RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Bush Assassinated (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=207295)

Magic5 09-03-05 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
do you know that everyone who typed that they would kill the president can be placed in prison?

just some info....

peace

Yeah, I know that shit.

This forum board could be deleted too because of these idiots.

Magic5 09-03-05 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin`cere
what are u serious he will rip u mimesis.....lol....u try to make an album that goes platinum in 1 day....go ahead....lol....

I didn't say his album was trash..

..I said he was an idiot.

Magic5 09-03-05 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
they are been sarcastic

hope u are 2

Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm not joking at all.

AssasSINation 09-03-05 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I didn't say his album was trash..

..I said he was an idiot.

how can kanye be an idiot when he made the perfect album....gottem...

Miz'Merkury 09-03-05 09:00 PM

Quote:
clinton wa snever president at 9/11 :huh:

^^^Exactly, he wasnt even president at the time (so he didnt need publicity etc) and he was down getting his hands dirty while Bush was in air force one chillin out! :cussing:

Miz'Merkury 09-03-05 09:05 PM

half real! lmao, hes as real as they cum! ;)

Compose 09-03-05 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz'Merkury
^^^Exactly, he wasnt even president at the time (so he didnt need publicity etc) and he was down getting his hands dirty while Bush was in air force one chillin out! :cussing:

^Exactly...Bush dont give a shit im tellin you Clinton is over there havin problems with his body gettin surgery on the low and yet he still has time to help people at 9/11 Bush was doin nothin, I have no clue how anyone could support Bush unless their rich, white, their parents like Bush and it was forced on them or something or rednecks that want to keep their pickup and shotgun, but that shit wont protect you when osama bombs us...firearms aint helpin shit the new age is biochemical weapons.

Compose 09-03-05 09:12 PM

^Werd I'm not sayin Kerry was the best either...he's retarded at times too...but he's not as retarded as Bush imo...after ALL the shit Bush did before the election, wouldnt you atleast take a chance with Kerry? if it dont work out you pick someone else the next election...why would you take a even worse chance with Bush...shit is rediculous. Now i hope the rednecks get a kick in the ass and realize they voted for the wrong person.

Miz'Merkury 09-03-05 09:13 PM

seriously, ppl that like bush are more than likely rich, older, white ppl wit more money than sense and a weak mind that is manipulated easily by a flashy campaign and a nice suit. Thy're all half wits, Ppl should have to study politics before they're allowed to vote. cuz whoever becomes leader holds all the power over the country and everyone in it, so ppl need to choose wisely!

Magic5 09-03-05 09:15 PM

I'm white. That's about the only classification that I fit into.. but I still support Bush.

Ms. Get Gully 09-03-05 09:18 PM

Memisis is a dumb fuck ROFL..he's racist..i bet he voted for bush.
I think this flat forehead havin ass bitch is a snitch for the government..he seems to stand up for it alot....Bush can burn in hell. as he will for killin all these people in iraq..its his Fault!...i'd rather have a president who admits to getting head runnin this shit than a president who can't even read preschool literature books..l

Magic5 09-03-05 09:19 PM

I'm 16. I can't vote.

If I could have I would have voted for Bush.

And what the fuck at me being racist? Lmao. Uhh.. not quite.

Magic5 09-03-05 09:21 PM

Quote:
really y tho i dont understand how sum1 can support him he hasnt done anything good for america only killed there people

It'd be completely pointless to write a huge fucking paper about why I support him because no matter what I'd say you'd never agree with me.

So, I'm not going to waste my time.. like I did when we had that kick ass 15 page arguement about the borders. Lmao. That convo was ill though.

But yeah, I don't see the point in explaining.

Nobody is going to change their opinion on both sides.. so it's pointless arguing.

L.I. 09-03-05 09:21 PM

yes, if the president was killed it would throw the entire country into a worse situation. we cant let that happen. noone comes to our aid when it is needed while we jump to EVERYONES. yet our government proves how great of a nation we are by taking a disaster into a controlled environment where it will be dealt with as fast as possible. if bush was assassinated it would only help towards the government failing.. and that would not be good for ANY american.

