RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   RV Mixtape Vol. 2 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=343)
-   -   RV Mixtape Vol 2 Chat (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193695)

the omen 06-04-05 01:52 PM

or you could just burn cd's off soundclick and hustle themshits yourself.

^ yea thats smart actually...

i dunno y dv and acuity are actin like we're not good or sumn... y'all need to have confidence sure it's to get our names known, but shyt... y'all act like we suck n nobody would buy our music... i guarentee we would make money but, y'all keep doubtin urselves.... :\

∆ P E X X 06-04-05 06:16 PM

15/person = not gonna happen. I can't think of anyone on this board that'd pay $15 to put their music on a CD, cuz I sure as hell wouldn't/didn't. $3/CD = not gonna happen. I got a guy here that does my CD's in sets of 200 at a time for 80 bucks if I decide not to put any text/images on the CD themselves. That's 4¢ a burn. You can get 100 CD's WITH slim cases from Circut City or Comp USA for $50 bucks. Get the CD's by them selves (meaning no cases) for $30. Spend 7¢ per CD for a laser printed 2-color paper insert and you're at a MAX of $194 (for everything out the door before shipping) and that price gets lower if you go with 2-color bubble jet prints. That's 97¢/CD which is remarkable for only 200. Save the cases (which would obviously mean you don't need the paper insert) and you're looking at $140 for everything before shipping which is 70¢/CD which is virtually unheard of. Charge anyone here a dollar and the 30 remaining cents would go toward the cost of the stamp to mail it to them. Welcome to the world of business.

You could even set it up as packages where one package comes with the CD insert and track list and cover with the hard case for like..$2 (since it costs more to ship the 60.2 gram cd package than the 9.5gram CD alone) and the other one is just the CD for $1.

Just a thought.

DeadLYVisiOnz 06-04-05 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
or you could just burn cd's off soundclick and hustle themshits yourself.

^ yea thats smart actually...

i dunno y dv and acuity are actin like we're not good or sumn... y'all need to have confidence sure it's to get our names known, but shyt... y'all act like we suck n nobody would buy our music... i guarentee we would make money but, y'all keep doubtin urselves.... :\

Am sayin dont make this a money issue cuz dan thats when kids start to ask questions and selfishness starts, We got good music people bump it but we doing this for fun. as long every1 remembers that.

Dabatos 06-04-05 09:27 PM

how many weeks do i have to drop my shyt/?? cuz imma record some new shyt soon

DeadLYVisiOnz 06-04-05 10:25 PM

Doesnt matter as long it gets voted in.

by the council members. U need to record wheneva u can

JRoy 06-04-05 10:34 PM

ay when can we submit????

Know-Gimix 06-04-05 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
(since it costs more to ship the 60.2 gram cd package than the 9.5gram CD alone)

rofl either you got one of those postage joints in your crib, or you the candy man- haha rofl, sorry had to go there.

∆ P E X X 06-04-05 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
rofl either you got one of those postage joints in your crib, or you the candy man- haha rofl, sorry had to go there.

lol, shoulda chose the latter

Acuity 06-05-05 06:36 AM

lmao ^^...............word when do tracks start gettin submitted and voted on?

the omen 06-05-05 01:10 PM

I got a guy here that does my CD's in sets of 200 at a time for 80 bucks if I decide not to put any text/images on the CD themselves. That's 4¢ a burn.

^ introduce........me

lol at the digi pic... i guess i doubted u, but thats close to an o rite there.... too bad it looks like some poopy, i used to only fucks with tha rocky type...

∆ P E X X 06-06-05 04:28 AM

Quote:
I got a guy here that does my CD's in sets of 200 at a time for 80 bucks if I decide not to put any text/images on the CD themselves. That's 4¢ a burn.

^ introduce........me

lol at the digi pic... i guess i doubted u, but thats close to an o rite there.... too bad it looks like some poopy, i used to only fucks with tha rocky type...

