RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   RV Awards (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   Chat/Beef Thread (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213652)

Magic5 12-07-05 05:35 PM

If you can find the link I'll replace. I looked and after about 15 minutes with all of the searches coming up negative, I just said fuck it.

hot 12-07-05 08:22 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175863

Ysdat 12-07-05 08:57 PM

:shoot: i want my fucking super dooper cooler award

Magic5 12-07-05 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez

Word. I'll edit it when I post the rest of the other awards.

Dickard. 12-07-05 10:45 PM

these are awards for november, meaning that there is still gonna be december awards. i have no idea wtf is goin on.

Magic5 12-08-05 12:00 AM

I haven't finished closing the threads from November.

The December awards go up on December 15.

n00b.

Kry-O-Gene-X 12-12-05 12:31 AM

wtf, nigga put up the best november audio battle winner

Magic5 12-12-05 05:53 PM

I will soon.

Phenom-in-all 12-20-05 07:55 PM

when the frick is there going to be a best beat, or best producer award already.... there were almost 30 new beats posted in December (to date, there will be more before the 31st). word to your mothers.

Magic5 12-20-05 09:58 PM

Pick one and I'll have it added.

Best Beat or Best Producer.

Magic5 12-20-05 11:10 PM

I think he's on.. "realness."

N.Tavarez 12-21-05 10:46 PM

mister t was icier than a motherfucker ........damn

Magic5 12-22-05 12:06 AM

I guess strobe only decided to set up the Best Beat forum.

King Solo 01-01-06 09:58 AM

Ain't the December Awards supposed to be closed now.

Incineratedrose 01-05-06 05:22 AM

yeah, aint they?!?!?

Adam 01-05-06 05:53 PM

^ Lmao @ you caring about an online award.

Although..

You probably should have won.

King Solo 01-05-06 09:09 PM

Word, and you need to drop in our PLL battle. :cool:

King Solo 01-05-06 11:13 PM

You ain't even battling me in PLL, so clearly I'm talking to Reddy. :rolleyes:

Adam 01-06-06 03:47 AM

I'll probably forget..

I'm signing out of the league, it's over run by gay RB heads now who think they're top shit and know everything about punches.

King Solo 01-06-06 09:41 AM

Word, RB heads are gay. I'm only in it to become champ, then I'll retire from it.

Nynth Degree 01-06-06 03:29 PM

So who's Vet of December? Because I have 1 vote and Nos has 1 vote. There was a second vote cast for Nos, but January 1st, which is after the threads should be closed.

King Solo 01-06-06 03:34 PM

Knowing your luck, it will be Nos.

ILL GEE 01-10-06 07:29 PM

i see my thread was deleted.... a nigga coulda got a warning or sumn...sheesh.... anyways.... i think i got jacked for november's audio battle... i explained why in my deleted post....don't feel like going thru da motions again.... anyways....omma check will and cho's battle to see what da fuss was about

atti? 01-14-06 09:46 AM

I've gotta just prop Mim for a second. Hes gotta put up with alot of stupid bull shit in regards to this forum. In terms of bitching about threads being closed... Why would it matter, if you're trying to vote immidiatly after the last months awards then you're just telecasting a dick vote and your shit shouldnt even be aloud to vote anymore. All I wanted to say... Stay up Mim.

~Lady Fiya~ 01-14-06 10:46 AM

I don't see why a lot of people are complaining when the awards don't get open for nominations til the 15th. It's been that way for the longest. But with so many people complaining, that means more people should end up voting for this month.

Tha Q. 01-14-06 10:51 AM

^^People were complaining because the Awards for December are JUST going up. It's the middle of January for goodness sakes.

~Lady Fiya~ 01-14-06 10:57 AM

Okay so this month went slow, I didnt even get my internet connection back til the beginning of this week. But the point is they are up before the next nomination starts thanx to Mimesis. So, apologies to those who have been waiting on pens and needles to see if they won last month.

BigTony.Self 01-14-06 11:34 AM

or maybe because nomiunations were accepted after the fact

Magic5 01-14-06 12:58 PM

The only nominations accepted after December 31 were the ones that seperated ties. After that, everything else wasn't considered.

Germ 01-14-06 01:09 PM

word to mimesis

Sean Gunner 01-15-06 03:03 AM

I swear, no one is ever satisfied.

Good job to Mimesis. He does a lot for RV. Period. He mods PLL, which takes like 2 hours probably, then this forum which takes an hour. You're doing fine, Mim.

Not that it matters to you, but I'm bored.

Tha Q. 01-16-06 08:20 AM

I hate to be a pain, but, why is it that the awards for "audio head" and "best track" aren't detailed? I checked the other awards and something was said about either the person or the piece that won. What's the deal?

eeeh

Mentalz 01-16-06 10:05 AM

Stop riding mod dicks, shit aint hard and they'd be on RV regardless.

ILL GEE 01-16-06 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus
I've gotta just prop Mim for a second. Hes gotta put up with alot of stupid bull shit in regards to this forum. In terms of bitching about threads being closed... Why would it matter, if you're trying to vote immidiatly after the last months awards then you're just telecasting a dick vote and your shit shouldnt even be aloud to vote anymore. All I wanted to say... Stay up Mim.

hol on there atty... i ain't bitchin'..... if you noticed.... i've probably never posted in this forum.... i addressed an issue with relevant points and it went ignored.... i didn't even get an IM or an explanation... the whole award thing is secondary...i could care less... but if you gonna mod a forum and kats ask you a question backed with why they feel a certain way then they should at least get an answer and not ignored completely....feel me? i never once rated his mod abilities and as far as i can tell by everyone's comments he may even be doing a great job... but that doesn't mean ignore the people who are also trying to keep the site from going to shyt... all i wanted was an answer or explanation on how things are decided... really, what's the criteria?just votes by a bunch of dickriding circle jerk netcees? actual skill of both competitors? closeness of the battles? i mean really...no one knows what the standards are... how can anyone really hope to compete or get to where they need to be if they are left in the dark from the get go?..sheesh.... throw a nukka a bone or sumn....look at the stats for those who win..... most of the winners are dudes that been here since the site went up... and i definitely seen some new kats come through that had skills to rival and sometimes destroy some of the older kats.... thing is... if they don't post 50 times a day or drop 25 tracks in a month, no matter how mediocre, then they go unnoticed... anyways, if he is doing a stand up job then kudos to him... just remember the "little guys".... solmetimes all they need is an answer

GeDa Beast 01-16-06 05:31 PM

me and lady fiyas's battle is the dopest this month
easy
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=219611

~Lady Fiya~ 01-16-06 05:54 PM

^Possibly. Nobody even battles in the audio forum much any more.

Magic5 01-16-06 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I hate to be a pain, but, why is it that the awards for "audio head" and "best track" aren't detailed? I checked the other awards and something was said about either the person or the piece that won. What's the deal?

eeeh

Are you fucking retarded? I said I'm trying to "revamp" all of the award forums, but that shit takes like, 2 hours of my time that I have to do in one sitting or else everything would be completely out of order. We're in the middle of doing it. Look at Poetic Scripture and Open Mic. They're not done either. Just wait.