Miz'Merkury 09-03-05 09:22 PM

lmao..............................

Magic5 09-03-05 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
Memisis is a dumb fuck ROFL..he's racist..i bet he voted for bush.
I think this flat forehead havin ass bitch is a snitch for the government..he seems to stand up for it alot....Bush can burn in hell. as he will for killin all these people in iraq..its his Fault!...i'd rather have a president who admits to getting head runnin this shit than a president who can't even read preschool literature books..l

A snitch for supporting the President?

LMAO.

So if you vote.. and that President wins.. you would be a snitch too then, right? Because you wouldn't vote if you didn't support something about them.

That makes zero sense.

Being a snitch and supporting the leader of this country are two different things.

Compose 09-03-05 09:22 PM

^Respond to the shit I said...if you support Bush so much say more things that he's done good then bad

Only good thing I can think of is give tax breaks to rich white people, but that doesnt classify as good for 80% of America.

Ms. Get Gully 09-03-05 09:24 PM

Please with all due respect...
Shut up :)
You've got to be one of the most Lamest on RV to even put your needless thoughts into any threads. Of coarse you woulda voted for bush..and NOT because of your knowledge of whats going on in the world and what the world needs and what bush does for the US . but because your parents say so..You dont know half of what goes on in this fuckin world to say bush is the perfect person to be president....

maybe if you werent so wealthy you'd see shit the way some people see it..
maybe if you had a relative die in iraq you'd feel the same way as others do...
Fuck all that fight for your country shit..cuz bush aint fighting for his country..he fighting for his well being..and thats all that dick nose bitch cares about......

You list some things bush has done for this country that is so fucking wonderful enough for you to speak highly on him.

Ms. Get Gully 09-03-05 09:28 PM

and no it wouldnt be pointless to explain. because me myself would like to know whats so great about him..
please do make another thread and list a few things...no matter what end of life im on wealthy or poor i would never come to the terms of even thinkin bush is the right man for the president al position

L.I. 09-03-05 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
^Respond to the shit I said...if you support Bush so much say more things that he's done good then bad

Only good thing I can think of is give tax breaks to rich white people, but that doesnt classify as good for 80% of America.

yes but most people considered poor in america have SO MUCH more then people in some countries. america is a rich country

AssasSINation 09-03-05 09:36 PM

yeah america is rich for sure.....lol.....

Compose 09-03-05 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
yes but most people considered poor in america have SO MUCH more then people in some countries. america is a rich country

Yea true...but still we shouldnt compare ourselves with other people...America is America and here we have poor and rich reguardless of whether the poor have more or less then people in the middle east...he has to take care of the poor people here first because this is his country.

Ms. Get Gully 09-03-05 09:39 PM

^^this guy's got brains...

AssasSINation 09-03-05 09:45 PM

and head too.....i think....lol

L.I. 09-03-05 10:06 PM

yes i agree he should be focusing on us much more then all these other countries. i dont think we should be in iraq PERIOD. shits fucked up but would i care if our leader was killed? yes

Magic5 09-04-05 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
Please with all due respect...
Shut up :)
You've got to be one of the most Lamest on RV to even put your needless thoughts into any threads. Of coarse you woulda voted for bush..and NOT because of your knowledge of whats going on in the world and what the world needs and what bush does for the US . but because your parents say so..You dont know half of what goes on in this fuckin world to say bush is the perfect person to be president....

maybe if you werent so wealthy you'd see shit the way some people see it..
maybe if you had a relative die in iraq you'd feel the same way as others do...
Fuck all that fight for your country shit..cuz bush aint fighting for his country..he fighting for his well being..and thats all that dick nose bitch cares about......

You list some things bush has done for this country that is so fucking wonderful enough for you to speak highly on him.

You don't know anything about me.

Telling me that I don't know anything about politics is just you trying to cling on to something. I know enough about this shit to develop my own opinion.. and it's not because my parents like Bush. They don't even watch the news and shit. I do my own research.. henceforth developing my own opinions.