That was an O chopped down to dust then cut. I can turn tht all bakc into a rock again, but it makes no sense and it's harder to conceal. That's fish scale BTW, I dont' fuck with columbian garbage. Seen motherfuckers literally cry for a bag. You dont' see that with columbian.

the omen 06-06-05 11:19 AM

columbian is raw, dont ever get it twisted... but i would suggest cooking it back with b12, cuz that 1, makes it look uncut and people love that, 2, makes it look more quality and quantity, and i suggest ...sending me a sample, i aint had my fix yet today...:)

NewKid 06-06-05 01:45 PM

seen dis while i was droppin threw n thaught mah song dime freaks shuld go on hurr

∆ P E X X 06-06-05 02:46 PM

Quote:
columbian is raw, dont ever get it twisted... but i would suggest cooking it back with b12, cuz that 1, makes it look uncut and people love that, 2, makes it look more quality and quantity, and i suggest ...sending me a sample, i aint had my fix yet today...:)

Columbian is good, but it ain't fish. PERIOD. Columbian is like a vette, fish is a ferarri.

Cooking it with B12, like I already stated is an avenue I can take, but it's harder to conceal rocks if you get trapped. Soft bags are way harder to feel on a patdown. My repeat clientelle is so steady that I could have the shit come in two sepererate bags, one with inis and another with coke and tell em to mix it thme selves and they'd still do it and enjoy it.

Anywho, back to the more relevant material of this thread. Lets see some song submissions come on in..

L. Veracity 06-07-05 08:47 AM

well well well, let's hope that the FEDS don't have any children that come on this site and look over their shoulder over the computer aye bois?...LMAO...

but yeah, I might submit this one about an out-of-body experience once I drop it, so far everybody's feelings the lyrics, I just gotta record it and wait for my boi to drop his verse, then maybe get someone else on it, maybe Triple N if he's not busy :)...

anybody want/need a female on a track?...if so PM a nigra...

aye wait, does it have to be an ogirinal beat or can we use industry shit? :confused:

Phenom-in-all 06-07-05 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
but yeah, I might submit this one about an out-of-body experience once I drop it, so far everybody's feelings the lyrics, I just gotta record it and wait for my boi to drop his verse, then maybe get someone else on it, maybe Triple N if he's not busy :)...

This is about as far from being done as any track I ever heard of. And your yellow font is booty.

∆ P E X X 06-07-05 11:23 AM

Quote:
well well well, let's hope that the FEDS don't have any children that come on this site and look over their shoulder over the computer aye bois?...LMAO...

anybody want/need a female on a track?...if so PM a nigra...

aye wait, does it have to be an ogirinal beat or can we use industry shit? :confused:

I cant read jack shit.

Know-Gimix 06-07-05 12:15 PM

Quote:
lol, shoulda chose the latter

rofl, wish I had a digi camera, my scale is nicer than youuuurrrss lol- i figured the latter, cuz only a cat w/ alot of hydro/ yaps or h is gonna get bored and start weighing shit around the crib.

Know-Gimix 06-07-05 12:17 PM

Still waitin for a track to get yes'd into the mixtape... lol cats is cruel.

Key... 06-07-05 04:31 PM

Seven is cold as ice...lol

∆ P E X X 06-07-05 11:16 PM

Quote:
rofl, wish I had a digi camera, my scale is nicer than youuuurrrss lol- i figured the latter, cuz only a cat w/ alot of hydro/ yaps or h is gonna get bored and start weighing shit around the crib.

Bored? Yeah, def. Your scale nicer than mine? DOUBT IT SON!! lol. The way I'm figuring it, you couldn't shell out the duckets for a digital camera, so your scale can't be that ill or else you'd be using it to make funds to waste money on shit liek digital cameras! That's why your titties are vinnegar enhanced.

