crack whores, dont act like all this started in that thread, that was just an example, but its OVER WITH, I'm tired of talkin ta you, diss me with Lyrics, an we'll do it like that

Only reazon redbull talks hard all the time because he cant battle, there is no reazon for you too, so diss me on open mic, get all ya boys too, i'm down, i'll diss all y'all right back, until then, its over with

Peace

Sik Wit It 02-28-05 08:46 PM

Aight its over wit then....u can keep dissin in OM's...cuz its just gonna keep

comin back anyway...cuz i alrdy battled you & there is no need for anotha

battle

*End of "Typing"*

Pz.

~Tony Green~ 02-28-05 08:46 PM

Hell yeah let's see what they got!

Kirk 02-28-05 08:46 PM

ay fuck you graph, i'd own your ass

Dirty Nigga 02-28-05 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Grafh.
HAHA yall fallin apart...plus yall WACK...end of discussion yall go home and we'll stay away...~1~

You know where i'm at, set the battle up

~Tony Green~ 02-28-05 08:48 PM

A OSB calm down and put NOK back in your sig!

Dirty Nigga 02-28-05 08:51 PM

Yeah word ^^^
Nigga actin like he left the Fam, He gon make us tie his ass up an lock him away in our forum lol

~Tony Green~ 02-28-05 08:54 PM

Hell yeah, Tony Green don't wanna have to do that!

Class.Sic 02-28-05 08:58 PM

If yall wanna battle to settle this then set it up...we drop by tomarrow 12:00...although i wont need that much time....check in 30 min and drop by tomarrow at lunch... up to you guys if you wanna settle this...ill take both yall on...2v1, how bout it....basic battle 6-unlimited...

~Tony Green~ 02-28-05 09:01 PM

Its not you its the whole clique so we aint battlin like that we doin O.M.'s!

Class.Sic 02-28-05 09:04 PM

then keep doing what your doing...i cant fly over the country and stop you...