And in reference to the portion about how I need to poor to see how you see it, SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't give a fuck how you see it. As far as a relative dying in Iraq.. GUESS WHAT, MOTHERFUCKER?! I'M ENLISTING IN THE MARINES IN 2 YEARS WHEN I GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOl. Don't fucking tell me your bullshit.

But please, tell me what I would gain by listing things Bush has done good? NO MATTER WHAT I SAY YOU WON'T GIVE A FUCK. Your opinion won't change.. and it would just turn in to a complete waste of my time.. because honestly, I could give a fuck less about you.

Magic5 09-04-05 12:53 AM

Quote:

I don't support him "so much." He's fucked up a few times. I'm not going to try to be like "OH FUCK YEAH, VOTE - BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!".. because he honestly isn't. But I do support him enough to not come in here and listen to you motherfuckers talking about you want him assassinated.

But, in case you missed what I said -

Quote:
But please, tell me what I would gain by listing things Bush has done good? NO MATTER WHAT I SAY YOU WON'T GIVE A FUCK. Your opinion won't change.. and it would just turn in to a complete waste of my time.. because honestly, I could give a fuck less about you.

Magic5 09-04-05 12:55 AM

Quote:
Yea true...but still we shouldnt compare ourselves with other people...America is America and here we have poor and rich reguardless of whether the poor have more or less then people in the middle east...he has to take care of the poor people here first because this is his country.

Why is it the tax payers job to take care of the poor people?

How about you take of your own shit? We live in a capitalist economy.. make a fucking living yourself instead of sucking on the tit of the government your whole fucking life.

Jesus Christ.

Magic5 09-04-05 12:57 AM

And considering this conversation has somehow gotten to Iraq -

No, I don't think we should still have the numbers of people we do fighting over there. I won't argue that.. as I have nothing to base an arguement on.

So, whatever.

I have already said, and will keep saying until fuckers get that I'm not like "BUSH IS THE GREATEST!," that he has fucked up a few times in his terms.

I'm still going to support him though.

TeamOne 09-04-05 01:00 AM

if he got assassinated.......... all it would do is make him look glorified in the history books printed wen we have grandchildren and shit.... and cheney would take over..... and even tho cheney can think for himself.... its def not my views that he supports.... im just rootin for obama (or i guess ill be voting than) in '08..... fuck hillary.

Magic5 09-04-05 01:06 AM

No, Bush will never be "glorified" as a President.. even if he is assassinated.

9/11 happened on his watch. He took a little longer then what he should have to get people out of New Orleans.

Nobody will ever rank him in the 'Top 10 Presidents' list.

TeamOne 09-04-05 01:17 AM

Quote:
9/11.. yeah.. it happened on his watch. There was no fucking way to guess the exact date and time when that was going to happen.

yea..... but he did nothing to stop it..... they got a big ass memo the first year of his presidency (in August, i believe) that was titled "Osama content on attacking America" or something along those lines (i actually think it was even more direct, like "Osama is planning to attack America" but i cant quite remember) ...... and that shit is given to Bush and his administration a month before 9/11 and he doesnt do anything about it.... no warning level turned up, no higher security ANYWHERE..... except, ofcourse, in inner-city public schools because of the gun safety his administration wont enact.....

my basic view is that Bush should have NEVER been president..... he tried to play off his dui and drunk in public charges off by saying he "was a kid" and shouldnt be judged because of that...... when one of his charges was when he was in his 40's........ thats a pretty old "kid".... i mean, the guy got horrible grades... im probably smarter than him right now (not even jokin) and he cant even say one speech without fucking up what he means to say....... the rest of the world views us by our leader..... (or many view him as a symbol of our country) and i would really prefer not having a complete dumbass leading me........

TeamOne 09-04-05 01:20 AM

But do i need to remind u that most of america did NOT like JFK until he got killed???? He was by no means going to be thought of as a dumbass but the man served 3 years and many people have him listed in their top 5 presidents...... and before Ronald Reagan died (btw, if u noticed...... his death is prolly the ONLY reason he won the "Greatest American" thing) ....... i bet you many people had there top 2 presidents listed as JFK and Lincoln... and i wonder wat happened to them two