Know-Gimix 06-08-05 12:37 PM

Quote:
Bored? Yeah, def. Your scale nicer than mine? DOUBT IT SON!! lol. The way I'm figuring it, you couldn't shell out the duckets for a digital camera, so your scale can't be that ill or else you'd be using it to make funds to waste money on shit liek digital cameras! That's why your titties are vinnegar enhanced.

lol, my digi got lost in atlantic city, and this other one I have won't hook up to my computer cuz I don't have the disk- but yeah my digi-scale is nicer than yours :)

Know-Gimix 06-08-05 12:42 PM

Quote:
fuck yo couch!!!!

What about my legs chaarlie Murphaaay- They shoulda neva gave you money!!

L. Veracity 06-08-05 12:52 PM

if you can't see my font either use the blue background theme or hi-light that shit, gEEEzues FUCKing Christ of Mary and Joseph...

and yes, the track is far from finished, but nobody's made it onto the mixtape yet so I'm positive I got time :thumbup:

Restricted 06-08-05 02:45 PM

WTF How Does Everyone Know Who Has Made It and Who Hasn't??

Phenom Please Make Another Thread For Us People Not On The Council To View...To Will Let Us Know Which Songs So Far Have Made It and Haven't..

~R~

the omen 06-08-05 03:04 PM

^we will inform you if your track makes it onto the mixtape...

Phenom-in-all 06-08-05 04:04 PM

Quote:
if you can't see my font either use the blue background theme or hi-light that shit, gEEEzues FUCKing Christ of Mary and Joseph...

no..............

Phenom-in-all 06-08-05 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated
WTF How Does Everyone Know Who Has Made It and Who Hasn't??

Phenom Please Make Another Thread For Us People Not On The Council To View...To Will Let Us Know Which Songs So Far Have Made It and Haven't..

~R~

I put "yes' or "no" in the submitted tracks thread once they are finished being voted on. So far only 3 songs have been decided on. (unfortunatley - all no's)

Acuity 06-08-05 04:22 PM

oh ye Phenom.....i posted 4, cos i thought then, if 1 doesn't get on tape then the 1 of the others might and thought id do it like that rather than 4 seperate track posts :thumbup:

Phenom-in-all 06-08-05 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
oh ye Phenom.....i posted 4, cos i thought then, if 1 doesn't get on tape then the 1 of the others might and thought id do it like that rather than 4 seperate track posts :thumbup:

Just post your best track, and if it gets on, post your 2nd best. - Ya feel? Makes it easier then us havign to peep four songs when we could just be voting on your best track. Thanks alot homie. word.

Restricted 06-08-05 07:08 PM

Aight Phenom..My Bad..

I Was Looking Through There and Some Said No and Then Some Didn't Say Nething, So I Got Kinda Confused.

I'll Have My Track In Probably About Next Week...Spul Said He Gonna Record Over The Weekend..

Hit Me Up If You Wanna Peep What I Got So Far So You Can Tell Me If Its Mixtape Material or Not.....

~R~

Dabatos 06-14-05 11:39 PM

hi.. im Chris n im kool

L. Veracity 06-15-05 12:16 PM

^liar

and don't complain about the forum being seen by members, I said that cuz someone that CAN see it posted that nobody has been accepted yet, don't get ya underoos in a bunch...

∆ P E X X 06-16-05 12:44 AM

This shit's going nowhere fast.

New Meth0d 06-16-05 06:41 AM

Quote:

my scale is in my bathroom

Dabatos 06-16-05 09:50 AM

im 190 pounds... ;)

werd...

Key... 06-16-05 12:40 PM

^*chubby guy*....................................lol

Dabatos 06-16-05 11:51 PM

but still get the girls.. dont believe me?? ask trip... werd

Dabatos 06-16-05 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
but still get the girls.. dont believe me?? ask trip... werd

oh shyt.. dat didn't come out right lol.. i mean.. i talked to hella girls.. jst ask him about it lol

Logic The Goonie 06-17-05 06:28 AM

I weigh 260?

:huh: