RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   they say my shit is bitten so i made a bootleg cd back (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182572)

Sean Gunner 03-19-05 04:45 PM

Rob, honestly man your style changes over and over again. Please do not insult our intelligence. If you truly are good then make this sig in the next 20-30 minutes.

Name: Jack Squat
Text: You Don't Know Squat

BG: Weight room blended with a track field.

Eternal 03-19-05 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
u prolly bite verses too.....ain't no one tryna battle a sig biter.....i got more money then tizz do....an if u wunna fuck wit my nigga u fuckin wit me.......

hes got 87 mil... u got 70 sumthin mill...... im richer den both of yall :thumbup:

Ltizzle 03-19-05 04:54 PM

not anymore....
ima billionaire....:)

Maverick 03-19-05 08:13 PM

ok tehn eternal ill batle u for all the money you have in ya bank account...it wont be an official battle...just in here...the topic is....your makin a sig for yourself, have a cartoon rapper, your name, and a background....that is if u up to the challenge cuz i made mine already

Eternal 03-19-05 08:20 PM

^lmao i aint battlin no dam biter.. and peopel ask for requests... and u say this
Quote:
Originally Posted by -R-o-B-
it aint outkast but it will do i hope....

http://www.myimager.com/imagedb/upl..._354067.gif?936 ( sig )

and instead of makin niggas dissapear i put g-town

which means u stole.. cuz u didnt wanna put makin niggas dissapear.... (sorry for sayin the n word) and the pic....so u jus looked for a sig.. that has his name.. and u gave it to him...

Maverick 03-19-05 08:26 PM

i got the backgroun to the thing that i made before i put text on it........tell me which one it is and ill show u

Maverick 03-19-05 08:30 PM

http://img1.imagetitan.com/img1/1/2...1767_503723.gif

im not a biter but sumbody doesnt belive me

Maverick 03-19-05 08:32 PM

u is just a pussy now if u dont battle ...cuz im provin i dont bite sigs....or anything else for that matter...bitch just do the battle and we will see who wins...remember the stipulations and lets battle....come on and step up to the challenge and risk all the money u have

Maverick 03-19-05 09:04 PM

anybody wanna step up to the challenge

$wollzilla™ 03-19-05 09:05 PM

ay rob is u gon make my sigs u said u would or atleast 1??

distilled 03-19-05 09:12 PM

If only there were a mod in this forum,

to close useless bitten threads with beef in them...............

Maverick 03-19-05 09:56 PM

then battle me distilled im tellin u to battle me and find out if i bite...

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 10:09 PM

Quote:

lmfao...

now my sig..is how u use a pic...not ur sig...that shit is garbage...that sig is not even CLOSE to the quality of that cover..damn u wack..

and who the fuck is rhytmatic??

thats not ya nameman...do like duabs said..changet the text on that cd cover to say Rob..not whateva it says..then..i will believe u..

Maverick 03-19-05 10:10 PM

yeah i will admit your sig there is better than mine

Maverick 03-19-05 10:12 PM

but im still lookin for sumbody wit the balls to battle me wit the stipulations that i want....just to prove i dont bite sigs

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 10:13 PM

Quote:
but im still lookin for sumbody wit the balls to battle me wit the stipulations that i want....just to prove i dont bite sigs

graphics battle??

Maverick 03-19-05 10:22 PM

yeah...it is like the page before this...check it and if u wanna battle we can go...not sayin u is wack or hatin ...but im tryna prove i dont bite sigs

Maverick 03-19-05 10:30 PM

yo diabolic is u gonna step up?

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 10:32 PM

lol....ok listen...ill battle u...but just to make it fair...

we gonna have some rules that ensure that u dont bite...then if u can do this and win..then u dont bite...but peep this man...we gonna do this...

first...post the pic u cut...then post the background that UUUUU made...save it after u make it...oo yea save the background wit no color...unless u use colored brushes to make ya backgrounds...umm...also..post the final product...so its gonna be like...

post pic that u cut..(original and cut)
post black and white background that you made(unless u use colord brushes
post final sig....

easy enough...

ANOTHER IDEA....

after the battle...we will change the name...i wont say what it will be changed to yet tho..only to make it very fair...and the text change will be IMMEDIATELY...not the next day..but in like a couple minutes...

Maverick 03-19-05 10:34 PM

what if i didnt cut the pic...just got it and made it look like sumthin

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 10:36 PM

thats not makin a sig....

Maverick 03-19-05 10:36 PM

and another thing why dont i just put my new name on it cuz i can be finished in like 10 min...i need time to make some touch ups....i started when i saw u post cuz i kinda knew u wasnt gonna back down

Maverick 03-19-05 10:38 PM

no like i put a backgrund to it and got a border and got the pic and made it look like sumthin and added a text...and then i will add another text to it so it proves it isnt bitten...............ok how bout that?........will u battle then?

Maverick 03-19-05 10:43 PM

ok i will do it tommorow .... if u still wanna graphix battle cuz i gotta get off the computa...but i will still battle......and i will show the background and pics i used and everything.... just go ahead and set it up

Graphical 03-19-05 10:51 PM

link me to this battle when its set up! i wanna c this

[.:D:.] 03-19-05 10:54 PM

Quote:
ok i will do it tommorow .... if u still wanna graphix battle cuz i gotta get off the computa...but i will still battle......and i will show the background and pics i used and everything.... just go ahead and set it up

NO...dont use a psd...cut ya own pics...

Eternal 03-20-05 12:01 AM

LMAO!.... u jus bite.. cuz u dont wanna agree to the sig rules........and dont premake ya stuff man...

.You.Neek.™ 03-20-05 12:09 AM

you've clearly bit that cover, look at the sigs you made there fucking horrible